Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remaining 2020 targets as of 6/11 (IMO)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,338

Remaining 2020 targets as of 6/11 (IMO)

Jun 11, 2019, 3:44 PM

QB - none
RB - none
WR - Henderson, Williams, Ajou Ajou, KeAndre Lambert (last in order)
TE - Sage Ennis, Diego LaMonica (no offer), Arik Gilbert
OL - none

DL - Jordan Burch
LB - Justin Flowe, Sa'vell Smalls, Phillip Webb, Noah Sewell
DB - none (that I know of - we may add one more later in the class if necessary)

ATH - Daniyel Ngata

It is reasonable to say we lead for Ennis and Ajou and will get their commitments sooner rather than later. Everyone is fairly confident in Clemson to land EJ Williams too. Henderson is a wildcard. Ajou + EJ + Henderson would be a great WR class.

I think Clemson needs to add 1 more LB. My preference is Flowe and Webb. Would certainly take Sewell too. Burch on the DL is a wildcard and is icing on the cake if he commits. It will be the best DL recruiting class in history if he does.

Ngata will only be a take if the staff recruits him as a ATH kinda like RRM3. I don't think we take 3 RB's in this class. Gilbert is oversign worthy. I wouldnt mind him and Ennis if we can pull that off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remaining 2020 targets as of 6/11 (IMO)

Jun 11, 2019, 3:59 PM

Flowe and Burch added to this defensive class would be insane. Imagine signing 1, 2, 3, 7, 26, 30, 49, and 62 in one class. And all of them just being defensive players. That would be 6 defensive players with 1st round potential, and another 2 with 2nd round potential. And then you can throw in Sergio Allen and Kevin Swint. Plus, Tyler Venables. That would be more insane that Stalinism, amirite?

EJ Williams

Jun 11, 2019, 4:07 PM

is in town this week to check out QB DJU in action.

I am betting EJ (and Henderson) comes away impressed with him, and possibly commits between now and the All In cookout!

From what I gather, there is apparently huge pressure to stay in state, which is why he publicly named Bama the leader a couple weeks ago to keep the crazies off for now.

I wonder how the remaining WR targets in this class stack up to the potential targets in 2021.

I don't think there's any chance he goes to Bama

Jun 11, 2019, 4:11 PM

They have 4 WR's already committed. If one or two of them get scared off then I will worry. I always thought Auburn and Tennessee were bigger threats. I know EJ is smart enough to make the right decision if thats the case....

With us having ZERO

Jun 11, 2019, 4:19 PM

commits so far, that has to help big time.

August decision timeline per Rivals.

Re: Remaining 2020 targets as of 6/11 (IMO)

Jun 11, 2019, 5:31 PM

WR - Henderson, Ajou Ajou, these are our two
TE - Sage Ennis, Diego LaMonica (no offer)

DL - Jordan Burch Like someone said, Icing
LB - Justin Flowe (A beast, could be the best Defensive prospect in this class), Phillip Webb, Noah Sewell
DB - none (that I know of - we may add one more later in the class if necessary)

ATH - Daniyel Ngata - just don't think he's in the cards. He'll get more carries too many other places.

The class is already historical, and will get better.

When was the last time we lost a committed player? There will be more surprises to come.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,338
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic