Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really disappointed in our fanbase
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Really disappointed in our fanbase

Sep 27, 2018, 9:10 AM

I am not a big poster, but occasionally comment over the years. I am really struggling with some of the posts. Not only by tnetters but by some past players.

Bottom line is Bryant is still a young, young man. He's worked hard in this program and is having a hard time with the demotion. In time he will digest it and I feel will have a different perspective on the situation. Cut the guy some slack.

He's had to deal with some of this bs since Lawrence arrived. Fans booed him at Spring game for cying out loud.

As always, Dabo is a class act and made all the right moves. Lawrence is the man and changes the whole dynamics of the offense.

Go tigers!

Message was edited by: NJDEV6

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

most people are disappointed but still support him. Unfortunately sometimes the biggest

Sep 27, 2018, 9:13 AM

##### are the loudest. My mom has been a fan for 50 plusbyears and she wouldn’t have even known had I not told her. Point being I think those you refer to are the minority.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs of your mom?

Sep 27, 2018, 9:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Really disappointed in our fanbase

Sep 27, 2018, 9:15 AM

I have absolutely no problem with his leaving. I just have a problem with his bad mouthing Dabo. I don't care how young he is (and he is really not...he is in grad school). If he does that in life to an employer, he will have a hard time getting other jobs. A little respect goes a long way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here's a pointer, TNET is not a good indicator of fanbase***

Sep 27, 2018, 9:16 AM

Peoples homes are flooding right now

Sep 27, 2018, 9:23 AM

And you are “struggling” over what a few people post on a football forum? Perspective my friend, perspective

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think one of the things you said is what most

Sep 27, 2018, 9:26 AM

people have a problem with. When you say Dabo is a class act that's what people are upset with KB's comments. As fans that hold Dabo in high regard people can't stand the thought of someone making disparaging remarks about him. Right or wrong, that's where it comes from.

Yeah well Im disappointed in Bryant's attitude.

Sep 27, 2018, 9:38 AM

First off He was not booed at the Spring Game. No one seems to have heard this. You can't hear it on any replay. So stop with that bs. What we did see at the Spring Game was Bryant with his head down, sulking because he wasn't getting it done on the field. While on the otherside TWO young men were having a field day, competing for the top job. But KB got the start and we lost Hunter Johnson who knew he had a better skill set. Unlike KB though, HJ left with class and respect.

And second. What exact bs are you implying "poor little Bryant" has had to put up with since Trevor Lawrence enrolled? Are you suggesting competition is bs? That KB is entitled to be the starter? Trevor Lawrence outperformed KB and Chase that is why he is our starter.

KB shows his true self for the world to see by trashing everything he worked for. And the coaches who gave him every opportunity.That is why I lost respect for this young manchild.

Re: Yeah well Im disappointed in Bryant's attitude.

Sep 27, 2018, 9:42 AM

I think with the arrival of Lawrence he may have put too much pressure on himself to be perfect. I think that showed in the spring game. I wish his CU career had ended better but it didnt. The departure was by his own choice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah well Im disappointed in Bryant's attitude.

Sep 27, 2018, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Yeah well Im disappointed in Bryant's attitude. ]

Look, I'll be the first to say that I knew Lawrence was always going to be the starter. I just felt like there have been unnecessary rude comments on here since the moment the LOI was faxed in. I really think that more than anything has had an impact on the kid who came here and gave everything for several years. Just wish he was treated better by some fans.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:45 AM

So what's your take on more important gameday issues; such as noon kickoffs, chrome helmets, and availability of dippin' dots.

Sep 27, 2018, 9:49 AM

Again I'm not defending , KB s comments, The YOUNG man made a decision based on his emotions. Who on here has NEVER made a decision while upset, angry, sad ,etc...???. We who are supposed to be the adults. Should and can react better to this situation. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK I’ve been supportive and understanding of KB

Sep 27, 2018, 9:52 AM

But this is one too many of these apology posts. Dabo announced Trevor Lawrence as the starter for ONE GAME and Kelly Bryant QUIT THE TEAM. And on his way out made disrespectful comments about the coach who had actually favored him the past two years on seniority. He felt entitled to be the starter and the moment he wasn’t he quit.

I wouldn’t give a high schooler a pass on this attitude. Rant over.

I wish Kelly the best and hope he comes to realize he was wrong in this.

Wow...ya gonna indict the fanbase...

Sep 27, 2018, 9:54 AM

...because you read a few comments on a Clemson forum?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic