Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regardless of why Fox fired Craig James it is a fact that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Regardless of why Fox fired Craig James it is a fact that

Sep 28, 2013, 11:28 AM

many high profile people who acknowledge their Christian faith are coming under attack more and more each day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Christians have never attacked people of other religions

Sep 28, 2013, 11:33 AM

Amirite?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Names please***

Sep 28, 2013, 11:36 AM

Re: Regardless of why Fox fired Craig James it is a fact that

Sep 28, 2013, 11:41 AM

Not disputing you, but since it is a "fact" would you please site me some references. And I mean actual raw data, not anecdotal stories or opinion pieces. Should be a preponderance of such evidence since it is increasing at an exponential rate, daily.

Maybe it is happening. That is why I'm asking for proof since you state it unequivocally as fact. But just because you watch and pay attention to news that skews towards your world view (completely and perfectly normal), on outlets also geared towards same world view, and see stories about these type things happening doesn't mean that they are increasing or disproportionate to how others are being discriminated against. It's called redundancy - when you notice something after it is mentioned or introduced to you and mistake it for an increase in occurrence simply because you observe it more.

If I tell you "there sure are a lot of yellow cars out there these days" you may notice more yellow cars than you realized people were actually driving. And, compared to some distant time ago maybe there are. But not compared to yesterday or the day before. What changed? You're looking for yellow cars. Same principal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Jesus never said it would be easy.***

Sep 28, 2013, 11:50 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Atheists have it pretty rough in the south, too***

Sep 28, 2013, 11:54 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic