Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruits leaning to CU drop in ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Recruits leaning to CU drop in ESPN

Feb 10, 2019, 9:59 AM

rankings, seems kinda strange both DJ and Bryan have dropped in their recruit rankings as more people lean them to Clemson. Almost like they are instantly downgraded because of internal policies in Bristol. Oh well, riding the ROY bus in recruiting seems to work as well for the Tigers as it does on the actual field. Heck, if riding the ROY bus brings more NC's home I want a permenant seat on the thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruits leaning to CU drop in ESPN

Feb 10, 2019, 10:03 AM

More often than not, that has not been the case. It is more common for a player to rise in the rankings when they get an offer from or commit to Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 10:25 AM

Who cares ! This staff has proven to be great talent evaluators.Somenthing about this Taison Phommocah n kid tells me he's gonna put up one heck of a fight to see the field in the next few years. I know I messed his name up my apologies.

^^ If TUA has worked for them, then TP can work for us.

Feb 10, 2019, 10:43 AM

Wink!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruits leaning to CU drop in ESPN ]

Hopefully TP can be the next Chase Brice. But much like KB and CB, when you have elite in front of you it is what it is. DJ is elite and is doing it at top high school competition. He will be the heir apparent to Lord Trevor.

I hope RockHillTiger doesn’t get too upset but that’s what happens when 5 stars come to Clemson. They lead us to championships. Can’t wait to see DJU in the orange.

Feb 10, 2019, 3:59 PM

LOL something tells me he ain't gonna like us calling him TP too much :)

ESPiN giveth talent and ESPiN taketh it away?***

Feb 10, 2019, 10:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPiN giveth talent and ESPiN taketh it away?***

Feb 10, 2019, 11:23 AM

ESECPN is primarily engaged in peddling propaganda that supports their agenda. Their agenda is marketing the products (SEC, B1G) that they paid almost 7 billion of dollars for. They need to get their money back, that means getting eyes to watch the ads they sell. If they have to tell some unprovable lies in order to get those eyes.......well, that’s just who they are.

I just hope our Win/Loss record next year isn't related...

Feb 10, 2019, 11:42 AM

to what ESPiN thinks about our recruits. I wonder how long it will take ESPiN to figure out Dabo is the GOAT and not Saban?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 11:33 AM

right, it is a conspiracy, unlike Bryton Constantin who jumped over 50 spots after he committed to us.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 11:45 AM

He jumped after All Star games Balm, not right after committing. These guys are dropping before any commitment on leans to Clemson. Hardly the same thing as they had no choice after those games.

Feb 10, 2019, 11:48 AM

you are right dad, Tom Lugbill hates us and takes every opportunity to troll TNET by under valuing our commitments. I am surprised nobody has written him a stern letter yet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 12:16 PM

Maybe you could do that Balm, I am sure with you only using partial truths you may confuse him enough to bump us.

Actually Clemson commits alot of times get a bump.

Feb 10, 2019, 11:48 AM

So it evens out.

Related

Feb 10, 2019, 12:38 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/24-7-Recruit-Ranking-shenanigans-(found-on-Reddit)-1885180

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 2:33 PM

You’re right. Espn hates clemson soooooooooooooooo much. They wish clemson would burn down and never reopen.

LMAO

Feb 10, 2019, 2:49 PM

Was burning down the old Y Barn the first part of this conspiracy?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right, Mr. Joe

Feb 10, 2019, 3:46 PM

And the fire took the 'Ostarine Solution' with it, too! (Ooh...sounds like a spy novel! Hmmm)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is how I sea this

Feb 10, 2019, 3:53 PM

Things I care about:
How good our coaches think the recruits are.

Things I don't care about:
How good ESPiN thinks the recruits are.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic