Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really nice start by D-head Haskins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Really nice start by D-head Haskins

Apr 27, 2019, 8:46 PM

Great work there, Dwayne. Bless his wittle heart - - he wasn't a top 10 pick. What does he do? Instead of being grateful that he was #15 in the 1st round (close to where DW4 was...13, I think..?) - this fine rep of THEEEE Ohio St U has to pitch a hissy fit and proclaim (modestly) - "The league made a MISTAKE, man!" Poor wittle Haskins.

Could you EVER picture D.Watson pulling an embarrassing stunt like that??

Haskins is the perfect poster boy for why I wouldn't care if the NFL folded & went belly up. It won't, but the honorless "league" is deserving of it (except for OUR guys, of course).

Geez Dee-whine - now you'll only make $12-20 million over the next year or so! Almost as bad as Purdue dragging your big head and your big bee-hind up & down the field last year.

And what an insult to Urban Meyer too! I wouldn't blame Meyer if he just QUI..t.....oh yeah....already did that....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really nice start by D-head Haskins

Apr 27, 2019, 8:49 PM

He will be out of the nfl in 2 years.

Apr 27, 2019, 8:59 PM

Playing QB for the Skins, he’ll be in the hospital in less than 1.

Apr 27, 2019, 10:45 PM

Dan Snyder accepts that challenge...

I love these takes. They've been absolutely rampant on here

Apr 28, 2019, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Really nice start by D-head Haskins ]

lately.

Baker Mayfield is going to be a bust because he has a fiery temperament and rubs fans the wrong way.

Ed Oliver is going to be a bust because he had a disagreement with his immature coach that just got fired.

Nick Bosa is going to be a bust because he decided to take off most of his final season to rehab a groin/lower abdomen injury (that required surgery).

Q Williams is going to be a bust because he scored like a 10 on the Wonderlic and he likes to run his mouth.

Dwayne Haskins is going to be a bust because he didn't handle falling down the draft board well.

I feel like I'm missing some.

Apr 27, 2019, 8:54 PM

I think the saying is, you want a player that believes in himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 27, 2019, 8:57 PM

Big deal. He is generally a class act and will be solid. He is no Deshaun Watson, but he is the real deal. He just wanted to be a Giant and learn from Eli. Ny G's pick was confusing to everyone.

Apr 27, 2019, 9:03 PM

Life is full of disappointments. Haskins couldn’t have handled this more poorly.

Apr 27, 2019, 9:04 PM

Big deal. It was nothing. It was meaningless.

Apr 28, 2019, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Really nice start by D-head Haskins ]

You didn’t see Trey Lemar or any of our players bemoan their draft standings. The ones that were picked free agency are just happy for a chance

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Who the hell is Trey Lemar***

Apr 28, 2019, 10:15 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

I can’t believe you don’t know who he is.

Apr 28, 2019, 10:53 AM

Played for Climson under Coach Swooney.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 28, 2019, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Really nice start by D-head Haskins ]

You didn’t see Trey Lemar or any of our players bemoan their draft standings. The ones that were picked free agency are just happy for a chance

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Well if it's any consolation...

Apr 27, 2019, 9:00 PM

O-3-1-0 state don't produce long term QB's so there's that...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well if it's any consolation...

Apr 27, 2019, 9:19 PM

Yeah - - remember the great Art Schleee-ster (..however ya spell it)? QB on the Woody Hayes "Watch me slug Charlie Bauman" Gator Bowl team.

Artie made Meyer Lansky look like a rookie gambler.

Apr 27, 2019, 9:01 PM

I’m a Redskins fan, and I think it’s a disgrace to have this d-bag on my team.

Apr 28, 2019, 12:04 PM

Lol imagine being so out of touch that having a guy with a chip on his shoulder playing for the team is what you consider the disgrace about that franchise.

Apr 27, 2019, 9:03 PM

Figured he would be ticked at the Giants, but saying "the league made a mistake" - is he mad at all the teams that passed on him?

Apr 27, 2019, 9:46 PM

I don’t have anything against Haskins, but my opinion is he’s a poor mans’ Jameous Winston. Hopefully more intelligence and self control, but I’m not convinced the game translates to the next level. As far as his character, I predict he outshines Winston, though his attitude may need adjusting, given the team that just drafted him hears that stuff. Better watch out in the locker room, uh oh??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2019, 10:35 PM

Wait, the guy that said he was Tom Brady from the neck up ISNT Humble? As Shannon Sharpe put it, "Bruh, I saw your 40 time, you are Brady from the waist down maybe". Dont get me wrong, kid can play, but another year would have made more folks a believer in him imo. The offense at OHio St use more like long handoffs than passes. Throw the ball on slants and crosses to track stars who take it 60 yards against slow Big 10 defenses. Change my mind...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2019, 10:40 PM

I have never thought he was a good enough passer for the NFL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2019, 10:52 PM

And makes him overqualified for the Redskins.

Sell the team Dan, sell the team.

His numbers were spectacular

Apr 28, 2019, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Really nice start by D-head Haskins ]

The only knocks I've heard on him are 1) he was just a 1 year starter, and 2) he doesn't throw a great deep ball.

He sounds like the ultra sensative draftnewbs that post here

Apr 28, 2019, 4:51 AM

on Tigernet_

Re: He sounds like the ultra sensative draftnewbs that post here

Apr 28, 2019, 5:20 AM

Maybe, but it cost Haskins 9.5 million in salary and a bunch of endorsements. That is something to be disappointed about. There is really no doubt that Haskins is a better QB than Daniel Jones. The Giants will probably be drafting TL in 2 years.

Apr 28, 2019, 7:44 AM

You think Haskins is better than DJ? DJ was the BEST QB CLEMSON faced last year, including Tua. But JMO. But DJ deserves being picked before Haskins. DJ played with Dook players, while Haskins enjoyed the luxury of playing with talented players. That's a huge difference IMO. Even Tua looks good with Bama players.

What?!?

Apr 28, 2019, 8:26 AM

Jones was pure garbage against us. He averaged 3.7 YPA with a 27.4 QBR. His team scored 6 points.

Jake Bentley had the best game of any QB against us, followed pretty closely by Kellen Mond. Tua didn't have a great game against us, but he was still wayyyyy better than Daniel Jones. Eric Dungy had a better game against us than Jones too.

Re: What?!?

Apr 28, 2019, 10:13 AM

I still believe Bentchikin’s success to the middle of the field had to do with selling film to the likes of Saban. That game was never going to be in question so why not fake a weakness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: He sounds like the ultra sensative draftnewbs that post here ]

I know Haskin is better....way better. DJ sucks. That pick is a head scratcher. DJ has free agent talent.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:14 AM

You sound just like a #### woman. At least one or two players in every draft says this. Find something else to whine about.

Apr 28, 2019, 1:01 PM

Hmmm....right "Roberto." A LOT of these elitist, pampered "stars" say stuff & act like Dee-whine Haskins - - and that's EXACTLY why the NFL closely resembles a pile of steaming hoxxx shxx. If the "league" were made up of a lot more people of character - great people like Wilkins, Renfrow, DW4, Austin Bryant (& others with class & humility), I might actually follow teams other than those with former CU players. Right now, that's the ONLY reason I ever tune in.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic