Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Realizations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Realizations

Sep 30, 2018, 12:37 AM

What some seem to fail to understand is that KB wasn't demoted. He was, for the first four games, the starting QB as part of a two QB system. Dabo and his staff gave the start to TL for this game based on performance. Coach Elliot said that the starter would be re-evaluated for each game. KB showed that he wasn't ALL IN. He showed that he was selfish, and not a team player. I understand his desire to be a starter, and he could retain a year of eligibility, but I certainly do not want Dabo to take him back, as much as we may need him. I want committed players. I can only imagine the locker room would be divided by KB's return, which would implode the team completely. Rough game? Yes. Lost season? Far from it. CB is more than capable of running the offense while TL is out. He just needs some practice. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Exactly..

Sep 30, 2018, 12:41 AM

KB era is over (thx for your super play in 2017 & getting us to CFP) but it’s onward with what we’re got..

and they’re mighty good!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Realizations

Sep 30, 2018, 12:43 AM

Well said. The team is bigger than KB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a slap in the face, man.***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic