Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Repost of my personal opionion of korncoot on Sammy Watkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Repost of my personal opionion of korncoot on Sammy Watkins

May 30, 2012, 3:50 PM

Re: For what it's worth [1]
Posted: May 30, 2012 3:14 PM Reply

I do believe that korncoots character will be negatively judged by his persistent attempts of character assassination against as good as a kid that I believe Sammy Watkins will prove that he is. I hope that Dabo does his job as a HC that believes that his punishment wasn't given to Sammy b/c Sammy was a bad kid that got caught. But for a good kid that made a mistake. And that Dabo will deal with and handle korncoot in a manor that warns other reporters to be aware of not going out of their way in trying to assassinate the character of one of his kids that made a kids mistake. The best way to deal with korncoot in this matter alone, is to bar him from interviewing any coaches or players at Clemson indefinitely. The time is past due that korncoots attempts to slander Clemson and Clemson student must be stopped and stopped now and forever. All that agrees just say I !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did he say about Sammy?***

May 30, 2012, 3:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What did he say about Sammy? he wanted to broadcast

May 30, 2012, 4:03 PM

the SW arrest video. the man is a parasite.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2012, 4:05 PM

They made it accessible via the internet. Its done. Sammy and his family now have to deal with that video being on the internet forever.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2012, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: What did he say about Sammy? he wanted to broadcast ]

Sorry I'm just now geting back to this. Korncoot was on coot radio talking junk about the Sammy arrest and Dabo in general about how alot of things gets pushed to the side with campus police. He wasn't saying it out loud directly, but he was asking the host if they thought that was going on at Clemson. I swear I hate that man/punk with evry fiber of my being.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me if I understand you correctly....

Jun 2, 2012, 11:38 PM

Phil Kornblut didn't actually say anything negative about Sammy Watkins, but you felt the negativity was implied and that he really wanted to talk badly about Sammy Watkins. And for this reason he should be banned from covering Clemson football. Mister, with all due respect, that doesn't make any sense. Why would he want to do that? How would that benefit his career? He is not a USC reporter.

I'm not trying to be a smarta$$ but your post are very difficult to understand, your sentences run on and tend ramble. Sorry if I offend, that is not my intent. I think you make some interesting points, I just want to make sure I understand your intent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Donald Trump doesnt say

Jun 3, 2012, 1:30 AM

bad things about the presedent....he just slings mud about about his birth certificate. Which may be entertaining for a few, but the majority knows hes just slinging mud to promote a political agenda.

Kornturd doesnt say bad things about Sammy, He just wants everyone to be able to see him at his lowest point...Why? because he thinks theres a story there?? Yeah right, a 19 year old kid got arrested for smoking pot. Shocker. Hes just slinging mud to promote his agenda and keep his name relevant. No Clemson reporter, to my knowledge has ever stooped so low as to FOI video footage of Carolina players getting arrested.(They will now though)

What if it was you, or your kid, or your grand kid who got caught smoking weed and was put under the microscope?

Or maybe I'm looking at this is the wrong way. Maybe you can tell me how in ANY way, shape or form, putting his arrest up for all to see helped ANYONE involved.

I cant see how it did. Phil lost all credibility with Clemson fans FOREVER for what gain? Nothing. Not to mention that Sammy will never be able to totally put it behind him because at any point some ###### bag can post it to youtube, or sends it to his parents in an email, facebook ect...

You know who it does benifit? All the worst Carolina fans. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones even carolina fans wish would find another school to pull for. So good for them, but the box is open now. VERY soon Carolina fans will understand why it upsets Clemson fans to see it happen to one of our own.

Re: Tell me if I understand you correctly....

Jun 5, 2012, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Tell me if I understand you correctly.... ]

The only thing rambling is your dirtpecking beak. Rambling in the chicken chit you love eating. SUC it cootie!!!

Re: Tell me if I understand you correctly....

Jun 5, 2012, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Tell me if I understand you correctly.... ]

>He is not a USC reporter.

You're right. He isn't a USC reporter. He's a SCAR reporter.

korncoot should vacation down in a causeway in Miami***

May 30, 2012, 4:07 PM

Re: Repost of my personal opionion of korncoot on Sammy Watkins

May 30, 2012, 4:19 PM

I emailed Tim Bourret to get his thoughts on this, and he said that revoking his privileges wouldn't stop his negative reporting of anything Clemson, so it was a moot point. He was frustrated and aggravated with the whole thing though, so I'm sure if revoking his media privileges would accomplish something he would do it. At least I'd like to believe that. My guess is that even if he was banned from any interviews with any coach, player, administrator, or whatever, he would still find a way to try to "break" a story and slander Clemson as quickly as he could, if not more so once his media rights were revoked at CU. Just my 2 cents, and maybe I'm wrong. Doesn't change that he's a dirt bag (korncoot that is).

May 30, 2012, 4:24 PM

Glad you posted this. Ok that wouldnt solve anything and I get that rationale but if CU people suddenly were very vocal with his sponsors about why they would not do business with them and those sponsors folks saw their association being a negative boom. NO sponsors. No Korncoot

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2012, 4:29 PM

And what a better place it would be!

Above is the best way to take action IMO ^^^^^****

May 30, 2012, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Repost of my personal opionion of korncoot on Sammy Watkins ]

May 30, 2012, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Repost of my personal opionion of korncoot on Sammy Watkins ]

> I emailed Tim Bourret to get his thoughts on this,
> and he said that revoking his privileges wouldn't
> stop his negative reporting of anything Clemson, so
> it was a moot point. He was frustrated and
> aggravated with the whole thing though, so I'm sure
> if revoking his media privileges would accomplish
> something he would do it. At least I'd like to
> believe that. My guess is that even if he was banned
> from any interviews with any coach, player,
> administrator, or whatever, he would still find a way
> to try to "break" a story and slander Clemson as
> quickly as he could, if not more so once his media
> rights were revoked at CU. Just my 2 cents, and
> maybe I'm wrong. Doesn't change that he's a dirt bag
> (korncoot that is).

And that feeder would be David Hood...yep..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2012, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Repost of my personal opionion of korncoot on Sammy Watkins ]

Well, Spurless sure shut up Ron Morris with his rant and denying him access to conferences! Why wouldn't it work with kornbutt? Irregardless, if it would or wouldn't, he should be denied access as a matter of principle. Sometimes, we are so stupid.

May 30, 2012, 5:25 PM

For what it is worth, you also may want to send a memo to David Hood...the guy who feeds KornBUTT newsfeeds and takes his camera to practices because KornBUTT pays him to do so...in order to get rid of cancer, you have to stop feeding the cancer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2012, 7:22 AM

Hood responded yesterday to tnetters about how Kornbutt gets information. He is in No way sending it to him. Go back and read his post and you will see that you are wrong.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic