Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding this whole ticket fee deal...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Regarding this whole ticket fee deal...

Apr 12, 2016, 4:51 PM

is it really that big of a deal? Maybe I am missing something here, but it appears to be optional. Given the choice, it won't really affect you, outside of seat location, unless you choose to pay. Back when I attended Clemson, tickets were free, but we had to go stand in line to pick them up. If I had the option of paying $225 for the season to guarantee a ticket...lower level...I would have been all over it. Considering what I spent on beer, wings and pizza over the course of a football season, I could have found it within my budget. Hey, they could always find other ways of supplementing the needed revenue by raising stadium drink prices, recreational fees, etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding this whole ticket fee deal...

Apr 12, 2016, 5:03 PM

If I am not a student, can I get the $225.00 deal for tickets? That would be SWEET!

Apr 12, 2016, 5:08 PM

No kidding. I remember when things seemed "expensive" it college. Granted, my folks paid my tuition and books. I still had to pay for the spending money, rent and living expenses. Things sure did change when I graduatated. My parents always told me to get ready for the real world. Boy, were they right. I would have worked an extra week during the year to cover the $225.

Apr 12, 2016, 6:02 PM

We did it without a "safe space"...how did we survive?

Apr 12, 2016, 6:26 PM

Has anyone considered whether having to camp out for tickets is a good thing? I see a lot of people talk about how they would rather have been able to pay a $225 fee to forgo having to camp out. But I think camping out built a lot of excitement for the games and made students become more committed fans by going through that experience.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic