Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation ready to make decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation ready to make decision

Mar 19, 2012, 9:26 AM

#1 recruit in nation ready to make decision

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure hope he didn't visit the cafeteria at UGA***

Mar 19, 2012, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I BET ANYTHING

Mar 19, 2012, 10:59 AM

ITS UGA OR OLE MISS SINCE HIS BROTHER CURRENTLY PLAYS AT OLE MISS. JUST PICK CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD NOISESSSS***

Mar 19, 2012, 11:03 AM

I LOVE LAMP!***

Mar 19, 2012, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Did we show him the Chicfila?

Mar 19, 2012, 9:45 AM

nm

I bet he chooses the Tigers

Mar 19, 2012, 9:49 AM

which ones now, I'm not sure.

Re: Did we show him the Chicfila? I've heard

Mar 19, 2012, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Did we show him the Chicfila? ]

we dont really have one that ours are just copies

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation ready to make decision

Mar 19, 2012, 11:00 AM

He's LSU-bound.

Mar 19, 2012, 11:34 AM

Yup.

what makes you say that? If anything..

Mar 19, 2012, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: #1 recruit in nation ready to make decision ]

I would say its probably not LSU. Because he has said good things like that about all of his visits. If we was seriously going to LSU, I would have thought he would have spent a little more time than a day thinking about how much he liked it. I bet he had his mind made up before the LSU visit...saw LSU and realized his favorite was still the same after the LSU visit.

Re: what makes you say that? If anything..

Mar 19, 2012, 4:15 PM

I'd take that bet. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported over the weekend that he rated his recent visit there "A 10".

He's going to be playing in death valley, but the other one...

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

so you are saying that one day after his first visit..he is

Mar 19, 2012, 5:23 PM

100% sure he wants to go there.... Wouldn't you expect him to think on it a little bit and talk to his coaches and family a little more? Wait a week (or even a couple days) to see if he still feels the same before he makes a statement saying he has completely made up his mind?

It could be LSU, but the time seems off. OIe Miss seems more likely in my opinion.

Re: so you are saying that one day after his first visit..he is

Mar 19, 2012, 5:27 PM

Yes. As soon as he got back from there he canceled his visit to Vandy. He wouldn't have done that, if he wasn't sure where he was going.

Less Miles got him...

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

He was never gonna go to Vandy***

Mar 19, 2012, 5:40 PM

yea...Vandy was never a one of his "top 5." doesnt mean

Mar 19, 2012, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: so you are saying that one day after his first visit..he is ]

anything

When you know you know, you know?***

Mar 19, 2012, 9:13 PM [ in reply to so you are saying that one day after his first visit..he is ]

I sure hope

Mar 19, 2012, 11:22 AM

we can get him but with him ending his recruitment early I dont feel good bout it

He's going to LSU

Mar 19, 2012, 12:10 PM

Subconsciously, unless he purposely mixed up the list of schools, even when you say "in no particular order", you will name your #1 school first. Freud told me so.

Re: He's going to LSU

Mar 19, 2012, 12:42 PM

I agree. the only way to place them "in no particular order" is to pull them out of a hat. i wonder if the other schools in his top 5 offered both of his buddies also. i read that he would prefer to go to school with them on the next level as well.

I belive once the word got out

Mar 19, 2012, 1:42 PM

that he wanted to go to school with his buddies, everybody offered them, probably without even watching any film

Mar 19, 2012, 4:28 PM [ in reply to He's going to LSU ]

unless...he thought you were thinking that...so he put Clemson last...because he was thinking you were thinking he was thinking that....freudian slip?.....hmmmm...

Mar 19, 2012, 4:59 PM [ in reply to He's going to LSU ]

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/03/19/robert-nkemdiche-ranks-lsu-visit-as-a-10-and-sets-announcement-for-may-18/

“LSU felt like it was home. They’ve got a great tradition of defensive linemen. I feel like I could do some good things there. I could see myself playing there.”

Bad Feeling

Mar 19, 2012, 4:34 PM

I don't know if it'll be LSU but I don't think it will be Clemson. I think he is an SEC guy. That being said, I will be thrilled if I'm wrong, which happens pretty frequently.

Mar 19, 2012, 7:21 PM

According to that website posted before, Ole Miss and Clemson are the only schools to offer his buddies and it has been said we are leading for those two. Who knows if they split up or stay together at the next level, he could just be trying to get them offers to big schools and he will go wherever he wants.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic