Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Ben Boulware gets new offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Ben Boulware gets new offer

Jan 11, 2013, 11:41 AM

Ben Boulware gets new offer

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bahaha. Love it.***

Jan 11, 2013, 11:42 AM

And Ben just taught everyone what "commitment" means.

Jan 11, 2013, 11:45 AM

Good work Ben, look forward to watching your progress in the coming years.

Re: That's exactly what commitment means!!!

Jan 12, 2013, 12:01 PM

HB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Ben Boulware gets new offer

Jan 11, 2013, 11:47 AM

I love this kid! Wish we had more recruits like him, Jadar Johnson, Jordan Leggett, Greenlee, Wayne Gallman, and Mike Williams. These guys know the true meaning of being committed.

Jan 11, 2013, 12:12 PM

Kearse

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Jan 11, 2013, 3:10 PM

Yes and Kearse. He sounds solid in his pledge, but those guys were Clemson all the way from day one. Not one of them were committed to other schools.

Why can't more recruits be more like you ben?

Jan 11, 2013, 11:50 AM

Can't wait to have u on campus

is Dabo losing his touch?

Jan 11, 2013, 12:05 PM

Why is he letting other schools come after our commits and other nonsensical idiotic they posts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whew, scared me. Thought he might've got a new SEC offer.***

Jan 11, 2013, 12:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How in the heck is Penn State......l

Jan 11, 2013, 12:19 PM

still getting good recruits? I saw where they were getting one of the top qb's in this class. If that doesn't speak volumes as to the pretzel logic of some of these kids, nothing does.

Re: How in the heck is Penn State......l

Jan 11, 2013, 12:54 PM

Penn States class is ranked #38 by Rivals and it contains 5 2Star recruits of 18 total. The QB you speak of is a 4 star from Virginia.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But if you look at the list.........

Jan 11, 2013, 1:00 PM

they're doing better than a lot of programs that should be smokin them considering their situation.

Re: But if you look at the list.........

Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM

if you grow up loving a program, you will stick with it. There is a lot of tradition and a lot of alum from PSU. i don't fault the program for what occurred, it was the actions of the individuals involved.

O'Brien has a good sales pitch

Jan 11, 2013, 1:56 PM

No chance for a National Championship or Bowl win, but what you get is as follows:

You get to play seven home games in from of +100,000 fans a year. Happy Valley is like Clemson. Not much around there. Football is everything.

You are going to be on national television. You will have your chance for the NFL.

You will be looked at as the class/men to restore honor to Penn State - one of the more storied programs.

You may be tested here a bit more than other places. Are you up for the challenge?

You'll definately have a better Christmas/Winter break with more time to spend with your family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Penn State has a lot to offer. I think the football

Jan 11, 2013, 2:06 PM

program has been unfairly penalized. Had this happened with a a professor, would his department been penalized? Sandusky got what he deserved (maybe less, but he was ousted). Similar things have happened with other programs but they have been swept under the rug ( suicide at ND as a result of an alleged rape by a fb player). The NCAA does not govern with an even hand.

Just waiting for Ole Miss to offer***

Jan 11, 2013, 2:08 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic