Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting within Secondary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Recruiting within Secondary

May 2, 2018, 6:29 PM

We’ve got a few committed already but this seems to be a position we are working very hard to fill with the lack of depth, guys leaving in future, etc.

I think Andrew Booth is the biggest target (CB), regardless of position, left on the board for us. Along with Booth, Mark Fields brother, Tyus, May be the other we take in at CB. Not to mention that we’ve already landed Sheridan Jones.

I know we’ve got Charleston and Zanders both at safety. Do we have a real shot with Daxton Hill? I know we’ve just very recently offered Hill but seems to be legit.

Add Goodrich and McMichael this summer and this group could be scary in a few years!

Message was edited by: ClintonTiger88®

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hellams and Huff at S too

May 2, 2018, 6:43 PM

Both are elite athletes that are a little raw. Huff added to Charleston and Zanders would be an excellent haul at safety.

Booth is clearly the top dog at CB, but there are a lot of talented kids behind him. Battle and Fields are both going to be very good.

All of these guys can ball. We are still in it with some of the top rated guys too. Going to be a good class for the DBs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Recruiting within Secondary

May 2, 2018, 6:46 PM

I think the staff has kind of moved on from Tyus Fields. It seems more like Booth then maybe Shyheim Battle. Devin Bush and Kaiir Elam have both visited but they seem unlikely. If we can get Hill to campus we have a shot. We've been trending for Demarco Hellams and then there's Cam'ron Kelly and Tyler Rudolph as outside possibilities.

May 2, 2018, 6:48 PM

Wonder why we’ve backed off Tyus? I’ve noticed that Tennessee has been trending upwards for him as of late but wasn’t sure why. Seems to be a huge talent and a guy we could get to Tiger Town with his brother being a Clemson guy too

May 2, 2018, 6:54 PM

I think they've just found guys they like more. I've heard that he's the name in the secondary on his high school team because of his dad and his brother but when they need a guy to step up they turn more to the other corner who's committed to NC State.

May 2, 2018, 6:56 PM

Makes sense. If we get Booth I think we are fine. Just hoping the Dawgs aren’t able to get in tight with him before he makes a decision.

May 2, 2018, 7:00 PM

By all accounts we're well out in front and the biggest threat isn't the mutts.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic