Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Commissioner just put ACC down indirectly by saying they had multiple great fb teams while
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,638

SEC Commissioner just put ACC down indirectly by saying they had multiple great fb teams while

Dec 6, 2019, 8:06 PM

Acc has only one outstanding football team.

Wait..he's right!

Oh, he said they want that Trophy back!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And we REPEATEDLY let him know how outstanding we are when...

Dec 6, 2019, 8:13 PM

We PUMMEL their “great” teams.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC Commissioner just put ACC down indirectly by saying they had multiple great fb teams while

Dec 6, 2019, 8:17 PM

I don't think he is correct. Let's see how the bowl season [starting soon] plays out. I expect the ACC to do okay & presume they will see at least 9 bids and possibly 10. sec Cpmm. has done a great job of keeping PF fed with his story lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC Commissioner just put ACC down indirectly by saying they had multiple great fb teams while

Dec 6, 2019, 8:19 PM

about 8 years ago I quit watching the news because there is no value in it and it just gets me worked up.

I am starting to have that feeling about college football. Fortunately, college football is enjoyable with the volume down all the way.

The banter and talk around the sport has reached a point where it has zero value. Why hear someone speculate endlessly about things they can only guess at. A waste of time.

ESPN only pushes an agenda and that agenda is to get viewers, app subscriptions and and page clicks.

yes, get off my lawn!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

YeP..sports & politics commentators know nothing & only stirring the pot!

Dec 6, 2019, 8:31 PM

Cutting the sound down has been done this year more than once.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC Commissioner just put ACC down indirectly by saying they had multiple great fb teams while ]

About a month ago an Auburn season ticket holding friend was promoting his conspiracy theory about LSU/0310 St in the CFP Chip when i walked up.
He was listing off the sequence of losses that had to occur for Auburn, Bama, FL and GA all to be kept out. He really put a lot of thought into it.
When i humored him: "well, that sounds possible, but somebody's going to have to beat Clemson first", he came unglued.

'Oh, Clemson, that's easy, they'll get taken out in the first round, if not before.' He practically dripped spittle as he said this.

Did i mention that he did his undergrad work at NC St and grad work at UNC in the 70s?

I'm starting to think he's one of those friendships i need to put on my terms going forward.

5 different SEC teams that could have qualified for the CFP if not for outside intervention, but Clemson won't be a significant obstacle??? He's delusional.

I think he needs to retire.

And give up his concealed carry permit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,638
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic