Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rivals - Freshmen Post Season Rankings 1 - 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,382

Rivals - Freshmen Post Season Rankings 1 - 3

Dec 25, 2015, 2:15 PM

1 OL Mitch Hyatt | Clemson
Suwanee (Ga.) North Gwinnett | 4-star

The skinny: No. 45 overall, the No. 3 offensive tackle and the No. 5 recruit from Georgia in 2015, Hyatt's recruiting process contained little drama. After taking a return visit to Clemson, the school he long favored, in the spring after his junior season, Hyatt committed to the Tigers over Ohio State, Georgia and a host of other schools. At Clemson, Hyatt's play as a true freshman has been phenomenal. He immediately started at tackle for the Tigers, while protecting Deshaun Watson's blind side. While offensive linemen usually don't gather as much attention as skill players, Hyatt's play this season as a true freshman has definitely been noticed.

Farrell's take: Hyatt was a long-time five-star, losing that coveted fifth star at the end of the process because of concerns regarding his ability to fill out his frame and strength in his lower body. Ooops, I'll take the blame for that one. As a true freshman starter at left tackle on an undefeated national title contender, he's making that decision look bad and his technique and footwork help him overcome a frame that is still filling out. He seems to get stronger by the game and the fact that he's a true freshman playing left tackle at the highest level puts him No. 1 on this list in my book.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1839312

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wilkins shud be there too

Dec 25, 2015, 2:56 PM

Instead of all that uf gators love

Re: Rivals - Freshmen Post Season Rankings 1 - 3

Dec 25, 2015, 3:11 PM

Does anyone know the number of sacks he gave up on one on one situations, where the end just simply beat him? I'd love to find that out... For a true freshman, he's had the Sammy type impact on our team and success if not greater.

Dec 25, 2015, 5:02 PM

Watch Hyatt on Gallman's 20 harder in the beginning of the third if you want to see how much Hyatt has meant to this team.

And just think...

Dec 25, 2015, 5:09 PM

We get 2 more seasons at the very least with Mr. Hyatt.

Dec 26, 2015, 10:47 AM

Hyatt is a stud and deserves A LOT of credit for our success!

LIKE: Farrell takes blame from changing him to 4 star after

Dec 26, 2015, 11:48 AM

"long time 5 star" because of "not filling out frame", and now he has proven me wrong and still has not filled out frame even though getting stronger each game." Wow, imagine what Mitch will be like when he has "finally filled out frame.? GO HYATT, GO TIGERS! SMASH THE OKIES!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,382
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic