Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Recruiting Question

Oct 20, 2017, 5:49 PM

Its all conjecture but does anyone have a feeling on Carman, Salyer and Mays? Losing Hyatt- most likely- will hurt. Love to land 1-2. Liklihood for each? TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bad, worse, maybe***

Oct 20, 2017, 6:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so fast on Hyatt.

Oct 20, 2017, 6:22 PM

Let's see how he projects in the draft first. May surprise you.

Re: Recruiting Question

Oct 20, 2017, 7:05 PM

Carmen - All the Clemson247 analysts continue to feel like Ohio State is gonna be the choice but Clemson still has a shot but only if he visits again which it seems is highly likely right now.

Salyer - He has been trending Dawg ever since he opted not to come to the Cookout. That, and (mainly) UGA's impressive start has got him leaning back towards them right now. He claims it's "too close too call" between us and UGA currently but all of his recent Crystal Balls on 247 have been Georgia.

Mays - After reading some articles it sounds like we actually have the best shot of landing him out of these 3 (and Trey Smith). He is coming on an unofficial for GT and will come back for an official for The Citadel. Huge UT legacy but if they don't replace Butch with someone super impressive then I feel he will decommit and we probably have the best chance besides UT of getting him. Honestly I feel confident right now that he will end up in this class but there's a long way to go.

Also Richard Gouraige (top 100 player who said literally 2 days ago that we led over Florida) just committed to Florida today so that really sucks. This O-line recruiting for this cycle has been rough for Clemson and it kinda sucks. Apparently other schools negatively recruit against Clemson with the fact that we struggle to put O-lineman in the league, which I can't really blame them for.

I think Mays is the only one that we have a shot at.***

Oct 20, 2017, 7:30 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Mays is the only one that we have a shot at.***

Oct 20, 2017, 8:24 PM

Jamaree is the stud of the bunch in my opinion. Hope we find a way

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic