Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ryan Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Ryan Day

Dec 29, 2019, 4:05 PM

During the broadcast Chris Fowler kept saying during warmups he was telling his team to play physical and aggressive. He told them to go hunting. So he tells his players this and cries about the penalties that come with being aggressive. The targeting call is because he was being physical same with the roughing the kicker. It’s pretty comical.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SUCKS***

Dec 29, 2019, 4:06 PM

Re: Ryan Day

Dec 29, 2019, 4:10 PM

So, ... he got what he asked for?

Re: Ryan Day- Will not be having

Dec 29, 2019, 4:49 PM

Ryan Day Day at Ohio State anytime soon

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ryan Day - Not to sure he’s emotionally equipped to last as a head

Dec 29, 2019, 5:07 PM

Coach. Watched after the targeting call - thought he was going to freak out!! Even the OSU announcers knew the targeting call was correct.

Then, after #34 ejection, we went after his replacement who basically “held the Clemson receiver all the way down the field” according to ESPN. Day looks to stroke out! Can somebody do a better screen grab of Day’s single digit salute to the refs? (See attachment)

Classy coach in the Woody Hayes mold!

Re: Ryan Day - Not to sure he’s emotionally equipped to last as a head

Dec 29, 2019, 6:00 PM

Not to defend him because he was an emotional nutcase last night, but it does looks like he is holding up his last three fingers and not the American welcome sign.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last three fingers? I don’t think so Tim - especially if you look

Dec 29, 2019, 6:57 PM

at the OSU radio video starting at the 1:41:30 mark and look from the time the targeting is called through the PI. He is one coach that is livid with rage at the refs! His “get back coach” is too skinny for his task of keeping Day off the field of play!

Someone more tech savy than me needs to capture and post this video sequence - hello
JD404!!

Re: Last three fingers? I don’t think so Tim - especially if you look

Dec 29, 2019, 7:00 PM

He's definitely holding up three fingers, my man. He's a whiner but he's not dumb enough to flip off a referee during the game.

Yeah, it's all Sunshine and Daisies until you lose a game.

Dec 29, 2019, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day - Not to sure he’s emotionally equipped to last as a head ]

Dr. Jekyll could handle all that winning. But, throw a loss at them, then Mr. Hyde came out to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never heard of her.***

Dec 29, 2019, 7:29 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic