Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sorry if germans but how bad do you think USuCk will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

sorry if germans but how bad do you think USuCk will

Sep 11, 2014, 7:33 AM

lose Saturday? I'm betting by at least 3 touchdowns?

Anyone?

PS- I think the man child Gurley will have his freaking way.. with the chickens.

Message was edited by: dw1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

37-24 dawgs***

Sep 11, 2014, 7:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots 33 Dawgs 31- OBS can out- coach Reicht***

Sep 11, 2014, 7:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OBS can't play defense. UGa will score in the mid 40's to

Sep 11, 2014, 7:44 AM

low 50's on SCAR. The SCAR defense is pretty bad this year.

Agree on secondary - but can Hutson Matson or whoever pass?***

Sep 11, 2014, 10:25 AM

Re: OBS can't play defense. UGa will score in the mid 40's to

Sep 11, 2014, 2:15 PM [ in reply to OBS can't play defense. UGa will score in the mid 40's to ]

> low 50's on SCAR. The SCAR defense is pretty bad this
> year.

What was the UGA/CU score? I forget.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless he finds a defense it's not going to matter who he

Sep 11, 2014, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Coots 33 Dawgs 31- OBS can out- coach Reicht*** ]

can out coach. 49-17 being generous.

Sounds about right to me! NM

Sep 11, 2014, 2:31 PM

NM

unfortunately, I think you're right and the USuC oline is

Sep 11, 2014, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Coots 33 Dawgs 31- OBS can out- coach Reicht*** ]

MUCH better at pass blocking than our swiss cheese OLine. UGa's defense wont be in their backfield on every single play like they were against us in the second half. DT will have time to pick apart that pathetic UGA secondary.

UGA and Gurley will get their yards and points, but the UGA defense wont slow down SOS's offense.

Validation of true alligence???***

Sep 11, 2014, 10:23 AM

Apparently you didn't watch the games, everyone knows how

Sep 12, 2014, 10:20 AM [ in reply to unfortunately, I think you're right and the USuC oline is ]

overrated their offensive line turned out. Their offensive line is no where near better than ours atleast in the first 2 games. You are literally the only person,coots included, that still has the stones to say they have a good O line

Don't be surprised if they win. Ga secondary is weak and

Sep 11, 2014, 7:43 AM

we were scared to test it in the second half. Sc matches up better with a running team than spread thus far so that's in their favor too. Plus the Bobo factor can't be overlooked. Ga should win but they act like they have never seen a football field when they go to Columbia.

It wasnt that we were scare to test it, we called lots of

Sep 11, 2014, 8:24 AM

pass plays, our OLine couldnt even slow down the UGA pass rush. OL didnt give the QB time or the WR time to run their routes.

I wouldn't be very surprised if it s.carolina beats them or

Sep 11, 2014, 7:49 AM

if it is at least really close. S.Carolina usually plays well against UGA, and for whatever reason Richt and the bulldogs often seem to "tighten up" when they play s.carolina.

especially in cootville, when was the last time UGA won

Sep 11, 2014, 8:25 AM

there in the cockroach?

Re: sorry if germans but how bad do you think USuCk will

Sep 11, 2014, 7:54 AM

I have a dawg co-worker and we were discussing the upcoming game. I told him I think UGA wins but in a similar fashion to the Clemson game. I would not be surprised if the game is tied in the middle of the 3rd quarter. We know USuC's pass defense is terrible but we really don't know anything about their run defense. UGA will obviously try to pound the ball on the ground and I don't think they have the pass game to exploit the terrible coot secondary. The good news for UGA is that the coot QB has been mediocre at best and generally bad most of the time so I don't think they can take advantage of a weak UGA secondary either.

In the end I think UGA wears out the coot defense like they did ours but I am not convinced it will be the blowout people hear are hoping for.

Sep 11, 2014, 7:59 AM

Here's the thing. If Gurley comes out with the determination he had against us I really believe he is going to run wild. Once GA opens up the running game, then they will have their way with Cooterlina.

Thomas is not the man you want playing catch up in this ball game.

Message was edited by: dw1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sadly I think it'll be 35-31 coots***

Sep 11, 2014, 8:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCar defense is bad. Period. 42-24 Dawgs.***

Sep 11, 2014, 8:41 AM

Re: SCar defense is bad. Period. 42-24 Dawgs.***

Sep 11, 2014, 9:00 AM

If that is the score, does that mean SCU is 6 points better than Clemson?
Also, who is THOMAS?

Sep 11, 2014, 9:02 AM

It will be close and the Coots at home could beat UGA. I hope not but the Ball sack like him or not will have a plan.

SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes

Sep 11, 2014, 9:05 AM

that Pruitt will throw at them. The SC defense has changed to a 3-4 without the linebacker talent to handle it. Young secondary is not physically ready to tackle the running backs for Georgia. Smallish on the defense is no way to beat the Bulldogs.

Bulldogs 35 SC 20.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes

Sep 11, 2014, 9:10 AM

I just don't understand. Most of the predictions on this board shows Georgia winning by 15 points or less.
Clemson lost to dawgs by 24. All that is said is how terrible the Coots are so does that mean that Clemson really stinks?

Believe whatever you want.

Sep 11, 2014, 9:12 AM

Nobody cares.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take out this trash***

Sep 11, 2014, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2014, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes ]

No, what that means is that you know jack shit about football. Comparing common scores is something that we let our girlfriends and mothers do. Real football fans don't bother themselves with such nonsense.

So yeah, you're an idiot.

Sep 11, 2014, 11:11 AM

speaking of idiots, you left out don't between you and know to the guy YOU called an idiot. lol!

Sep 11, 2014, 11:39 AM

@ lead coot: he didn't leave it out , the wording is just fine without it .
Idiots defending idiots ...it's a sad day in Cootville.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 11, 2014, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes ]

No, speaking of idiots was obviously a reference to your rather superficial rebuttal to us breaking Auburn's streak. Sorry you're too dumb to get it.

Ummm...did they move the game to Athens?

Sep 11, 2014, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes ]

Factor in several points for the Capons because the Georgia players will be distracted by trying to avoid rusty needles and rat droppings on the sidelines.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for again confirming ....

Sep 11, 2014, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: SC's offensive line isn't athletic enough to handle blitzes ]

that you Capons are among the most ignorant fans in all of college athletics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Are you betting real money?

Sep 11, 2014, 9:47 AM

.. And giving carolina three touchdowns? Fool and his money I guess.

Re: Are you betting real money?

Sep 11, 2014, 11:18 AM

What was SOS and his defense favored against the T@Mu Aggies again ?
SEC 2014 Champions was it ? Reloading ? Built for that run into the future ...culture changed yah yah yah ...
LMAO. Coots will never understand that regardless of a few straight nice seasons they are , have been , and always will remain #2 in SC and a national afterthought as a football program.
All the Coots posing as our fans on our site makes the case stronger that you feel less than ....which you are of course.
Fries are up , Dirtpecker PHD's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

UGA 24 USuC 21***

Sep 11, 2014, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

SCar's linebackers & secondary will get to know Gurley well.***

Sep 11, 2014, 11:04 AM

Re: SCar's linebackers & secondary will get to know Gurley well.***

Sep 11, 2014, 11:09 AM

Anyone who thinks that the Coots defense will stop Ga from scoring early and often is fooling themselves , or has failed to watch the Dirtpecker defense through the first two weeks.
Gurley/Marshal/Chubb Michel ....repeat. Over and Over. Passing only to beat them in play action. The Coot front seven stinks. It will not be close.

DB23

Re: SCar's linebackers & secondary will get to know Gurley well.***

Sep 11, 2014, 8:00 PM [ in reply to SCar's linebackers & secondary will get to know Gurley well.*** ]

No doubt, dude gets in the backfield in a hurry, and the LB or DB types trying to bring him down are at a disadvantage. Guy is a beast, he had 198 yards/3 TD's vs. Tigers two weeks ago and something like 160 yards on 12 caries vs. Tigers last year before getting injured. Almost unstoppable when healthy.

I see Bobo screwing the pooch and not running TG enuff

Sep 11, 2014, 11:52 AM

and try to take advantage of scars weak pass defense. Hutson can't get it done and this game will be WAY closer than it should.

Sep 11, 2014, 12:54 PM

I hope UGAy wins on the last play of the game, and on a bad call!!

Sep 11, 2014, 7:57 PM

Gotta believe Gurley will not average 198 ypg and 3 TD's per game all year, so I expect his numbers to drop a bit. As for the rest of the UGA offense, your guess is as good as any.

Sep 11, 2014, 10:51 PM

I think UGA will have 35 points in the first half. I think Coach Richt has had a real long talk to Bobo and he understands that Gurley will get the ball at least 15 times in the first half. Watching USuC the last couple of weeks Gurley should have over 150 yards by halftime. Then Chubbs will get his chance to show he can run just as good. UGA will have over 300 yards rushing and probably only have about 100 yards passing but will win big and if the D can get any stops then the all out blitz will shut down USuC after going up by 2 TD's.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic