Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember 10 years ago Chicken Little’s coming on after a loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,489

Remember 10 years ago Chicken Little’s coming on after a loss

Jan 20, 2020, 10:54 PM

What kind of knuckle-dragger come on here to complain having just finished in the top 2, 4 of the last 5 years, and number 1 in 2 of those years?

What awesome team did you pull for before jumping on our bandwagon?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember 10 years ago Chicken Little’s coming on after a loss

Jan 20, 2020, 11:08 PM

Bama, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It’s been said before, but I’m stunned at the number of LSU

Jan 20, 2020, 11:36 PM

trollers who continue to frequent the board. I’m guessing it’s 55%LSU/45%Coots, but man!

Watching this pathetic display, I’ve never been more thankful to be a Clemson man! At this point, the fan base I respect and identity most with are the TRUE Bama ones. On whole I just never recalled them acting like this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2020, 8:54 AM

I hear you franc, but I think you have too high of expectations of your fellow mens and womens.

Reminds me of the Mark Twain quote about the more he’s around people, the more he prefers dogs.

Or

https://youtu.be/pzeC8V_zV1Q

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

If elected President of TigerNet I will build a wall...

Jan 21, 2020, 9:18 AM

to keep STS trolls out of our nation and I will make STS pay for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2020, 9:32 AM

Anecdotal story.

Back in the early mid-90s when the FSU dynasty was in full swing, Noles went to the Orange Bowl to play Notre Dame (way back when Holtz was coaching them). We were 9-2. If we won, we would finish 10-2 and ranked in the top 4 in the country. It would also be our 11th straight bowl win.

Fans were calling in on the pre-game talk show. Many were complaining that this was a bad season and, even if we won, a disappointment. The general theme was "We'll never win another national championship with Bowden coaching. He can't win the big game."

I called in. "Look where this program was 10 years ago and look where it is now. Fans are complaining about beating Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl, winning 10 games and finishing in the top four in the country. Tough crowd!"

10 years later we were playing in the Emerald Nuts Bowl and wondering if we would ever win 10 games again.

Enjoy the ride, folks. Cherish every year, every game and every win. I have no idea how long it will last, but it will eventually end. 29-1 and some fans want to fire the OC. Tough crowd!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point, Bret!

Jan 21, 2020, 10:47 AM

The brains of a lot of those fans are roasting in the 'atic'. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,489
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic