Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: 4-Star OL has Clemson in final group
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: 4-Star OL has Clemson in final group

Nov 24, 2011, 11:35 AM

4-Star OL has Clemson in final group

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: 4-Star OL has Clemson in final group

Nov 24, 2011, 3:27 PM

Hope this works out,....we need all the 4 star linemen (on both sides) we can get. Successful teams always start with the guys up front

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2011, 3:44 PM

Amen. We need a few ten stars! I am sure the coaches are on top of everything but I think I would look for a juco guy to come in and play. Surely there is one top flight OL who would come to Clemson with a chance to play early. I believe we have recruited well this year but it takes a while for a high school lineman to get ready to play at the college level.

Not going juco this year**

Nov 25, 2011, 6:38 AM

Nov 26, 2011, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: 4-Star OL has Clemson in final group ]

Not saying there are not exceptions, but JUCO's are temporary band aids, at best. Most teams that rely on them are very desparate (and from an OL standpoint we may be). Also, they usually went JUCO because of grades or other more serious issues. ugay tried it for a while, and their team was a bunch of thugs with no discipline that resulted in many issues on and off the field, and they went south as a strong program. They changed their philosophy very quickly, hired (a literal term used here)some stud OL, and now they are on their way back to a power program, just in the nick of time to save Mark Richt's job. We now have a good OL coach, and he will get us back on track. IMHO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on down! We will have O/L openings next year.***

Nov 24, 2011, 6:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2011, 9:37 PM

If he is smart he can see that we are getting ready to be a very special group, and we need a better OL to be what we want to be. He can be a part of a great run at Clemson. He is too smart to become a coot and to have to hang his head every time somebody asks him where he played and have to reply "usuc, but please don't tell anybody".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2011, 10:15 PM

Ohio st bound it seems. Would be a nice pickup though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 24, 2011, 10:15 PM

Ohio st bound it seems. Would be a nice pickup though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic