Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,881

Football Update: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

Oct 27, 2013, 9:03 AM

ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SMH - I don't think Dabo watched the same game I did....

Oct 27, 2013, 9:33 AM

Dabo is talking about how good the offensive line played and how well the offense looked - I don't think he was watching the same game I was. Our offense struggled yesterday.

Re: SMH - I don't think Dabo watched the same game I did....

Oct 27, 2013, 9:50 AM

And did any of you catch that lame ### story about the tennis balls he gave out to the team as some kind of symbol to "bounce back"?? What a cheesy, middle school coach move. CU's paying these guys how much? Nothing was learned from the Bowden fiasco I see. Millions of dollars thrown up a hog's ### and hollering "SOOOOIIEEE!" the whole time.

Oct 27, 2013, 11:03 AM

seriously -- Go the eff somewhere else to trash our Team and our Coach. Do you have any idea what standing behind your Team means you SOS.

I get sick of you guys bashing our Team. If you disagree, show a little class, wait till the Season is over. We have a bunch of young adults that need support not this crap.

I'd also recommend that you send your resume to our AD since you know so much about coaching a Team. Where were you at your last HC job.

Oct 27, 2013, 1:44 PM

Take off your rose colored glasses and get serious and chill out. I am not bashing anybody. I just want to hear the honest truth from the head coach and what he said on ESPN was NOT the honest truth.

You don't have a clue what my history with Clemson or Clemson football is - I don't have to justify to you why or how I can say anything about what the coach says.

Overly sensitive about someone who replied

Oct 27, 2013, 3:00 PM

to someone other than yourself?

Where the #### do you people come from?

Oct 27, 2013, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: SMH - I don't think Dabo watched the same game I did.... ]

I am sick of all these idiotic comments about our coach and his methods. Don't you people have anything better to do?

Oh, let me guess, it annoys you that he wears a sweatshirt, too.

If 30 plus wins isn't good enough for you in a three year stretch, then maybe you need to have your head examined.

NOTHING LEARNED FROM THE BOWDEN FIASCO?!?!?!
ARE YOU ####### KIDDING ME?!?
Have you followed Clemson at all in the last 5 years?

What a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

rules is rules

Oct 27, 2013, 11:22 AM

Glad he got in there though , tough guy with a mean side is exactly the type we need back there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

lol

Oct 27, 2013, 12:20 PM

Last post was for a different thread...Sunday Morning coming down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"Put the next guy in" says Dabo. Ok, now DO IT!!!

Oct 27, 2013, 1:54 PM

Dabo, you said it yourself. If one player is not getting it done, you put the next guy in. Tajh was not getting it done LOTS OF TIMES yesterday and in FSU game. You need to do what you say --- PUT THE NEXT GUY IN. Stoudt needs to play when Boyd is not playing well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,881
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic