Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Respect the Process.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 805

Respect the Process.

Nov 1, 2018, 6:49 PM

Dabo has said it many times, and it should never be more true than Saturday. The only team that can beat Clemson in this game IS Clemson. AS long as we execute our game plan, with minimal mistakes, this one should get out of hand early. There could even be a #42 sighting at QB late in the game. Maybe even a completely heavy package with him and Big Dex in the backfield, throwing one to Austin Bryant or Cle Missle on the screen. But, to make such dreams reality, Clemson must first respect the process, execute the game plan, THEN reap the sweet rewards of victory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Respect the Process.

Nov 1, 2018, 6:52 PM

I murmur that same phrase to myself every single time I put a souffle in the oven .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 1, 2018, 7:08 PM

BuzzPaw?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 2, 2018, 9:52 AM

It has gotten very little respect this season. Stupid PC hipster snowflakes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 7:09 PM

I totally agree with your assessment.
But so many people on here go one step farther and want to talk about how we match -up against Alabama.
That is what I love about Dabo and his staff. It's not about playing Alabama, but going thru the process that it takes to get to play Alabama.
And that process is taking it one game at a time, and that game is Louisville.
And that is what I respect about the process.

Nov 1, 2018, 11:55 PM

Alabama and everyone else has to do the same thing or they can lose with sloppy play and costly turnovers. You do not try to play against another team. You try to put yourself in position to play another team that did the same thing you did.

Replies: 5
| visibility 805
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic