Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reading the Rants and Raves in the Free Times in Cootlumbia.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Reading the Rants and Raves in the Free Times in Cootlumbia.

Sep 25, 2019, 2:40 PM

The very last one said for the coots to hire Mark Richt

Just got me thinking...is he done coaching for good and going to stick with being on the ACC Network?

Or if something like the coots job became available would he at least hear what they have to say/offer?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't count on Mark wanting to go to Uof SuCk and having to

Sep 25, 2019, 3:13 PM

go play UGay every year

Re: Reading the Rants and Raves in the Free Times in Cootlumbia.

Sep 25, 2019, 3:14 PM

It is still a cesspool there. They can't get it in their pea sized brains that very few want to be associated with USuC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2019, 9:06 PM

I think Mark Richt is finished with coaching. He looked pretty whipped after UGA and totally defeated after the Miami disaster. He'd rather be relaxed in the studio talking about football than dealing with the pressure for results on the field.

Maybe when he's really old the itch will come back strong enough and he'll pull a Mack Brown.

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAA! NOBODY ragged on Mark Richt

Sep 25, 2019, 9:31 PM

when he was at Georgia more so than the Coots. If they are even postulating about wanting to hire him, they are truly beyond desperate and delusional.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BWAAAHAAAAHAAAA! NOBODY ragged on Mark Richt

Sep 25, 2019, 9:35 PM

I think you hit the nail on the head. Look at their program!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2019, 9:11 AM

I actually think Mark Richt would be good at UofSuC. I think that he is an average to slightly above average coach which is as good as they can expect. He should be in a no lose situation versus Georgia, since nobody should expect him to win. I know many of their delusional fans will, but I can't see Tanner (he's happy with Muschump) or the athletic department expecting it. I don't know if he has it in him to clean up the team, but it would at least be an upgrade in character of the coaching staff. That being said, I sure hope they keep Muschump.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic