Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really ESPN?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,540

Really ESPN?

Dec 28, 2014, 10:34 PM

I thought we had the best defense in the nation but ESPN is saying we have one of the best. I wonder who they will claim is the #1 for a bowl preview. 5-1 it's Bama who let Awbarn put 44 on them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesnt matter. Theyve lost all credibility. Most of the country expects their antics now***

Dec 28, 2014, 10:37 PM

It's just frustrsting

Dec 28, 2014, 10:43 PM

Unless you are in the Severely Exaggerated Conference, you never get the respect you deserve.

I agree...and remarkably, the backlash on the West Coast

Dec 28, 2014, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Doesnt matter. Theyve lost all credibility. Most of the country expects their antics now*** ]

is probably the strongest....I chuckle when I occasionally hear one of the self-conscious ESPN talking heads preface some remark by saying:

"I'm not an SEC defender, BUT...."

The stupid thing is that the SEC is usually a good college football conference, but its not the greatest year in and year out despite the heavily weighted pre-season polls and the remarkable movement up the poll rankings during the season. There are just as many usucks, UKs, Vandys, Tenns, Fla's,& Ark's in the SEC as there are in other conferences.......and the SEC isn't the worst academic conference of the Power 5.....most years....:~)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which conference is worse academically?

Dec 28, 2014, 10:51 PM

Seriously. Who?

Re: Which conference is worse academically?

Dec 28, 2014, 10:53 PM

probably the Big 12....but the SEC certainly gives them a run for their money

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I looked into it and you are correct sir

Dec 28, 2014, 11:00 PM

Since losing Mizzou and TAMU, while picking up WVU, the Big XII is now the worst.

So, basically whoever has WVU...lol***

Dec 29, 2014, 12:06 AM

Re: Really ESPN?

Dec 29, 2014, 12:10 AM

SEEMS LIKE THE MEDIA HAS CLEMSON AT LEAST 17 POINT UNDERDOGS !!! THEY THINK OKLAHOMA WILL HAVE AN EASY TIME WITH OUR WEAK ACC DEFENSE !!!!!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR OUR TEAM AGAIN !!!! GETTING JUST A LITTLE SICKENING !!!!! GO CLEMSON TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THEM AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack = Clemson_Alumnus

Dec 29, 2014, 1:31 AM

#9 to steveport 35-17 66-42-4

Re: Really ESPN?

Dec 29, 2014, 6:02 AM

Also, they were running a stat across the screen yesterday that said usuc's 4 straight bowl win
was tied for the third longest active bowl win streak in FCS. How deep do you have to dig to
come up with such an irrelevant stat. Seriously, who cares?? But gotta try to build up the sec.

Ignorance is bliss....Which can mean two things. I prefer

Dec 29, 2014, 6:22 AM

the latter via use of the words "to ignore."

It's worked for me a long, long time. You might want to try it, my Friend, for I promise you will sleep much better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,540
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic