Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Read where lots of Super Bowl ads will be political
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Read where lots of Super Bowl ads will be political

Feb 4, 2017, 9:23 AM

Against the President of the US! Shameful, since been in office just 2 weeks & 3/4 of Cabinet is Not confirmed.

Hope DW4's Snickers ad won't be one of them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh dear! A trump supporter worrying that someone might say

Feb 4, 2017, 9:32 AM

something bad about a newly elected president. Can you see from over there the tears that I have in my eyes? That's me laughing my butt off at you snowflakes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh dear! A trump supporter worrying that someone might say

Feb 4, 2017, 10:41 AM

Well since it was brought up about tears. The butt hurt dems still have tears like the coots.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Yeah pretty sure you have that mixed up.....

Feb 4, 2017, 4:16 PM [ in reply to oh dear! A trump supporter worrying that someone might say ]

Never heard Trump supporters called snowflakes, just the SJW leftist who believe what they are told.... You know the ones that call you racist, bigot and misogynist when you actually throw facts in their face or tell the truth either one.....

Re: oh dear! A trump supporter worrying that someone might say

Feb 4, 2017, 7:20 PM [ in reply to oh dear! A trump supporter worrying that someone might say ]

LOL you left wing liberal nuts just need to ####. That includes you, #######!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read where lots of Super Bowl ads will be political

Feb 4, 2017, 9:37 AM

Lol, meanwhile your boy Trump is probably trolling someone on twitter. You Trumpettes crack me up.

Feb 4, 2017, 9:51 AM

Keep the politics off the board, if you don't it will blow it completely up!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More like he is calling up his buddy Putin to protect him***

Feb 4, 2017, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Read where lots of Super Bowl ads will be political ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Read where lots of Super Bowl ads will be political ]

And killary wimps are just embarrassing yourselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL lost a ton of viewers this year

Feb 4, 2017, 10:02 AM

just like ESPN. People don't want politics served up with their sports. If this happens people will continue to tune out. Game isn't that appealing this year to most people anyway. I actually think the numbers will be really bad compared to past Super Bowls, and will be atrocious if the event is politicized.

And I just can't see Lady Gag keeping her mouth shut, so it will be. Not to mention the commercials

Re: NFL lost a ton of viewers this year

Feb 4, 2017, 10:32 AM

The viewing audience is down this year in the NFL because they allowed politics to enter into the game and did nothing to address it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same with ESPN

Feb 4, 2017, 10:41 AM

Sports is an escape for most. If they want politics there is no shortage of venues through which they can have them

WE dummies are a captured audience so they (the $ people)

Feb 4, 2017, 10:44 AM

Poor (sic) it on us from every end (sic)!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not captured at all

Feb 4, 2017, 10:54 AM

I doubt I give the game more than cursory attention.

Imagine the uproar if Brady dons his MAGA hat if the Patriots win ??

But if Lady Gag spouts off she'll be a hero.

When you're alienating 50% of the audience for sure, and who knows how many in the center, it's a pretty poor business model

Brady is one of the most hated athletes in sports...

Feb 4, 2017, 5:42 PM

So the example you give, wouldn't increase any vitriol towards him.

Yeah I got tired of Bob Kraft, Belichick, and Brady...

Feb 4, 2017, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: NFL lost a ton of viewers this year ]

promoting Trump

Feb 4, 2017, 5:54 PM

He's against the people that have bought and paid for our politicians. They have tried to say he's racist , Even though without him and his donation the rainbow coalition would have never happened ( Jesse Jackson said it himself. Said he's against women, but he was the first man in new York city to hire a female CEO. And now he's against Muslim because he has a ban of certain Muslim countries. Even though there were no riots when Obama ban Muslim from entering 6 times durning his administration. Nor the fact that Obama deported 4.2 million illegals during his time. Which is more then Bush and Clinton combined. Louis Farrakhan said that Donald trump was the first man to run since JFK that was not bought and paid for. And we all knew how that turned out. I guess people like being fooled and ruled, told what to do and what to think. I'm not one of those.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talk about biting the hand that feeds them.

Feb 4, 2017, 7:18 PM

Impressive.

Proof?

Feb 4, 2017, 7:21 PM

I've read opinions, but nothing factual of this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 7:23 PM

Just like the little girl left wing libs, I'll just mute them. Never seen a bigger bunch of ####### in my life.

Nothing is more impressive or intimidating than

Feb 4, 2017, 10:47 PM

calling someone a little girl left wing lib.

Watch it... He's a "tough guy".***

Feb 5, 2017, 4:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 10:38 PM

No, what's actually shameful is having a POTUS that takes to twitter and behaves like a spoiled child whenever someone disagrees with him.

OMG. So embarrassing and childish, right?

Feb 4, 2017, 10:49 PM

Can't imagine why people would ever have an issue with our president's behavior.

Don't buy their products. It is that simple.***

Feb 4, 2017, 10:55 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic