Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ring of Honor Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Ring of Honor Question

Nov 13, 2018, 8:47 AM

Has anyone heard how we plan to handle the Ring of Honor at Death Valley once we have people to add and there is no space? Not too many years until CJ Spiller is up there (HOF 2019, then eligible). Then a few years after than Tajh Boyd (HOF 2023, then eligible). Then of course Deshaun (HOF 2026, then eligible). There are a few others with legitimate slots, but those are the more obvious ones.
I'm not sure there's room for all of them unless they add space somewhere... especially when the other side is getting used for National Championships :)

Do we plan to move the National Championship ones? Or make the current ones smaller? I'm not sure we could compact them anymore than they are without making them smaller.

I know it's not as likely to happen in part because the teams were not as good, but by pure on the field performance and accolades - Keith Adams should get some consideration in my opinion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ring of Honor Question

Nov 13, 2018, 9:12 AM

I'm not sure that Tajh Boyd will get to be in the Ring of Honor.

If Deshaun or Trevor had never come to Clemson then I think he would have been a lock but seeing how the position has progressed I'm not sure that he will be looked upon by the voters in the same way. He will make the Clemson Hall of Famer. Beyond that it is difficult for me to see him making the next step.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 10:18 AM

it hink they plan to build a duplicate death valley at the old soccer / practice field. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Tajh

Nov 13, 2018, 10:21 AM

but I can't agree with putting him up there

Not sure about TB either

Nov 13, 2018, 11:30 AM

He did win. FSU kind of had his/our number in that infamous game.
What was his record against u5c?

Nov 13, 2018, 11:27 AM

Just make it digital, and have it constantly scrolling through the names, on a large "ring" shaped screen in a corner of the Valley.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic