Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Realistic Recruiting Results
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,644

Realistic Recruiting Results

Jun 4, 2014, 8:34 AM

Hopefully we get Clelin Ferrell today. Also we stand a good chance with Darian Roseboro. Then if we could pull in Albert Huggins then this would already be a win for this class. If we get Roseboro and Huggins, I believe one will move inside to DT. However, we still need to finish strong and go after one of the top remaining true DT's for this class.

I don't think we will ultimately land DJ Jones because he will go somewhere he knows he will start for a year. He would have to beat out Carlos and DJ Reader not to mention Scott Pagano and any other freshman.

Between Tim Settle, Trent Thompson, and Shy Tuttle (from what I have gathered) we stand the best chance with Settle. I think our only chance with Thompson will be if UGA is bad this year and at least rumors of coaching change swirls at UGA. Most likely we finish second.

Perhaps we can make a push for Tuttle but I believe that he is already sold on UNC or an SEC school.

Anybody aware of any other elite DT's that we might be able to snag?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^Dline but...

Jun 4, 2014, 8:39 AM

This was just Dline but I would like to see us land Ray Ray Mcloud III and hopefully Bailey or Wariboko on OL. Also Roquan Smith is oversign at LB, Rashad Roundtree and Tavarus Mcfadden are in Secondary. If we get Ray Ray we won't oversign George Campbell.

I agree with most all of your takes from what I've read...

Jun 4, 2014, 8:45 AM

It sure would be nice to get most all of them. I doubt the services would EVER consider allowing Clemson to pass Bama but I'm sure with those guys, it wouldn't make a difference as to who is #1 or #2. At that point, it would be more about discipline, dedication, and coaching....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^Dline but...

Jun 4, 2014, 9:05 AM [ in reply to ^Dline but... ]

I want us to land Ray Ray so badly. Kid looks incredible.

Re: Realistic Recruiting Results- Tuttle

Jun 4, 2014, 9:06 AM

Does he not want CU because of his uncles legacy or what? Seems we'd be in better shape there. Like the deal with Rome- very disappointing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fact is that we're not on him as strongly as UNC is

Jun 4, 2014, 9:33 AM

Just because a kid is a legacy doesn't mean he's automatically going to go to your school. You still need to recruit him hard and show him you want him.

I think we're in great position to land DJ Jones

Jun 4, 2014, 9:34 AM

We rotate our DTs all game long and the only ones who will be in front of him would be Watkins, Reader and Pagano. He could easily step in and start or at the very least get a tone of snaps in the two deep.

Re: I think we're in great position to land DJ Jones

Jun 4, 2014, 10:09 AM

True but he has to be convinced of being a sure fire starter, he already said he plans on going to the NFL after this year. He likes us but I think he might be wondering how much time he will share with Watkins, Reader probably locks down the other starting spot. I think we have a chance but I'm not sure.

Re: Realistic Recruiting Results

Jun 4, 2014, 10:11 AM

auburn would finish second for Trent Thompson

Albert Huggins would decide between UGA and Cu

Jun 4, 2014, 10:15 AM

I dont think that you have a clue DAWG. Auburn won't finish second, they will either get him because of $$$ or they finish third. Same thing with Mount Adams. He was ours til he was bought.

Jun 4, 2014, 10:41 AM

I think we get Ferrell, Huggins, and Roseboro and I agree with you... I believe either Huggins or Roseboro grows into a DT. I really hope we can land 1 of the 4 between Settle, Thompson, Tuttle, and Jones and feel that Jones is the best case scenario.

I think landing Cain puts us in good position for Ray Ray. He's a stud.

I think we are great position to close w 3-5 more 4* guys that are highly rated in the ESPN 300 and Rivals 250 w several of those being in the top 100 of both. Going to be a great class for sure and definitely will finish top 5. I think its impossible to dethrone AL though because their class is loaded!

this class is already a win. you must agree with espn homer***

Jun 4, 2014, 11:52 AM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,644
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic