Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There has never been a post on a message board....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Jan 14, 2019, 11:54 PM

...........that changed someone else's opinion when the topic is politics.

It's sad to see the divisiveness that has overtaken the country can even overtake celebrating one of the very best things that has happened in the history of Clemson University. I really didn't think that could happen but sadly it has. Go back and read some of these threads with at least somewhat of an objective eye and see if you don't feel at least a little embarrassed.

At a bare minimum we're Americans and we're Tiger fans and that should be enough similarities to stop this bickering back and forth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 minutes till....

Jan 14, 2019, 11:57 PM

you get insulted for being from California and called a libturd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wrong. 8 minutes.....

Jan 15, 2019, 2:25 AM

There is hope for us yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SHUT UP LIBTARD

Jan 15, 2019, 12:02 AM

YOU PROBABLY NEAL DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND HATE OUR TROOPES AND WEAR SKINNY JEANS.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SHUT UP LIBTARD

Jan 15, 2019, 12:06 AM

No, No, and skinny jeans? LOL....hardly.

I do know how to spell though.

And what did attacking me do? Don't bother to answer, your post speaks volumes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 12:08 AM

i KNOW HOW TO SPEEL MORAN

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: SHUT UP LIBTARD ]

Don’t worry about Balm - he plays catch and release -:)

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

That was 5 minutes, not 2. Epic fail.***

Jan 15, 2019, 1:08 AM [ in reply to SHUT UP LIBTARD ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yet you tried

Jan 15, 2019, 12:03 AM

and got so flustered that you deleted your posts.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Message-removed-by-Author-24901322

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There has never been a post on a message board....

Jan 15, 2019, 5:31 AM

I will agree in a way, but there are some comments that I refuse to let pass. I am glad that most of the team went, but would have been fine if nobody did provided we were respectful about declining the invitation. There is absolutely no reason to try to embarrass someone who has been hospitable to you and extended an invitation to celebrate your accomplishments. These situations are not meant to be political gatherings and I am ashamed of anyone who thinks that it should be turned into one. If they're going to voice that opinion, then I am going to explain what shortcomings that I think that opinion has.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 3:36 PM

My post was about folks on this board respecting each other and not attacking because of different opinions. It was not about accepting/rejection invitations.

Jan 15, 2019, 5:43 AM

I’ll pass on the sarcasm this time and simply declare, +1.

Thanks-

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 6:45 AM

What is sad is that people in this country can’t see through their own selfish nature. We areiin a spiritual battle that sadly we have been losing for years. Our leaders have been fleecing the American taxpayer for years, and we stood by a let them dictate to how we should live. The political correctness and excepting everything that they tell us is bs. It will get worse. We let them take our Lord out of the public arena and how much longer before they try take him out of the private arena.

As far as our national politics, we ought fire everyone of them and start over with term limits. The problem is that they are not there to serve the nation. They are there to enrich themselves and their cronies. They may have good intentions when they first arrive, but once exposed to the corruption of the political machine they falter. I don’t believe our people as nation as the will to change it. The thing that most of us don’t understand is that it is a show just like wrestling. The keep both sides divided and ultimately get that want. Power and Control. The only way to break that cycle is with Term Limits.

Jan 15, 2019, 7:11 AM

Dabo for President! He could fix it all.

Jan 15, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: There has never been a post on a message board.... ]

My post was simply about having respect for each other on this board. It was not about the spiritual health of our country or term limits or anything else really. There are plenty of online boards and discussion groups for those topics. This one is about Clemson sports.

TNet is eaten up with trolls. Trolls don’t respect anyone.

Jan 15, 2019, 4:07 PM

HTH

Jan 15, 2019, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: There has never been a post on a message board.... ]

I’m for 2 year terms! When do we start?

#revolution

Jan 15, 2019, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: There has never been a post on a message board.... ]

Nm

So you can read ALL people's minds? Interesting.***

Jan 15, 2019, 7:10 AM

Re: So you can read ALL people's minds? Interesting.***

Jan 15, 2019, 3:32 PM

No, not at all. I don't think I said I can and if that's what came across, my bad.

Jan 15, 2019, 7:13 AM

Mine has been changed numerous times to be honest.

Jan 15, 2019, 3:33 PM

That's unusual. Seems most people are very defiant about what they post and what they agree/disagree with. Nice to know there are some open minded folks out there.

Jan 15, 2019, 6:01 PM

It's all a Cootspiracy to drive wedges!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 11:49 PM

that changed the way people act on a message board. I'm just sayin'.

Jan 16, 2019, 12:04 AM

I've personally changed my opinions on things and know that I've changed other peoples. I'd suggest elevating the group of people you interact with on forums or social media. Posting this age old statement is basically saying, "because It's hard and grueling to consistently cite my opinions and defend them against other people in large groups, it's much easier to tap out and believe people are wasting time and I'm the enlightened one who is smart enough to not waste my time."
The problem with that is that you never test your beliefs.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic