Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ryan Day knows
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,662

Ryan Day knows

Dec 10, 2019, 7:45 AM

One thing , they've got one game left in their terrific season .
You only had to look at his face the moment their matchup with Clemson flashed on their screen .
It's the expression of " Well... Darn " and it's unmistakable . The man is a smart coach and he sees through all of the hype and the talky talk .
Watch the film from the announcement on ESPN , you can see it on his face . He knows ... one game left .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Ryan Day knows

Dec 10, 2019, 7:52 AM

Just like the photo catching O’Brien at the ‘perfect time’ to portray him as terrified watching our Tigers enter Death Valley before the ND game, the look on Day’s face when he saw they were #2, not #1 being portrayed as his reaction to ‘having to play us’ is debatable . . .

. . . I much prefer the way you think dug, so I’m gonna go with your angle on this!??????

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:04 AM

I'm a psuedo-expert of the 4th level ... my degree is in the attic packed away so I can't show it to anyone .
Just gonna need to trust .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I thought it was 23rd level?

Dec 10, 2019, 8:27 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 7:57 AM

The same reason all OSU fans were dejected and the LSU fans were relieved. Now LSU will not be exposed until the final.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 7:59 AM

I'd imagine it was the disappointment of being #2 in that moment. However, I feel the reaction would've still been a bit different if we were the #4 seed with Oklahoma being #3.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:06 AM

It's really the same reaction . He knew who'd be #3 , and his reaction was a man who knows he's about to go Tiger hunting with a toothpick .

DB23

Dec 10, 2019, 8:03 AM

TU sir for using the words “talky talk.”

Dec 10, 2019, 8:07 AM

I'll take that !
TU for the recognition ;)

DB23

Dec 10, 2019, 8:21 AM

Either that or his expression was more to do with indigestion ?
Maybe they had some bad braunschweiger ?

DB23

@Tigerdug23: I thought the same thing, was just waiting on

Dec 10, 2019, 8:28 AM

an expert to verify. Thanks!

Dec 10, 2019, 8:39 AM

Ed O also knows.....but at least now he gets to say his team got to play in the national championship game just like Georgia a few years ago......and that is as close as either will get to actually winning it......Go Tigers!!!!!

Dec 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

Tigerdug, I saw that too...and immediately thought the same. The people in the facility seemed "off" too. They know....

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,662
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic