Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Rodriguez thanks the Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Rodriguez thanks the Clemson fans

Apr 15, 2012, 5:19 PM

Rodriguez thanks the Clemson fans

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Rodriguez thanks the Clemson fans

Apr 15, 2012, 6:40 PM

Daniel, you haven't seen or felt nothing yet. When you get settled in meeting people, letting people get to know you and you know them. You will have a special unique feeling for Clemson nation, Clemson the school, and the sports. I can tell you this, (and I know you will read the post to see what people has said) I'm 59, and I have never felt as proud of being a part of something so big as Clemson Nation and Clemson. We have plenty of fans from other colleges that brag about what a tight knit group the Clemson family really are. And how welcome and safe they feel when their families and teams come to Clemson for any event, sports or what ever. You will even see fans from other schools having the fun of their life tailgating with or right beside Clemson fans before the games ever begin. Clemson is well thought of and respected by other fans from all over the country, except with the coots out of cocklumbia... Clemson and Clemson Nation welcomes you to be a part of our own heaven on earth. Goooo Tigerssss, Come on Daniel Rodriquez!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Rodriguez will do more for Clemson

Apr 16, 2012, 11:09 AM

than Clemson will do for Rodriguez

Re: I think Rodriguez will do more for Clemson

Apr 16, 2012, 6:43 PM

Perfect coot logic, and the purist form of coot jealousy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2012, 7:57 PM

I don't think he's a coot... he's just saying that Daniel Rodriguez will bring an attitude to Clemson that nobody else can bring. They will see what he's been through just to walk-on to a team and they will fight harder knowing Rodriguez will never give less than 150%.

Apr 17, 2012, 9:46 AM

My bad! It sounded as he was saying that Clemson had nothing to offer Rodriquez.

NO I was saying

Apr 17, 2012, 6:37 PM

that this guy's leadership, maturity, and quality as a person beyond being an athlete will be great for the leadership of this team. He may not touch the field but he will be key in helping guys on the team on and off the field. I love this guy's story and I am proud that he is a Tiger

Re: Recruit Update: Rodriguez thanks the Clemson fans

Apr 16, 2012, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Rodriguez thanks the Clemson fans ]

Well, said!
GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic