Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening"

Apr 21, 2011, 4:42 PM

JD's Brother going to "The Opening"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening"

Apr 21, 2011, 4:46 PM

Someone has a man crush on this guy. This is like the eleventy billionth story on some dude who isn't even coming to Clemson

Agreed. JD was a great player for us, but dang...

Apr 21, 2011, 5:23 PM

This is a little much.

Apr 21, 2011, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening" ]

I wish he were. He could be missing a golden opportunity to carry on, and to even elevate the legacy JD left. I hope he realizes that he needs to rethink his position.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2011, 4:52 PM

And we care because....?

Apr 21, 2011, 6:22 PM

I care because this is a family member of a Clemson Tiger. Until he offically becomes a gator I have nothing against him. This may change for him and he has a long way to go, but JD did a lot for this university and I appreciate the respect we are giving his family.

null

Apr 21, 2011, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening" ]

JD was a great player, but an even better person and a great ambassador for Clemson. He was a leader, and I would love to see his brother choose us over anybody else. I think it is a blow to us that we aren't even a consideration, but we will be fine either way. Still, I would love for him to pick up the baton and finish the race his brother got started.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2011, 9:09 PM

Compare this to Peyton and Eli Manning. Eli chose to go somewhere that he would not be in his brother's shadow. What's wrong with that? Heck - it worked fine for them. Could be just as great for the Davis bros.

I'm okay with any posts about him. JD was cool. I'm thankful that I got to watch him make some of those plays in ORANGE.

Personally - I don't see the "man crush" myself. Just sayin'.

at least he's not going to be a coot.***

Apr 21, 2011, 10:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: at least he's not going to be a coot.***

Apr 21, 2011, 11:22 PM

Now, there is a pony under that pile of ----.

In regards to Eli, he may not have been in his brother's ...

Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening" ]

... but he went where he was definitely in his dad's shadow.

Wonder if he ever got a speeding ticket on campus, that would have been funny (Ole Miss on campus speed limit is 18 mph, in honor of Archie's jersey number). For that matter, wonder if Archie ever has, that would be even funnier. OK, maybe my sense of humor is different.

Apr 21, 2011, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: JD's Brother going to "The Opening" ]

It is his life, but I wish he would make it the life of a Tiger. At Clemson he would be a legend in the making from the get go. At Florida he will have to make it all on his own, which he may be able to do, but it would be easier with a fan base that loves you from the start. At least that's what I think. Time will tell.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic