Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Fuller's mom to visit Clemson for first time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,556

Recruit Update: Fuller's mom to visit Clemson for first time

Jul 18, 2012, 11:01 PM

Fuller's mom to visit Clemson for first time

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I suppose it's about time.

Jul 18, 2012, 11:03 PM

When did Steve Fuller graduate? Was it before or after the Nat'l Championship?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I suppose it's about time.

Jul 19, 2012, 12:47 AM

He brings his mom into Clemson , it will be about overwith . Clemson will sell the momma... and she will sell it to Kendall. Blacksburg is a fine town I suppose , but few places in America can provide the feeling that you get in Clemson .

Re: Well I suppose it's about time.

Jul 19, 2012, 12:52 AM

thats what im feeling. Clemson always does great with the moms. plus another thing thats helping out is his friend from his school at home. Dorian O'Daniel is already committed to us.

plus another good factor is all the other guys up there this wkend with him. there is quite a few of em.

on that note

Jul 19, 2012, 7:57 AM

do you think all the visitors we have this weekend is the reason Adams decided to head to Auburn this weekend instead? I'm thinking he possibly wanted some more alone time with the coaches and his mother. Just a thought

Re: on that note

Jul 19, 2012, 11:18 AM

i found this out a while after i posted that. but i was thinking the same thing. he probably did want some time just for his mother and him to talk to the coaches. in a way, i wouldnt blame him. im still very confident that he WILL be a Clemson Tiger. you know how moms are. they are very picky and want the best FOR YOU!!! so i do think that she wants to are them questions her own self. cuz she wants what is best for her son.

All the Moms want to go to the Ladies Clinic on Saturday.***

Jul 19, 2012, 11:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Note to Fuller and his mother

Jul 18, 2012, 11:03 PM

There is NO school with a better family atmosphere then Clemson. VT isn't even close come and find out for yourself!

Re: Note to Fuller and his mother

Jul 18, 2012, 11:05 PM

Note to Fuller (not necessarily his mom) Clemson has WAY more hot babes than VT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True....AND we have a Chic-Fil-A***

Jul 19, 2012, 10:16 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Fuller's mom to visit Clemson for first time

Jul 18, 2012, 11:42 PM

Alright Dabo, its time to put on that tiger charm! Go get em coach!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gonna have to do some overcoming

Jul 19, 2012, 8:03 AM

"Even Nina Fuller, Kendall’s mother, has taken sides. She will remain a Virginia Tech fan regardless of her son’s decision and joked that when she first got a glimpse of his new hairdo, 'I wanted to slap him on the one side.'"

It does go on to say in the article (link a few posts below) that she forced him to go to one highschool his freshman year and it was a disaster so she isn't going to push him one way or another when it comes to his college choice.

Here's a Washington Post article from last night

Jul 19, 2012, 7:23 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/kendall-fuller-still-undecided-between-virginia-tech-and-clemson-despite-some-brotherly-cajoling/2012/07/18/gJQAHXxZuW_story.html

He definitely doesn't need to choose out of fear or

Jul 19, 2012, 9:55 AM

obligation: Fear of letting people down...and Obligation of meeting people's expectations.

As is always the case, when the dust settles, people accept the decision and move on. The drama is over...and the player is left with his decision.

No regrets! There's nothing wrong with going to VT, of course. But there's nothing wrong with going to Clemson. There's nothing wrong with loving VT as a childhood fave. And there's nothing wrong with discovering that there are other great schools out there. He is the first to get to see what Clemson is all about. And he knows it's special.

I love my hometown. But I don't want to go back there to live. I know that where I am offers opportunity and relationships that meet my needs in the here and now. I will always love my hometown and love to visit. But it is ok that I discovered a better "somewhere else."

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic