Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Recruiting

Jul 29, 2018, 6:07 PM

I know we're happy about this weekend but let's put it into perspective. We're ranked #6 with 21 commits. Bama is #1 with 20 and Georgia is #3 with ONLY 14 commits. We better hope we don't miss on anymore major targets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Incredible first post!!*

Jul 29, 2018, 6:08 PM

nm

lol @ you thinking SC is #6***

Jul 29, 2018, 6:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol @ you thinking SC is #6***

Jul 29, 2018, 10:04 PM

Legit laughed out loud, this was clever, TU !!

Re: Recruiting

Jul 29, 2018, 6:17 PM

No wonder this site gets such a bad rep and I was weary to join for the longest time. Yes.....we had a great recruiting weekend, but the facts are others ahead of us are loading up on more top flight talent. Me pointing out the obvious doesn't mean I'm discrediting our class or I'm a coot. But continue to troll your own fanbase since some of us don't follow the hive mind.

Jul 29, 2018, 6:21 PM

Look at the offers our recruits have.

Jul 29, 2018, 6:25 PM

A lot of top schools offer like 200 kids. A lot aren't committable offers so yes some have a decent offer list but the recruits themselves weren't high priorities for everyone.

Jul 29, 2018, 6:32 PM

Almost all of our recruits have a lot of great offers.

Which one of these is not like the other...

Jul 29, 2018, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why, it’s almost as if they put out twice as many offers.

Jul 29, 2018, 7:30 PM

They must have twice as many players on $EC teams, I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

it just means more....***

Jul 29, 2018, 10:16 PM

Re: Which one of these is not like the other...

Jul 29, 2018, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Which one of these is not like the other... ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6keZIUJBsQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You won’t be here long

Jul 29, 2018, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

Tuesday by sundown is my bet

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

The door is over there coot >>>>

tnet has a bad rep huh? clearly you came from FGF***

Jul 29, 2018, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 6:19 PM

Tell 'em Coot!

Jul 29, 2018, 6:35 PM

Many schools offer anybody that can play good enough. Clemson places character as high as athletic ability. Very, very few schools do that. I'll take Dabo and Co. over any negative recruiting vibes anyone might have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 6:34 PM

The perspective is, coot troll, is that you took the two teams in the National Championship game from last year, both in the $$$$$$$EC and tried to compare the 3 classes. You clowns are getting way to obvious, you can't even troll worth a crap.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 6:39 PM

Say our position was flipped with Carolina at this moment. We would be on their boards posting how their class was quantity over quality......but we somehow throw some sunshine and rainbows on it because it's our recruiting class and it's magically the best class ever. Every kid we're getting is exactly who we wanted. Maybe that's why this site melts down at any sign of adversity. You all believe troll yourselves into thinking everything is perfect then freak when we lose a game or miss out on a recruit we wanted.

Jul 29, 2018, 7:31 PM

I really like the quality of our class. If the coots had our class I would think the were cycling in. I actually love our class so far. I hope we can land a couple stud OL too. It's an almost perfect class so far, but we still have some need.

The game is played on the field - not the boards

Jul 29, 2018, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

Grow up ... we will find out who has game in two years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2018, 3:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

Carolina’s in Chapel Hill

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2018, 3:45 AM

Yep. Idjit coot trolls give themselves away referring to “Carolina” and “USC.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 29, 2018, 6:36 PM

You should remove Hater10 from your username.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 6:42 PM

Yep it's time to throw in the towel and let Dabo go. What an idiot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2018, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ]

Why? We still have freedom of Speech. The libs have not eliminated that part of The Constitution yet!

You have my support CootHater10. You have the choice to select your own screen name. As the language has gotten worse and more profanity used CootHater10’s screen name is OK IMO!

We beat Alabama w/ the same sort of recruiting disparity.

Jul 29, 2018, 7:40 PM

Our recruiting never equaled Alabama (or Ohio State for that matter) in the seasons leading up to our beating them in the playoffs.

The day we start to wring our hands over a class ranked #6 is the day we need to go in for a complete reality check.

This is a fine class and getting better. By early signing day we’ll be happy because by then, we’ll be ACC champs headed for the playoffs and we'll have several more blue chip recruits in this class.

Don’t worry ... be happy.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are correct , apex, ,

Jul 29, 2018, 9:52 PM

just goes to show that our coaches are smart, too...smarter than most...

Apex is smart but credit for natl championship goes to DW4

Jul 29, 2018, 10:14 PM

Funny how few realize Bama beats us by two TDs without DW4 ... and that's with strong Clemson coaching.

Bama beats us without two TD's and tackle by a walk on WR.***

Jul 30, 2018, 6:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And a miraculous catch by a former 3-star TE ...

Jul 30, 2018, 9:23 AM

I totally agree that DW4 was the main difference and that a transcendent QB is an essential component. Fortunately, while our overall recruiting hasn’t matched Bama or Ohio St., we have managed to snare another potentially “generational” QB.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll give you a TU

Jul 29, 2018, 10:19 PM

with the four other fingers.

Jul 29, 2018, 10:27 PM

Good point CooterHater10. But keep in mind the gap in talent is very small and I will put my faith in Dabo and his staff to out coach those ahead of us. Just look at the last 4 years verses OSU, UGA , Auburn and Bama.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic