Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reading this article, Gary reminds me a lot of DW4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Reading this article, Gary reminds me a lot of DW4

Jan 31, 2016, 8:01 AM

Mature, humble, and a hard worker. When you already have so much talent, that's a dangerous combination.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2016/01/30/recruiting-rashan-gary/79591114/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reading this article, Gary reminds me a lot of DW4

Jan 31, 2016, 8:32 AM

I totally agree. Rashan seems like a very rounded young man with great family values. A definite hard worker that is a great fit for Clemson, as Clemson would be a great fit for him. He has an amazing family already. However, if he comes to Clemson, he will have a Huge Family that cares about him and will work to make him better. GO CLEMSON TIGERS !!!

Jan 31, 2016, 9:26 AM

With all due respect, if you know the Christian Willkins story, Rashan's story sounds like a mirror image of Christian's.

Look, I'm not saying that RG will sign with the Tigers because personally I feel like it's still a long-shot. But, it does sound like Rashan is an outstanding young man and will be a tremendous asset to any university that the chooses in many more ways than just on the FB field.

Thanks Rashan for giving Clemson a look and all the best in whichever decision you make.

Jan 31, 2016, 11:40 AM

^^^This^^

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2016, 12:09 PM

You go down the list over the past few years and up to the present, and Clemson have had some incredible players. That said, what has really impressed this long-time fan is the quality of 'the person' that is present in so many of them. So many are more firmly grounded, focused, and mature than many twice their age. Guys like Eric McLain, Christian Wilkins, Tahj...Hunter...Humphries...Cat Man....DW4...and now the new guys...Shaq Smith...Tre...Dex...all cut from that mold. They know they're incredibly talented and yet...approachable. Great young men...a testament to their family and upbringing. You see that in Gary, too...and need look no further than his mom and family. Iron sharpens iron....family strengthens family.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic