Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,575

Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated

Oct 16, 2016, 4:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, all we do is win yet now we are ranked 2 spots

Oct 16, 2016, 5:25 PM

lower than how we started the year. I guess those 3 losses, ya know Troy/Louisville/NCSU, have had an impact. Alabama is best team at this point, but why OSU or Michigan should be ahead of us is beyond me. The voting is so nuts and it's readily apparent that they love to see a thrashing of opponents which is what I consider "unsportsmanlike". I mean we whipped BC 56-10 just last Friday then we play a jacked up ready to play their tail off NCSU team and win in OT with a lucky break. But knowing that we left all kinds of points on the field is having a direct impact to our ranking, which I guess is just how it goes. It's partially a beauty contest, contrary to CDS words on college game day.

Look at our rankings, it most definitely has become exactly what it should not be, a "beauty pageant". That being said, I feel we are the 2nd best team behind Alabama. The media does seem to gloss over another team or players struggle and make excuses for them..... When it's Clemson, it's totally opposite and they are just no good. Mark May loves to see us struggle, among many in the football media!! I say keep them quiet and just win baby win ??

Re: Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated

Oct 16, 2016, 5:28 PM

Another media hates Clemson thread, what a shocker.

Oct 16, 2016, 5:37 PM

Time to realize that we have not looked good is several of our games
we must and will do better!!!

style points to matter--- the NCAA committee also uses he eye test

So there is a column for "WIN BUT IT WAS TOUGH" ??

Oct 16, 2016, 6:44 PM

I didn't know that ?? W and L, all the rest is a beauty pageant unfortunately. We aren't winning a beauty contest that's for certain but when we win big we gain nothing back. It's become what CDS says he doesn't want, a beauty pageant so he needs to consider that while we are up big and keep DW4 out there and throw it all over the place..... This way that same dumb media will say " why Clemson won so big is unsportsmanlike ". Say nothing about 78-0 over Rutgers which makes me dislike Harbo more than usual. Is he that good of s coach, do his players love playing for him more than our players love playing for CDS ?? I ask because I feel we are every bit as talented and actually more talented than Michigan ??

So you're saying they saw all the fumbles so they realize

Oct 16, 2016, 7:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated ]

we should have won by 3 TD's ?? Good point, eye test we should definitely be #2 but we all know they use the scoreboard test and the " it only rained on ND side of field " argument to move us down. Perfect sense if you don't watch football.

Oct 16, 2016, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated ]
image.jpg(74.0 K)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, media otherwise known as Liberal playground

Oct 16, 2016, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated ]

where fairies and unicorns live among us. Everyone knows the media is a necessary evil but the spewing forth of incompetency is relentless. You take up for them all you like but consider yourself among those liberal media members! Sounds like you might write some of the articles about how Clemson sucks this year. Only 3 losses, is that right Lexi???

TD for calling out Lex, thanks libtard

Oct 16, 2016, 7:09 PM

differing of opinions is tough for you and it's ok. Didn't TD your Coot post though I will now you prick.

Oct 16, 2016, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated ]

In the oft repeated words of a certain presidential candidate...."it's rigged" ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prove me wrong instead of making a useless sarcastic reply***

Oct 16, 2016, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Really getting tiered of the way Clemson is treated ]

Oct 16, 2016, 7:58 PM

To get that win, I gladly take any hate that comes with it.....7-0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic