Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR's decline
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

SCAR's decline

Jun 8, 2013, 11:14 PM

SCAR will lose the SR regional to CAROLINA. Also I can see where SCAR may very well start the football season 0-2. And if these two things happen and we win in Nov then their decline will will have taken hold and the world will be a better place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR's decline

Jun 8, 2013, 11:31 PM

Pass the pipe. i need a pull.

Jun 8, 2013, 11:58 PM

That there is the biggest problem with coots. They are always wanting what others have. Or, they are always living through their association of what others have....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sadly.....

Jun 9, 2013, 12:15 AM

we have no room to talk. Puff puff, give.....

Jun 9, 2013, 12:52 AM

Round the bowl down the hole!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Jun 9, 2013, 1:01 AM

I really would prefer Scar to be undefeated heading into our game, and then us beat them.

Having Scar actually having SOME success in football like they have the past four years is a good thing. It adds another high profile game to our schedule, and in the long run its just good for the rivalry.

Having said that, we need to whoop their ### in November.

"SOME success"?

Jun 9, 2013, 2:12 AM

Wake the farg up. They have beaten us 4 yrs in a row in the only sport that matters. If that doesn't make your blood boil, I must call your Clemsonhood into question. Some advice for the younger Tigers here......wait until we actually beat them to talk #####. I so miss the 80s......I reckon some of y'all don't understand....and that's just sad.

Amen Cohiba***

Jun 9, 2013, 9:19 AM

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "SOME success"?

Jun 9, 2013, 5:11 PM [ in reply to "SOME success"? ]

Yeah, some success. They have beaten us four years in a row. Aside from that, they have done very little. They won the SEC East one time. Am I saying our athletic program is better than theirs right now (and I was really only referring to football anyway)? No I didn't.

I simply said I would like for them to continue to do well going into our game. I don't understand the posters on here who want us to play a 6 loss Scar team in November. That does nothing for us. It also makes the rivalry game irrelevant.

And you have no idea about "blood boiling." The just graduated from Clemson and the four years I was there we lost to Scar, so I think I have a little more perspective on how bad that actually sucks.

So no I wasn't huffing and puffing about us being better than them. I said I want them to have a good record going into our game and for us to come away with a win (which is entirely possible). If you don't think we have a shot at winning in November than don't even talk about being a Clemson fan. Get off your high horse, its not the 80s anymore.

Jun 9, 2013, 5:56 AM

So losing a Super Regional to the # one overall seed,(at UNC) means they are in a decline.Wish we could say the same about our baseball program.
I'm certain you would not complain if Jack had won back to back CWS ,and appeared in a third straight vs having lost 3 series in a row and the last two regionals we had to travel to Columbia.
And what makes you think Carolina is going to lose their opener,on a Thursday nite at home to start the season when basically it will be the only game in town.Also,if I recall they had their way last seaon with UNC in Chapel Hill.
Granted they do have to go to UGA but they have owned the Dawgs the last 5 years much like they have owned us the last 4.
Until the Dawgs win,and we win in Nov.I don't see the decline your talking about!

Jun 9, 2013, 6:43 AM

LMAO! They've blasted our tails 4 yrs in a row and have Bak to Bak Nat. Championships & almost another last yr in the CWS and we are blowing huffin' and puffin' and blowin' hot air like little children.

"Bak to Bak"...lol Freudian slip from a coot himself.

Jun 9, 2013, 7:04 AM

Bak bak bak!

Jun 9, 2013, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR's decline ]

what is this "our" of which you speak?

you seem obsessed with little children's tail ends. odd.***

Jun 9, 2013, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR's decline ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 9, 2013, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR's decline ]

they didn't play nc last year and they have beat Georgia only the last 3 years not 4 that they have beat us. I don't think we can say yet they are in decline YET. but I don't think they go back to college ws this year and I don't think they will be as good this year in fb as they were last year.

If SCAR is in decline, what are we???

Jun 9, 2013, 7:53 AM

Please keep these posts under your cap. Makes us all look like coots of 5 years ago.

Ascending, oh yee of little faith***

Jun 9, 2013, 2:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only way SCar is losing to UNC

Jun 9, 2013, 12:07 PM

Is if Clowney pulls a hammy on his way to sacking Renner unblocked

Sad, but UNC has to win in BB & FB, then Uga beat them too

Jun 9, 2013, 12:12 PM

and after Clemson beats Uga & SC later..then we're back in the drivers seat..and Dabo & Company know it.

So, Git er done Boys!

gOtiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCU, nearly lost all of their defense from last year….

Jun 9, 2013, 2:22 PM [ in reply to the only way SCar is losing to UNC ]

and they are a starter heavy defense, meaning they don't roll in that many subs. So they will be extremely young on defense, and have almost zero experience at running back and receiver. The Heels have a good chance at beating a very young and inexperienced SCU team.

Re: SCU, nearly lost all of their defense from last year….

Jun 9, 2013, 3:21 PM

> and they are a starter heavy defense, meaning they
> don't roll in that many subs. So they will be
> extremely young on defense, and have almost zero
> experience at running back and receiver. The Heels
> have a good chance at beating a very young and
> inexperienced SCU team.

Did you watch scar play last year? They subbed a TON. They run that rabbits package a lot especially on 3rd and long with more speed on the interior. At least one of those guys will be the new DE for Taylor's spot. They had some injuries in the secondary so the younger guys have a ton of experience. Scar is deep on defense.

Re: SCU, nearly lost all of their defense from last year….

Jun 9, 2013, 3:54 PM [ in reply to SCU, nearly lost all of their defense from last year…. ]

Defense
Line: Clowney, Quarles return with Sutton receiving significant snaps last season. Recording 6 sacks I believe. Replace one Starter.

Linebackers: Replacing two deep with all new guys. We will see how this turns out. Could get ugly lol

Secondary: Williams, Hampton, Legree return with TJ Gurley coming back off of an injury who subbed a lot for DJ Swearinger last season before being hurt. If he can come back solid he will be a nice player to transition to. Replace one starter.

Offense

QB: Good QB play coming back. Nothing to write home about, but solid none the less. 2 capable of running offense.

RB: Lose Lattimore and Miles. Big losses. Return Davis who showed promise in limited action, Wilds who was hurt, but contributed a lot when Latti was hurt in 2011.

Oline: Return best line in a very lone time. Lose TJ Johnson who never missed a start as a Gamecock. 4 of 5 starters is nice to have back.

WR/TE: Return 2 of 3 starting TEs. Very good TE's in my opinion. Athletic as all get out. WR takes a huge hit with Ace leaving early for school, but return Bruce Ellington, D, Byrd, and Nick Jones who played well last season. Just a note, Shaq Roland and S. Jeffery have said to have been doing outstanding in the weightroom and workouts with the team. Both talented players trying to put it together.

If SCAR hangs on to win today, they will win game 3!***

Jun 9, 2013, 2:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no they won't***

Jun 9, 2013, 2:23 PM

Re: no they won't***

Jun 9, 2013, 3:52 PM

Dude, you seem much more anti-coot than pro CU. Why so bitter? It doesn't effect us at all who wins this baseball game or the coot-hole football game for that matter.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic