Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brownell hasn't recruited any shooters ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,281

Brownell hasn't recruited any shooters ....

Jan 4, 2015, 8:47 PM

If we're gonna completely bag inside play and just put up 3's ... he needs about 5 Terrance Ogelsby types.

Many didn't like Ogelsby's defensive play or attitude, but he could put the ball in the bottom of the net.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Blossingame,Grantham,Rooks,and Devoe were all good

Jan 4, 2015, 8:50 PM

outside shooters in high school.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the CBB/T-Net hype machine***

Jan 4, 2015, 8:54 PM

Re: I thought Blossingame,Grantham,Rooks,and Devoe were all good

Jan 4, 2015, 9:26 PM [ in reply to I thought Blossingame,Grantham,Rooks,and Devoe were all good ]

Rooks is a good shooter from 3 if you ask me, has a good shot and has made quite fare when he's played. However, he just never plays ha

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brownell hasn't recruited any shooters ....

Jan 4, 2015, 9:34 PM

It is becoming obvious that BB is not an offensive coach at all

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Rooks, Devoe, Roper, Harrison

Jan 4, 2015, 9:37 PM

were all knockdown shooters in high school. What happens once they reached our campus is anybody's guess.

Re: Rooks, Devoe, Roper, Harrison

Jan 4, 2015, 10:10 PM

you really have too guess ,that is problem with Clemson in BASKETBALL,BASEBALL,AD,Trustees,fan base which has became way to liberal, for coaches who get paid big salaries,any other jobs no matter what, if production,outcome have continued on downward spiral we,and any position for which is responseable for those issues would be FIRED,which I know is a bad word at DEAR OL CLEMSON in the new century,pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FANS are what fuel CHANGE! just as lost of sales do in corporate america!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brownell hasn't recruited any shooters ....

Jan 4, 2015, 10:02 PM

Brownell cant recruit for acc play and how long is it going take for someone to notice,only decent years hes had at Clemson were with purnells players,and last year ,kj mcdaniel was the man ,Wintrop can recruit,Davidson can recruit,wofford can recruit,college of charlston can recruit,but not brownell at Clemson he is terrable,all he knows how to do during games is yell at HIS players and try to make it seem as if they are at fault,they may be,but it is his recruiting,and lack of teaching basic skills,or haveing no clue how to set up offense or defense.WHEN CLEMSON WILL WAKE UP TO THIS ,I doubt they will fan base never wants to blame anyone but players,the only person to blame is brownell,and AD,PREs ,fans ,no other universitys put up with high paid coaching staffs in any sports except DEAR OL CLEMSON ,this is not how it use to be at CLEMSON ,but new 2000-too present that is a fact!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,281
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic