Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rumor or NOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Rumor or NOT

Nov 22, 2019, 10:35 PM

I read this on another site from someone who says their neighbors son is on the USC team and sit near the Hillinski family at the games.

Word is that Hilinksi’s parents were openly cursing at the latest home game and Hilinski is getting out of there. Open dissent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rumor or NOT

Nov 22, 2019, 10:36 PM

My question, if legitimate is, what might they have expected...?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2019, 11:10 PM

One does have to wonder what they could have reasonably expected.
Although I have heard that Chump can supposedly sell doo-doo ice to Eskimos, what kind of lies must he have told them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 23, 2019, 1:14 AM

It's impossible that they didn't know what that chit hole was about regardless of the lies Mustcan't told them. I'm sure they walked into that situation with eyes wide open. And if by some chance they didn't know, that would mean they committed to a school that they didn't do 2 two minutes of research of what they were committing to, and that's their own fault!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The father cursing?

Nov 22, 2019, 10:37 PM

What's new?

Nov 22, 2019, 10:50 PM

He has told his friends (I’m not one of them) he will enter the portal.

hoping he’ll throw some passes to tanner muse

Nov 22, 2019, 11:29 PM

or k’von wallace or any tiger for that manner, while still a chicken.

for that MATTER!***

Nov 22, 2019, 11:39 PM

Nov 22, 2019, 11:57 PM

I actually like Hillinsky i think he deserves to go to a better football program. I know his dad was seen cursing on tv before but he does have a good family as well. If your not familiar, his brother was the QB at Washington state who committed suicide a few years ago and ESPN did a pretty good segment on gameday about his family

Nov 23, 2019, 12:21 AM

Oh anyone that’s seen a game of there’s knows. It’s repeated 100 times a game.

Nov 23, 2019, 1:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

If cursing makes someone a bad person, then I'll own it bc if I'm pisssed off, I'll curse up a storm. I'll also admit that my wife hates it and she will let me know if she hears me, but I say it wasn't like she didn't know that I would curse up a storm when I'm pisssed bc she saw and heard it before she married me, but I never use the GD word, I love God and my family, and I never curse at any of them, NEVER!!! Most of my cursing is bc of idiot drivers that is driving in the left lane slower or the same speed as the ones in the right lane, or the idiots that will pull out in front of me and never get up to at least the speed limit, or they go a block and turn off!!!

Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the

Nov 23, 2019, 4:45 AM

left lane slowpokes, a particular annoyance.

On a trip to Texas early this summer I was thinking how fender-mounted machine guns would eliminate the cars hugging the left lane, driving just under the speed limit. When they finally pulled over, I gunned the car, glanced at the speedometer and thought, "Well, there's really no reason to be driving 115 mph...." There was just something about those 455 V8 horses that said, "Haul azzzzzzz!"

Might be why neither family nor friends care to ride with me. But I did make it from my home on Lake Murray to Lafayette, LA...850 miles...in less than 12 hours. lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not sure what I just read...

Nov 23, 2019, 5:21 AM

but I like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the

Nov 23, 2019, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

C'mon Hartins, today we use "freakin' lasers" to eliminate those pokes in our way. Just a greasy spot where they used to be.

455HP?? SS Camaro? No way you drive that. :) I'll watch for you.

Nov 23, 2019, 8:42 AM

I've also thought about vaporizing bad drivers with lasers, lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Nov 23, 2019, 9:51 AM

If I've told my wife once, I've told her a hundred times, we should have those push bumpers on vehicles to push the slow pokes in the left lanes out the way, and it be legal to do so!!!

Nov 23, 2019, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

455 ci. Probably not a Camaro. Probably a Pontiac or Olds. I had a 72 TA in HS with the 455 H.O.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drivers in the left lane...LOL! I call them

Nov 23, 2019, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

Floridians! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought I was the only one that noticed. The left lane

Nov 23, 2019, 9:25 AM

Cruisers are the worst in Florida

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is me

Nov 23, 2019, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

Stare ‘em down every time!

Didnt realize a Little Rascal could go that fast

Nov 23, 2019, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

??

Nov 23, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

Hartins, that's me, when I start the engine I'm ready to go and get it over with, and don't slow me by doing something that the drivers handbook clearly tells you not to do, and you become and idiot when you do!!!

Nov 23, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Henry, you hit the nail on the head about the ]

You had to drive thru Texas to go from Lake Murray to Lafayette, La?

Nov 23, 2019, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

"Most of my cursing is bc of idiot drivers that is driving in the left lane slower or the same speed as the ones in the right lane, or the idiots that will pull out in front of me and never gets up to at least the speed limit, or they go a block and turn off!!! "

It sounds like you and I are cut from a similar cloth. Except I like to ride a FAST bike. LOL - Just kidding about the bike. Ride safe. Slow, but safe. Ok, still kidding.

My wife does NOT like to be around me when I watch my TIGERS, but they win all the time now, so I cannot remember cursing in recent years. I used to curse a lot during my TIGER games, but winning brings out the best in me. :)

Nov 23, 2019, 7:44 AM

And that, my dear Tnet friends, is how a thread gets hijacked. ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

Most of my cursing is bc of idiot drivers that is driving in the left lane slower or the same speed as the ones in the right lane, or the idiots that will pull out in front of me and never gets up to at least the speed limit, or they go a block and turn off!!!

I generally refer to that as the S.H.I.T.S. Sudden Highway Induced Tourette Syndrome

Nov 23, 2019, 4:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

U of S.C. football would make Jesus curse, so I don’t hold it against them. Hopefully he can find a place to get his game back on tract because he is going down the Bentley road of disaster!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 1:33 AM

If he was my son I would fully support/urge him to hit the transfer portal the day after the Clemson game. I have wondered many times why the Hilinskis thought USC was a good choice for their son. I hope the kid can go to a school that will develop his talent and bring back the guy who played the first couple of games, in which he did pretty well.

UofSC was a good choice for them because the let his

Nov 23, 2019, 6:47 AM

older brother into medical school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

Wasn't the game he did so good in against Charleston Southern? Doesn't really tell you much

Nov 23, 2019, 7:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

Helinski has been beat up and injured all season, if his family really cared, they would encourage him to enter the transfer portal before the Tiger defense is finished with him.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 8:16 AM

yes, but is it because of Muschamp or because its football?

I think we can agree that USC football is so bad that their qb, no matter who it is, is almost a sitting target.

the only thing we have here is a good kid who got injured playing ball for a team that just isn't very good - and his backup is worse than he is even as injured.

Muschamp doesn't have much to work with and Hellinski should have known this on signing day. he doesn't have to like it, wont blame him if he transfers, but he and his family simply cannot be surprised.

Nov 23, 2019, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumor or NOT ]

yes, but is it because of Muschamp or because its football?

I think we can agree that USC football is so bad that their qb, no matter who it is, is almost a sitting target.

the only thing we have here is a good kid who got injured playing ball for a team that just isn't very good - and his backup is worse than he is even as injured.

Muschamp doesn't have much to work with and Hellinski should have known this on signing day. he doesn't have to like it, wont blame him if he transfers, but he and his family simply cannot be surprised.

Nov 23, 2019, 1:44 AM

"another site from someone".. Cut the drama and hearsay. Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to say it

Nov 23, 2019, 7:08 AM

But. Where would he go? He's not that good. Maybe a non power 5?

Nov 23, 2019, 7:50 AM

Poor people. Probably had no clue what they were getting into.

Re: Rumor or NOT-transfering to Furman?

Nov 23, 2019, 8:23 AM

Just a guess based on the number of times FU has been yelled

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 8:29 AM

I can out rumor your rumor. I heard he is having Tommy John surgery after our game and will miss all of next year and Jakey will be their QB next year.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic