Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Robinson on switching to Florida
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Robinson on switching to Florida

Dec 12, 2012, 6:56 PM

Robinson on switching to Florida

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Really opened my eyes"

Dec 12, 2012, 7:00 PM

How did your eyes get in your wallet? $$$$$cha-ching$$$$$

Re: "Really opened my eyes"

Dec 12, 2012, 7:08 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure muschamp said "my passing offense is horrible...see we are 114th in passing offense...I think you could help because I have no idea"

Muschump>>>help me help you

Dec 12, 2012, 7:13 PM

No really...help me. I'm so desperate I hired a joker from Kentucky.

Re: "Really opened my eyes"

Dec 12, 2012, 7:09 PM [ in reply to "Really opened my eyes" ]

See my post. It is just a more subtle way of making your point. If Muschamp didn't come from ugay, I wouldn't be so suspicious, and UF also has had that reputation for a long time, as per the ugay boosters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would trade Robinson and Jenkins for Marquez North***

Dec 13, 2012, 10:17 AM [ in reply to "Really opened my eyes" ]

Re: Recruit Update: Robinson on switching to Florida

Dec 12, 2012, 7:07 PM

He never really acted all that committed to me, because IMO his comments never seemed all that solid from the get go, so not a real shocker to me. I'm sure he is a very talented athlete, and I wish him well. Muschamp has it rolling pretty good there, and he comes from ugay where they know how to use all the incentives to get guys. I'm not surprised that they "opened his eyes". I wish him the best, but he had a great chance of being a part of something very special at Clemson, too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joker Phillips? Really?

Dec 12, 2012, 7:11 PM

Dude hasn't been there 3 months!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May the power of Mike McIntosh...

Dec 12, 2012, 7:20 PM

be upon you Mr. Robinson. As it shall be with all who decommit from Clemson to go to Florida

Were Not paying them enough

Dec 12, 2012, 7:48 PM

or something... These commits need to stay commits. What's been up with that?

No, Demarcus, Phillips didn't produce great athletes under

Dec 12, 2012, 8:25 PM

him - great athletes made Phillips who he is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get use to this. Mushchimp is

Dec 12, 2012, 8:42 PM

an a-hole snake that will say anything to a kid to get him and Phillips is in a position is was made for -- a likeable great recruiter for a good program, selling it.

Re: Get use to this. Mushchimp is

Dec 12, 2012, 10:20 PM

You know Will personally ? I do. And you are wrong my friend. Would bet you wouldn't say that to his face

What does saying that to his face have to do with the type

Dec 12, 2012, 11:26 PM

of person he is?

He may not be an a-hole in person but the way he yells at his players on Saturday sure makes him seem like it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC or SEC

Dec 12, 2012, 8:45 PM

Not hard to figure that one out!

Yeah, I guess he's not really a player.

Dec 12, 2012, 9:19 PM

Would rather ride the conference coattails from the 2nd string sideline than play for championships.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Dec 13, 2012, 8:05 AM

I bet the dirty SOB's was telling you how Morris would be leaving for any and every job opening on the Market wasn't he. Well let me tell you something young man that the SOB didn't tell you. Clemson and FLA. don't have the only two good OC's on the Market. If Morris goes, Dabo has the money to hire another OC just as good as Morris or the one at FLA. You have made a mistake believing the B S he sold you. Muschamp played his cards with you like this. He had figure to use that BS on you because he felt that you was way to stupid to figure out that Clemson would approve what ever money it will take to keep Clemson on the winning track. And you made what he thought about you very true.Don't let him win the playing you as absolutely stupid game. Dabo believed that you were smarter than that racist Muschamp. Now the ball is in your court to prove that to him. Muschamp played you like the Idiot sucker that he thought you were. Demarcus, it's you chance now to show him and his other liars how wrong they were about you. If you stay with them, you will wittness it first hand how he played you as a complete dumb A$$ if you just stand there like a dumb DUMB A$$ and let him play that same tired A$$ game on you. Don't forget that Morris is the highest payed OC in all of college FB. And if Morris do leave, Dabo has the money to hire another one just as good but 1.3 million dollars better.You haven't signed any stupid papers with them yet, and it's time that you prove to him that you're not the complete dumb A$$ idiot that he believes that you are, You know we have great recievers and really don't have to haveyou. But we do hate to see muschamp play you like the dumb A$$ that he believe's that you are, Just become a real man and become a real Tiger, and not some dumb A$$ country A$$ gator. H&ll yes I'm tring to get you back as a Tiger, But not playing you like the DumB ### that muschamp believes. You're a smart guy Demarcus, Don't let muschamp prove to his coaches that you are a complete Dumb A$$ like he bet his coaches you were. Clemson can win without you Demarcus. But Dabo would hate to see you treated like the complete dumb a$$ like muschamp has his coaches believing that you are. And remember, GOOOOO TIGERSSSSSS are the best of the best!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2012, 8:30 AM

I bet the dirty SOB's was telling you how Morris would be leaving for any and every job opening on the Market wasn't he. Well let me tell you something young man that the SOB didn't tell you. Clemson and FLA. don't have the only two good OC's on the Market. If Morris goes, Dabo has the money to hire another OC just as good as Morris or the one at FLA. You have made a mistake believing the B S he sold you. Muschamp played his cards with you like this. He had figure to use that BS on you because he felt that you was way to stupid to figure out that Clemson would approve what ever money it will take to keep Clemson on the winning track. And you made what he thought about you very true.Dont let him win the playing you as absolutely stupid game. Dabo believed that you were smarter than that racist Muschamp. Now the ball is in your court to prove that to him. Muschamp played you like the Idiot sucker that he thought you were. Demarcus, it's you chance now to show him and his other liars how wrong they were about you. If you stay with them, you will witness it first hand how he played you as a complete dumb A$$ if you just stand there like a dumb DUMB A$$ and let him play that same tired A$$ game on you. Don't forget that Morris is the highest paid OC in all of college FB. And if Morris do leave, Dabo has the money to hire another one just as good but 1.3 million dollars better.You haven't signed any stupid papers with them yet, and it's time that you prove to him that you're not the complete dumb A$$ idiot that he believes that you are, You know we have great receivers and really don't have to have. But we do hate to see muschamp play you like the dumb A$$ that he believe's that you are, Just become a real man and become a real Tiger, and not some dumb A$$ country A$$ gator. H&ll yes I'm trying to get you back as a Tiger, But not playing you like the Dumb ### that Muschamp believes. You're a smart guy Demarcus, Don't let muschamp prove to his coaches that you are a complete Dumb A$$ like he bet his coaches you were. Clemson can win without you Demarcus. But Dabo would hate to see you treated like the complete dumb a$$ like muschamp has his coaches believing that you are. And remember, GOOOOO TIGERSSSSSS are the best of the best!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2012, 9:54 AM

the kid wants to go to florida...fine. i know these kids are in high school and all, but there should be something in place that gives weight to a verbal commitment. too much money being wasted on these wishy-washy children.

well then....time to get Marquez North

Dec 13, 2012, 10:16 AM

and MOVE ON.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic