Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR fan insanity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,069

SCAR fan insanity

Sep 5, 2018, 8:24 AM

Most FGF contributors feel they will take the pups this weekend. I for one feel they will lose by at least 3 touchdowns. What do you feel?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR fan insanity

Sep 5, 2018, 8:26 AM

Coots lose by 20... Mark it down.

Sep 5, 2018, 8:27 AM

Watched College football insiders yesterday. A couple of those guys were saying how wvenlt matched they were. Bout spit my beer out. Rick Neuheisel ,I see why u don't coach anymore. Man he says some dome stuff

Sep 5, 2018, 8:28 AM

I think they are better than they were last year and UGA is not as good as last year. Coots played them tough at Athens last year with less talent. Their entire season rests on this game. I think it’s a close one that could go either way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 8:36 AM

Two observations:

1. Usuck has no sustained running attack despite their hurry up scheme.

2. Play along the lines win games!

Despite good skill players, USCe isn’t going to prevent UGa. from sacking Jakie, the flop. If Usuck is going to upset the dogs then they have to put together an almost perfect game.

I don’t see that happening against a good UGa. team with better depth and overall skills.

Georgia by 10-14 in the end.

Sep 5, 2018, 8:29 AM

I feel like we should get in touch with Chubb and ask him to send all of those towels he took to cootumbia for the crying that's about to begin on Saturday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dawggies by 14***

Sep 5, 2018, 8:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 8:38 AM

USUCK plays a 2 game schedule. Us and Jaja. They will be hyped up for this one as the pups will treat the chi filet ##### as if they were Vanderbilt or something. Game will be closer than some think but still a puppy win. Too much talent to evercome.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 8:40 AM

I feel like UGA will win rather easily.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Stands will be empty by end of 3rd qtr. .....

Sep 5, 2018, 8:44 AM

And on their way to 5 points

Except for the Jawja faithful

Sep 5, 2018, 8:54 AM

No one ever offers any football reasons SC wins. It's always SC wins because "it's week 2" (week 2 for SC also), "it's in Columbia" (the mystique of Williams Brice disappeared years ago. I'm looking at you Citadel), or my favorite "SC has circled the game." Pretty sure SC "circled the game" with Clemson last year. That survives as a strategy until kickoff.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2017, 11:20 AM

They say that they have the Heisman trophy candidate Bentley and Deebo the magnificent. They also play 2001 and lots of other nice high school band songs.

My take

Sep 5, 2018, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR fan insanity ]

usc has supposedly gone to a Hurry Up No Huddle Offense. That's great if you have a good defense with lots of depth (HINT - THEY DON'T) they lost tons off their defense from last year, and one of their best returning players, Wonnum, is nursing an ankle injury.

usc will hit some long plays and keep it close for the first half.

The second half will be a DAWG stampede.

42-20.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

$CU can absolutely win this game...

Sep 5, 2018, 9:09 AM

but not without A LOT of help from UGa.

Georgia is simply the better team. They have WAY more talent and they're better coached IMO.

Barring a litany of unforced errors, penalties, and turnovers by UGa, $CU is not going to win this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

POTD for stating the obvious***

Sep 5, 2018, 9:12 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

I'm pretty confident that SC will win

Sep 5, 2018, 9:36 AM

if they somehow score more points than UGa. I don't see that happening. Not at all. But I am 100% confident that whoever scores the most will win. Mark it down. You heard it here first.

But it's a win-win for us. If UGa wins, as I suspect, then we get the joy of seeing SC's hopes and dreams shattered once again and all of their little car flags either at half-mast or stowed in the trunk. If SC were to somehow win, then we get the increased Strength of Schedule measure (even if we know that they really suck, the media will just see the win and give them points for that).

All that being said, pulling for the pups in that one!

Sep 5, 2018, 9:37 AM

Bout like a Tyson fight...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,069
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic