Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thinking Ahead For A Moment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 616

Thinking Ahead For A Moment

Oct 4, 2015, 11:21 PM

Thinking ahead to the game down in Cola, I find myself grinning. So far this season, we are clearly dominate over our chicken rivals. If Watson was able to do what he did last year with an injury, imagine what he could do playing healthy.

Now I know it's only Week 6, but I can't help but think of the pounding we could put on them. I hope we don't hold back. 63-17, anyone?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..SC's defense appears to be worse than last year....

Oct 4, 2015, 11:24 PM

..their offense seems worse also. P.Orth has a pretty good arm and Nunez is a good runner and there is some potential there...

Re: ..SC's defense appears to be worse than last year....

Oct 4, 2015, 11:29 PM

Our D is playing pretty decent. Especially against the rush, but I think by then we can make our adjustments and tighten up in the secondary to completely dominate both aspects.

funny you mention

Oct 4, 2015, 11:28 PM

the USuC game. I couldn't resist taking a peek at FGF this afternoon and it was a thread on the board. One poster mentioned that they need to beat us to make something out of their season. The more realistic heads feel that we are unbeatable, and someone even mentioned the 63-17 score as a repeat. What a great weekend to be a Clemson Tiger fan!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: funny you mention

Oct 4, 2015, 11:32 PM

Beating us the only way that they think they could "save" their season in any way! I just don't see it happening with their poor performances thus far.

Replies: 4
| visibility 616
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic