Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU has all its eggs in one basket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 85
| visibility 1

LSU has all its eggs in one basket

Jan 9, 2020, 2:10 PM

This will be there only chance to win another national championship for the immediate future and they know it....everything they got is riding on Joe Burrow and they know it.......I would say they are a one hit wonder with all that pressure getting to them Monday night.....look for Burrow to drop that basket and crack all the eggs in their basket......Clemson been there many times and will be back many times very very soon.....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All of the pressure...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:22 PM

in this game, 100% of it, is absolutely on LSU.

Bama cracked under that same pressure last year and they've actually been there before.

Almost make you feel bad for LSU.

Almost !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: All of the pressure...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:27 PM

Clemson can't lose!

Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket

Jan 9, 2020, 2:27 PM

LSU recruiting gets better every year since O took over

OTOH it is more difficult for LSU to get here than it is for Clem

as LSU don't get a 12 game bye thru the acc, LSU gotta earn it

nice...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:31 PM

You got all the talking points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nice...

Jan 9, 2020, 3:24 PM

Yep that all he got.....SEC SEC SEC SEC......Yet nobody they got in the SEC can beat CLEMSON and they all know it....Go Tigers!!!!!

Re: nice...

Jan 9, 2020, 3:42 PM

Glad u have confidence my man

Jan 9, 2020, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Yep, LSU has earned the right to take the butt whippin that's coming.

Will you also use the same old line when you lose?

Jan 9, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Just too tired form the hard schedule to beat a cupcake team?

Yea...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

everybody is particularly impressed by games against perennial powers Mississippi State, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Mizzou, Tennessee, Vandy, uof6c, not to mention those mediocre opponents like A&M, Auburn, Florida, and Georgia.

Your only REAL challenge each year is Bama so spare us the $-EZ homer rhetoric.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yea...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:46 PM

We will have beaten 4 possibly 5 of the final top 10 teams. That’s tough to do no matter who you are

No one is impressed by the grossly over-inflated rankings...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:56 PM

that always seem to define the $-EZ.

Clemson would also be undefeated against the schedule LSU has played thus far. LSU can't say the same about Clemson's schedule.

Re: No one is impressed by the grossly over-inflated rankings...

Jan 9, 2020, 3:04 PM

Huh? Ok so we both have one impressive win this year. The second part of your post makes no sense

Let me clarify it for you...

Jan 9, 2020, 3:41 PM

I don't think LSU beats Ohio State.

Re: Let me clarify it for you...

Jan 9, 2020, 4:14 PM

Well I think they do. I think it’s possible y’all don’t go undefeated with our schedule. What you and I think doesn’t matter at all.

Jan 9, 2020, 9:08 PM

LSU wouldn’t have beaten OSU. The national championship has already been played between the best two teams and Clemson beat OSU. Clemson is going to teach LSU the same thing Alabama learned last year.

Jan 9, 2020, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me clarify it for you... ]

LSBoosie said:

Well I think they do. I think it’s possible y’all don’t go undefeated with our schedule. What you and I think doesn’t matter at all.

If it doesn't matter why come here talking about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Yea... ]

We always beat 2 of the top 4 when it matters. Get out of here with your AP ranking BS

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 3:17 PM

Not always. But yeah you have to do that when you win that national championship now.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:28 PM

How many times has LSU won twice against top 4 teams to claim a championship? Yall like to use the schedule card but 2 of our 3 championships won we had to earn it by winning 2 games. Yall had the luxury of a computer matching you up with another team for one game for all the marbles.

Jan 9, 2020, 4:00 PM

So no championships that were before the playoff was formed count? That’s absurd

Jan 9, 2020, 9:46 PM

Only Clemson's now get off our message board!

Jan 9, 2020, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Yea... ]

Only Clemson's now get off our message board!

Jan 9, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Yea... ]

Yep the only ranking that really matters is the one that comes out after Monday night.....Clemson will end up being #1 for 3 out of the past 4 seasons.......what you got LSU......your SEC championship means absolutely nothing to us because we will STILL be the king of mountain looking down on you.....Go Tigers!!!!

Agreed, but

Jan 9, 2020, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Yea... ]

If we beat y’all.....that’s 30-0.....way hard to keep that focus that just beat those ranked teams.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Yea... ]

Don't forget Troy....

Jan 9, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

^^^this is literally all you guys say.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Well look at our record vs your beloved conference. As far as I'm concerned the SEC is the ACC to us. Alabama didn't have many issues running through your weak SEC and getting to the playoff every year. Let's be honest the only reason you are here now is because you got lucky and beat Bama. Their D is not nearly as good this year as last years d was. It's OK though because you are going to find out what playing a tough SEC schedule means in the end. To Clemson it just means more embarrassing the SEC representative at the end of the year.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:35 PM

Dude you are comparing conferences as a whole. Yes recently y’all have been the best team in the country twice no one can argue that. Just because Clemson is good doesn’t mean that your conference isn’t still awful. Yeah yeah we got lucky this year whatever. We still will have beaten at least 4 out of the top 10 teams this year, 5 if we win Monday.

You guys are literally unstoppable.***

Jan 9, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 9, 2020, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Yeah Northwestern State,
Vanderbuilt,
Arkansas,
Ga. Southern,
Utah State,
Miss State,
and Ole Miss are such powerhouses! ????????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 7:59 PM

LSU has beaten FIVE top-10 teams and knocked three of them out of the top 4. Clemson has played one top-10 team, but it did win it.

That's the difference. Contenders versus cupcakes.

Watch the way you speak to the national champs...

Jan 10, 2020, 12:02 AM

LSWho?

Jan 10, 2020, 5:01 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Sorry, man, but you’re really letting the false rankings cloud your judgement. Alabama, UGA, & OU are hardly real top 10 teams. None (as in ZERO) of them have a defense at all. And the Auburn team you beat could barely complete a forward pass in a skeleton drill. You guys are in for a real rude awakening Monday, and I promise you it’s going to have nothing to do with a regular season schedule. 38-27 Clemson

Jan 9, 2020, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

They are all better than Wofford!

Jan 9, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

I’m pretty being here was earned by beating Ohio State. You can’t use the level of competition once it’s in playoffs. Besides, most of your games were blowouts too, so how much more difficult was it exactly? LSU played Alabama this year and so did Clemson, speaking in calendar terms. LSU played Georgia and so did the Gamecocks. Let’s not pretend that was a hard game, lol. LSU did play higher ranked competition but everyone earns the right to be in the final game. To suggest otherwise is kinda silly.

Hey dufus...

Jan 9, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Your competition doesn’t make you good or bad. If we didn’t belong there we would have gotten smoked in the semi-final like Oklahoma.

There was a team last year that LSU couldn’t score on... we beat that team by four touchdowns. But you keep smoking the community bong down there in red stick and have another corn dog. We’ll see what happens to another almighty greatest-ever SEC powerhouse come Monday night.

Re: Hey dufus...

Jan 9, 2020, 9:35 PM

Agreed competition doesn’t make you good or bad and anyone who thinks Clemson doesn’t belong in the playoffs is stupid. But at the same time our team is 1000x better than last year when we didn’t score on bama. No one thinks that LSU was better than Clemson last year. This is a whole new season. Monday should be fun I think it’ll be a close game

Jan 9, 2020, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

You don’t ever get tired of spewing that same bullish!t every year. Do you really believe that we don’t get bagged up during the season? Do you really believe because y’all have an sec patch on your jersey it somehow makes your teams greater than the rest of the field. Try looking in the mirror and say that same garbage to yourself and how stupid you and your fellow sec jackers sound. I thought LSU fans were smarter but y’all are just like UGA and South Carolina....... love your coach and love tour team......your fans......meh......ps....we play that same weak as scheduled every year and we’ve been better than y’all for a decade. Explain that away.....actually don’t bother lol!

Jan 9, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Nah. you just got a 10 game bye. Wah! Quit pretending the dead people of the SEC, some of whom lit you up for 30 or so, are all that because "SEC!" They are still dead people at least as bad as teams in the ACC. And even if that weren't true, you aren't playing other teams in the ACC. You have to play Clemson. You think you'll light us up for 45 points? Better get every one of them Bro, you don't have the defense that Bama had last year, and how did they do? Forget the ACC. In the last three playoff rounds, Clemson has played three undefeated legendary football programs, all historically and recently better than you. ND OSU Bama. 12-0, 13=0 and once #1 ranked, 14-0 and supposedly the absolute best ever college team. Well, how did they do against Clemson? 34.4-14 losses on average. So you think your team craps ice cream? Good luck with that.

LSU recruiting has always been great just can't recruit

Jan 10, 2020, 6:50 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

great QBs nor until this year have an OC that can get/let them throw the forward pass!

Jan 9, 2020, 2:38 PM

Give credit for Clemson for playing well when they get there and taking care of business, but this comment from a Clemson fan directed towards LSU is too funny...let’s just say our chances of making it to CFP would skyrocket if we traded places with Clemson. Think of it, this year we would have had to beat A&M and Virginia to make it...Clemson has a great team annually, but your chances to make it to the CFP are all but guaranteed in the ACC.

Yet we are 6-2 in the playoff (ie playing the top 4 teams)***

Jan 9, 2020, 2:41 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yet we are 6-2 in the playoff (ie playing the top 4 teams)***

Jan 9, 2020, 2:48 PM

He wasn’t saying y’all are a bad team. Just that y’all generally have an easier path to the playoff which is true

I was implying that our schedule doesn't matter.

Jan 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

We would roll in any conference.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was implying that our schedule doesn't matter.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:07 PM

Very possible. I won’t disagree. We’re obviously the 2 best teams in the country

Jan 9, 2020, 3:40 PM

OSU is the 2nd best team in the country but you got a pass on that game ....OSU would have beat you but you get to play in the national championship game because of all the help you got from eSECpn ....you can’t have a national championship game without the SEC in it and ESPN is going to make sure that happens as long as they are able to call the shots.....Go Tigers !!!!

Jan 9, 2020, 9:37 PM

Any proof to the thought that OSU is better than LSU?

so if LSU had our schedule they’d be undefeated right now?***

Jan 9, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Yet we are 6-2 in the playoff (ie playing the top 4 teams)*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so if LSU had our schedule they’d be undefeated right now?***

Jan 9, 2020, 3:08 PM

I don’t have any reason to believe otherwise

well, there's always next year

Jan 9, 2020, 3:14 PM

Jan 9, 2020, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Yet we are 6-2 in the playoff (ie playing the top 4 teams)*** ]

Really? So want to explain 2016... Where Clemson played ranked teams, the ACC ended the year being called by multiple places (SI, CBSSports, FoxSports, NCAA.com, etc etc) the best conference of the year, beating the SEC out.... And on top of that played and beat the previous 7 years with of national championship winning teams, all in one season??

Jan 9, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Yet we are 6-2 in the playoff (ie playing the top 4 teams)*** ]

Well, it depends actually. With our "horrible" conference we literally have to be perfect, 12-0, to make the playoff.

Had you lost to Auburn or UF, you likely still get in. So you're allowed a "mess up" game. The actual only games you had to win were Bama and obviously the UGA game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Yet we are 6-2 in the playoff (ie playing the top 4 teams)*** ]

Clemson's 2016 championship they had to beat the Heisman winner and now the NFL MVP. Try again. P.S, we played two SEC teams this year, not our fault they both sucked ###.

Jan 9, 2020, 9:43 PM

I’m confused. Is anyone saying that y’all didn’t earn your 2016 championship? If so, they’re wrong but I don’t think anyone is saying that

Your other LSU/SEC homer already said that...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

We are use to SEC excuses.

A professor of mine use to tell his students, “Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.”

They must not teach this in the SEC Universities.

Jan 9, 2020, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

It’s funny how the narrative has changed. Before it was they play no one so when they get there they stand no chance. Now that we are completely the dominant team. They play no one so it’s so easy for them to get there. Look at the history of college football. The run of dominance that Clemson is on is rare. Say anything that makes you feel better. Dabo has the Roy bus loaded and will be on the way tomorrow.

Jan 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

LUS would LUS to UNC, because UNC would have gotten the 2 point against that D

Jan 9, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU has all its eggs in one basket ]

Wrong because you would do like you do in the SEC and crap the bed twice a year.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:16 PM

Ah yes because our 2 losses this year were awful.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:29 PM

This year was an exception. You will have one good loss to claim your moral victory though.

Backtracking. Nice. Guess we’ll find out Monday

I got to disagree

Jan 9, 2020, 2:56 PM

They have a 4 star backup QB that will be starting next year. If Joe Brady can turn Joe Burrow into the next Tom Brady, I definitely think he can do a lot with that 4 star backup they got. I still think they'll be back in playoffs next year.

Re: I got to disagree

Jan 9, 2020, 3:33 PM

jbrock11 said:

They have a 4 star backup QB that will be starting next year. If Joe Brady can turn Joe Burrow into the next Tom Brady, I definitely think he can do a lot with that 4 star backup they got. I still think they'll be back in playoffs next year.

LSU back-up QB has a stronger arm and quicker release than Joe, and has been in the system 3 years. Joe had a struggle to beat him out in '18.

Behind him is a 4star looking good w/ 2 more 4star QBs coming in and already working out w/ team.

Lea Miles' ineptness ruined LSU's QB recruiting but now LSU is expected to get back to getting talent, a 5star coming in '21.

WRs and RBs will always be plentiful in LA

Jan 9, 2020, 3:44 PM [ in reply to I got to disagree ]

jbrock11 said:

Getting back in The Playoffs from the SEC is quite difficult, never expect it. Just too many difficult teams to beat out, cannibalistic.

But we wouldn't have it any other way, a new challenge coming up thru the season instead of being able to go on cruise control thru teams w/o comparable talent.

Re: I got to disagree***

Jan 9, 2020, 9:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I got to disagree ]

psybj said:

jbrock11 said:

Getting back in The Playoffs from the SEC is quite difficult, never expect it. Just too many difficult teams to beat out, cannibalistic.

But we wouldn't have it any other way, a new challenge coming up thru the season instead of being able to go on cruise control thru teams w/o comparable talent.

Bull crap you and most fans would be tickled pink if they thought every year they had an easy road to the playoffs. Winning is fun no matter the opponent. You throw out recruiting stuff well go back and look we have had the lowest ranking recruiting classes of any of the other playoff teams the last 4 years and have 2 to show for it.

Jan 10, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: I got to disagree ]

LOL Bama sure does not seem to have a problem .

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to I got to disagree ]

LSU reminds me of Georgia.....one and then can’t get the job done with that one shot at it.....LSU will have to be able to make it back at least twice to say you have at least been invited back to the party but they have had to wait 6 years to even get there the first time......Go Tigers!!!!

Both of them?***

Jan 9, 2020, 2:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Recruiting Rankings

Jan 9, 2020, 3:25 PM

Clem hs the #1 class so far per 24/7, next best ACC team is #17

LSU is in top 5, but 6 of top 8 are SEC

and it's like that every year w/ SEC teams

why cannot you see the massive talent difference?

LSU has beat SIX Top Ten Teams, in no LSU games this season has a game ended with an opponent having the ball with a chance to tie or win. The only 3 games that ended w/in 1 score occurred when opponent scored a TD late after which LSU got and held the ball.

Clem has been in 2 games having to hang on to win while playing only ONE Top Ten team.

Re: Recruiting Rankings

Jan 9, 2020, 3:30 PM

So what have you done with all that talent? Exactly nothing yet.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:36 PM

So what have you done with all that talent? Exactly nothing yet.

Winning the SEC is quite difficult, just did that. LSU has won 3 Nattys.

Winning the next Natty will occur in a few days.

Jan 9, 2020, 8:35 PM

Yeah won said nattys when computer put you in the game and only had to win one game.

we have no control over our schedule...

Jan 9, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Recruiting Rankings ]

believe me, if we could schedule Vanderbilt, Arkansas and the likes, we would.

Can't believe I am responding to this troll - for the 1000th

Jan 9, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Recruiting Rankings ]

time, football isn't a transitive proposition on any level.

Don't you get weary of being on an opposing teams board, trying to make points that are completely irrelevant and points that certainly won't change anybody's mind ?

What's the point ?

And on Tuesday - maybe you win . . . . and you'll come back like some kinda nostrildumbass

Or maybe you lose and we won't ever hear from you again.

This song and dance has happened TWENTY-NINE TIMES in a ROW . . . . there is nothing you can say or stat point to or troll with that hasn't already been covered by your preceding 29 losing cousins, 100's & 100's of times.

But - whatever - carry on - we know you will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Can't believe I am responding to this troll - for the 1000th

Jan 9, 2020, 9:53 PM

People on both side bring up completely irrelevant points to try to make their team look better. Recruiting rankings are irrelevant because both teams have an insane amount of talent.
I came to this board because I like chatting with other teams fans before big games with maybe a little trash talk but not trying to troll. Whether we win or lose I’ll be back Tuesday to either give my thoughts on the game and why we lost or to hear y’alls thoughts on the game and why y’all lost, whichever the outcome may be

Jan 10, 2020, 1:36 AM [ in reply to Recruiting Rankings ]

You are making too much sense. Let's look at the vaunted ACC's bowl record this year. 4-6. Ouch. Now lets look at the SEC record 7-2. Quite the difference. You think Clemson would go unscathed every year in the SEC currently. Umm no. You have that off game like you did against the Tarheels playing Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, or Florida and you have a loss period. No ands, ifs, or buts. Be thankful your conference is a joke this year.

The most talent doesn't always equate to Best team!***

Jan 10, 2020, 6:58 AM [ in reply to Recruiting Rankings ]

Jan 9, 2020, 3:11 PM

their

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has all their eggs in one basket as well. All we have is TL for one more year. LSU has two really good QBs in competition for next season. Bama has none. Clemson will most definitely be back in the ACC champ with a little more competition than this current season. But I think Clemson makes it back to playoff next season no problem, LSU will be there as well, Stacked with talent. Should be a fun game come Monday night. U ready, if u don't have tickets still come down enjoy your self. Lots Clemson fans don't have tix and coming to the big easy down in Nola

What?***

Jan 9, 2020, 8:38 PM

I don't agree. The jury is still out on Coach O

Jan 9, 2020, 10:08 PM

but they're recruiting really well. I think they have a better future than anyone in the SEC West except Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't agree. The jury is still out on Coach O

Jan 10, 2020, 2:37 AM

josephg® said:

but they're recruiting really well. I think they have a better future than anyone in the SEC West except Bama.

Yup, jury still out on O altho he has improved record and recruiting every year. Recruiting was quite difficult this year w/ LA having a terrible year for hs talent, only took 6 from LA.

In the SEC teams w/ coach, talent base, $$$$$$$$$ and commitment to get to the top now:
bama, UF, UGA, LSU, Tamu, and AU seems to stay up there sometimes.

24/7 shows 6 of top 8 recruiting from SEC. Top 2 ACC are #1 & #17

So yes, LSU has a strong future but even an excellent team might not get thru that schedule.

Re: I don't agree. The jury is still out on Coach O

Jan 10, 2020, 2:59 AM

and if there's any further question re where the talent is, here 2019 NFL Draft by conference;

SEC: 64
Big Ten: 40
Pac-12: 33
ACC: 28
Big 12: 26
AAC: 11
Mountain West: 10
MAC: 9
Independent: 8
FCS: 7
C-USA: 6
Division II: 5
MEAC: 2
SWAC: 2
Big Sky: 1
Ohio Valley: 1
Sun Belt: 1

Results wouldn't differ much using other years.

It ain't bias unless the NFL is biased too.

Jan 10, 2020, 9:39 AM

This is the exact same take people had about Clemson in 2016. If LSU can keep Brady for an extended amount of time they will be in the mix more years than not.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 85
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic