Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crosby sets announcement date, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Crosby sets announcement date, per KornCOOT

May 7, 2013, 1:57 PM

By Phil Kornblut
TE Kevin Crosby Jr. of Bamberg-Ehrhardt will make his college announcement on June 1st at Noon at his church his coach and father said Tuesday. Crosby Jr. has narrowed his list to USC, Clemson, Alabama and North Carolina. USC has been running out front in recent weeks according to his father.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crosby sets announcement date, per KornCOOT

May 7, 2013, 2:02 PM

no word yet from Still & Nash I take it. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coincidence Crosby set announcement 3 days before Richard?

May 7, 2013, 2:54 PM

Didn't want to be overshadowed when Milan Richard announces for CU? Just wondering.

Oh, I thought this was about Roscoe.***

May 7, 2013, 2:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Roscoe is a Clemson lock..

May 7, 2013, 2:57 PM

per brookyb

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Roscoe is a Clemson lock..

May 7, 2013, 3:09 PM

He sure is!!!! And also while I'm here.... KC to gamecocks. Take that to the bank.

May 7, 2013, 3:25 PM

How good is KC supposed to be? Our HS is about the same size and I do not here anyone talking this guy up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2013, 3:26 PM

He could be a decent te in the gamecocks offense. Kind of like cunningham was for them. Milan richard is the true steal at te tho

May 7, 2013, 3:32 PM

IT seems most of TNET is higher on Milan. First hearing about KC when he was a Soph. he was a LB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2013, 3:38 PM

He really wants to play te for some reason. Alot of coaches thing hes better projected at lb where he has also played in highschool. Pretty sure clemson originally wanted him at lb.

May 7, 2013, 3:38 PM

*think

May 7, 2013, 3:50 PM

I don't know much and haven't heard a lot about him. I honest believe he will be a backup player at D1. For his sake, I hope I'm wrong even if he picks South Carolina.

May 7, 2013, 4:20 PM

"I don't know much and haven't heard a lot about him. I honest believe he will be a backup player at D1."

Just curious, but if you don't know much and haven't heard much about him why do you believe this?

The kid as a lot of major offers and is highly rated by every recruiting service.

May 8, 2013, 8:10 AM

I just have a gut feeling. I have the same feeling about Baker (Prime Time) who committed this past Feb. But then again, I saw Jaron Brown play HS football and wasn't impressed with him and he turned out a decent player.

May 8, 2013, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Roscoe is a Clemson lock.. ]

My hometown had a highly recruited/rated player several years ago. It was based on his size and speed and he should have dominated in 2A ball but didn't. Went to Mich. and didn't last long and transferred to South Carolina. His only "fame" was being on the front page when South Carolina beat Clemson. I don't think he every touched the playing field.

May 8, 2013, 9:12 AM

Gotcha, his height certainly isn't typical of a high level tight end, and H-backs haven't exactly dominated college football. Will be interesting to see how he is used wherever he ends up.

May 8, 2013, 10:45 AM

I wish him well where ever he goes.

Re: Crosby sets announcement date, per KornCOOT

May 7, 2013, 3:03 PM

wow all Southern schools then Randomly USC out west. Kiffin is really getting around.

I didn't know he visited Southern Cal.

May 7, 2013, 3:22 PM

But I do believe SC has been running out front of law enforcement vehicles in recent weeks.

If Bing says his son will be a coot, it will be so.

May 7, 2013, 3:24 PM

He keeps his boys in line.

I don't know if it's right or wrong to say this, but if he's

May 7, 2013, 3:29 PM

announcing from his church, i like our chances.

Let the Coots have him!!

May 8, 2013, 7:11 AM

Milan Richards is better anyway!!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let the Coots have him!!

May 8, 2013, 9:10 AM

Milan Richard*, there's no s at the end

KornCOOT and spart herald only report on USuC recruits***

May 8, 2013, 12:53 PM