Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D.

Feb 20, 2019, 4:36 PM

What ya think?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D.

Feb 20, 2019, 4:50 PM

They play bama...so there's a good chance since we showed them how to do it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 5:23 PM

I can't argue with that. I think it will be between Alabama and LSU. If we are even in the mix, I'll be surprised. The only intervening variable is Trevor Lawrence, best college player in the nation. Too many of his teammates are not in the weight room, but are busy trying to impersonate "intramural" basketball players. So they'll look like basketball players this coming season and not football players. Which means they'll lose the LOS match-ups. Prognostication: We probably lose 2 to 3 during the regular. season. Hope I'm wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 5:38 PM

Wondering when the ban hammer falls on the alter ego.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D. ]

Coot.

Can we finally get rid of this idiot? Crump?

Feb 20, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D. ]

@crump
@bmeist

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proctolication: Up yours!***

Feb 20, 2019, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: SBNation/BillConnelly predicts LSU to have #1 D. ]

Words of wisdom from dgcoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 6:12 PM

Statistically they probably will because they play inept offenses all year.

And the #100 offense.

Feb 20, 2019, 9:04 PM

Yippee!!!!!!!

~JKB

Feb 20, 2019, 9:20 PM

Depends on their returning starters, doesn't it? Without looking at the returning rosters, I'd say it's between them and Miss St, so I'll defer to SBN.

Clemson, Bama and Michigan all replace loads of starters. In Venables we trust, and the talented pups will grow together, but unit cohesion will take some time.

Statistically one of the MidAmerican schools will probably be better, but realistically they don't play the same competition, so the numbers that will proclaim them to be the best will actually be lying.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic