Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Grayson coach talks Kamara
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Grayson coach talks Kamara

Nov 14, 2012, 11:58 AM

Grayson coach talks Kamara

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he takes several trips to Ole Miss over the course of the

Nov 14, 2012, 12:00 PM

season, and for this one he needs to decommit?

I think either Dabo told both of them to cut the crap and quit going on visits or decommit.... or they just wanted to decommit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So he takes several trips to Ole Miss over the course of the

Nov 14, 2012, 12:05 PM

Pretty sure this is an official visit or maybe even an unofficial visit. All the others were nothing more than tagging along with RN to watch his friend play. Wish them luck and don't sweat it. Heck one way to look at it is maybe these kids are built for the kind of pressure that exists with a team like Clemson. They can go to Ole Miss and have nothing to worry about. Do they even really care about football at Ole Miss? I always thought for them it was just an excuse to have a party.

I'm slightly hoping that Dabo suggested they decommit

Nov 14, 2012, 12:19 PM [ in reply to So he takes several trips to Ole Miss over the course of the ]

with all the hulabaloo (sp?) that committing early caused. Now they can have a normal recruitment, and commit to Clemson officially later in Feb. We'll see if the media lets up on him some.

Or it could be something else. I'm not a psychic anymore

Clemson

Re: Recruit Update: Grayson coach talks Kamara

Nov 14, 2012, 12:14 PM

Let all these go somewhere else and be some other team's problems.....bet a dollar to a donut they will be just that at some time in the near future....listen to them...always about them, never about a team concept....we may be better off without them....

Nov 14, 2012, 12:21 PM

Kamara was part of the package, I could care less about him decommitting. He was never going to be anything more than a special teams player. RN of course it hurts losing him but if we can snag Montravious Adams and/or Carl Lawson few tigers fan will care about the lose RN

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2012, 5:18 PM

I care less about them even if we don't get another recruit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2012, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Grayson coach talks Kamara ]

^^^^this^^^^

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this^^^***

Nov 14, 2012, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Grayson coach talks Kamara ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Until he dropped his commitment, he was not getting

Nov 14, 2012, 12:29 PM

any $$ or strippers/hookers.

Ole Miss will win six games over the next four years...

Nov 14, 2012, 12:52 PM

Enjoy. Ole Miss is Terrible.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez enough already

Nov 14, 2012, 12:52 PM

Let him visit wherever he wants....only get to experience this once in life. This commitment thing is bs. I guess it is a way for coaches to know where they stand so they don't over or under recruit....recruiting ain't easy.

Re: Geez enough already

Nov 14, 2012, 1:45 PM

I doubt he gets another opportunity for an offer from Clemson. I wish him well, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly...

Nov 14, 2012, 6:22 PM

he probably shouldn't had gotton 1 to start with..
and there are about 3 others as well ;)

You need to share your info with Dabo before he offers!***

Nov 14, 2012, 9:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Geez enough already

Nov 14, 2012, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Geez enough already ]

If you really believe this is about just taking more visits. You are truly naive!!! It's all about the pay off at the end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree***

Nov 14, 2012, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Geez enough already ]

I have no problem with this, he's said the whole time he

Nov 14, 2012, 1:51 PM

wants to play with Rob, and vice versa.

If they both go somewhere else, best of luck to them. Gallman is staying because he knows Clemson is going to be a top tier program with our without Nkemdiche.

So really, I have no problem with any of this and I'm #### glad it's over. If Nkemdiche talks about Clemson again I hope it's to commit again, otherwise I'm paying ZERO attention to all of this from now on.

Re: I have no problem with this, he's said the whole time he

Nov 14, 2012, 5:17 PM

By any slim chance that he would come back to Clemson. There is no way in h&ll we should take Kamara ever again. They must lose something over the games they are playing.

Nov 14, 2012, 5:11 PM

Conn, I beleive you and your guys were just running a Con to get more money out of ole missy.

I don't he was that good anyways

Nov 14, 2012, 8:30 PM

My brother told me every Grayson game on ESPN this guy never done anything or never came in the game at all, but he said Gallaman and Ryan Carter show out, we when Vonn Bell Or Alexander or both in my opinion and with this overrated player gone now there's a opening for them now hopefully we can get one or both. Or heck offer Carter since he' s better anyways, he must suck or wants to suck if he wants to play for Old Mess.

Nov 14, 2012, 10:26 PM

And in other news, RN jumps off a bridge and Kamara is right behind him...

Nov 15, 2012, 8:12 PM

In all fairness may A$$ Conn. Kamara was ### lucky he got an offer from Clemson, even with his nose stuck far enough up RN's A$$ to check his prostate. Glad he is gone b/c we have plenty better than him on the scout team.

Nov 15, 2012, 11:37 PM

Sick of hearing about Grayson & it's "stars".

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic