Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SO IF MARYLAND leaves the ACC, I was thinking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,606

SO IF MARYLAND leaves the ACC, I was thinking

Nov 18, 2012, 7:13 AM

in my own morbid, phantasmagorical way, what if the ACC invites UConn to join, while Clemson and Vandy work out a super secret deal to switch conferences: Vandy to the ACC and CU to the SEC...and we get all the TigerNetters whose user names begin with every letter EXCEPT "h" to pony up equal shares for the $50 mill exit fee! Seems like a deal to me! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SO IF MARYLAND leaves the ACC, I was thinking

Nov 18, 2012, 7:27 AM

So Maryland leaves!That still leaves 2 problems:
1)Your thinking.
2)How many TigerNeters whose usernames begin with every letter EXCEPT "h" even know what phantasmagorical means (without having to resort to a dictionary to find out)?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Hey, Leftie....On #1, you're right! #2...HaHaHaHa!***

Nov 18, 2012, 7:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hartins, leftie is that guy at the party who points out why

Nov 18, 2012, 9:13 AM

a joke could never have happened while everyone else is doubled over laughing. smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Yeah, but I've read enough of his posts to be convinced

Nov 18, 2012, 9:34 AM

that he's a pretty good, ole Clemson supporter. He just likes to tweak us up a bit, while bringing some of us back to reality...sort of like playing the Devil's Advocate. Watch his posts when the Coots start all their yammering....He pounces on them with all fours! lol

Nov 18, 2012, 7:49 AM

You mean you're trying to figure out a way to JOIN the conference that all the fans hate?

LOL...I suspect a lot of that hate is sort of like the kid

Nov 18, 2012, 7:54 AM

who hates his friend's new bike...until he gets one like it himself! And as for me...I don't try to figure things out; TNetters always beat me to the punch in that department!

Nov 18, 2012, 7:53 AM

roll over and go back to sleep :)

LOL....Speak for yourself! Once my eyes open about

Nov 18, 2012, 7:57 AM

four a.m. every morning...I'm up for the day! What I can't figure out is why so many younger TNetters are up so early!

Re: LOL....Speak for yourself! Once my eyes open about

Nov 18, 2012, 8:03 AM

Well if are like we were in college, they never went to bed!! :)

LOL...I was there in the old tin can days, and it amazed me

Nov 18, 2012, 8:18 AM

the number who stayed up all night, then made it to eight a.m. classes! By the way, if you're in West Columbia (I'm in Columbia,) have you heard the Coot talk about the upcoming game? Most I've heard are scared to death of our offense and have said they think Clemson will run up huge points on them. I only hope so....

Re: LOL...I was there in the old tin can days, and it amazed me

Nov 18, 2012, 8:42 AM

I just moved down to Edgefield SC. I just couldn't stand all the coot talk so relocated for peace of mind. LMAO

Well, at least you're now in the shadow of ole Strom...

Nov 18, 2012, 9:09 AM

another Clemson used-to-be. Maybe you can visit his grave and ask for a little "special" help on Saturday! lol

Re: Well, at least you're now in the shadow of ole Strom...

Nov 18, 2012, 9:28 AM

I will speak to his monument on the square about it.
The other day I actually got stopped by the red light on the way to the bank. I became so irritated at the traffic congestion.:)

Sounds Really good to me!

Nov 18, 2012, 8:13 AM

:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic