Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So do we make the trip down to Cootlumbia for regionals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,952

So do we make the trip down to Cootlumbia for regionals

May 25, 2013, 8:52 PM

SE Baseball thinks so. I hate playing them especially in the midst of a slump, but the upset would feel great.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ugghh.***

May 25, 2013, 9:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So do we make the trip down to Cootlumbia for regionals

May 25, 2013, 10:01 PM

The only good I could see from us playing in cootlumbia is, I would be able to go to the game.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USuCk slumping too.

May 25, 2013, 10:16 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2013, 10:45 PM

The absolute last thing that Jack wants is to be assigned to Columbia. They don't deserve to host either, but probably will because of their history. The last few years Jack would have been looked at as doing a great job. But because the seasons ended so painfully, at the hands of USC, that makes it unbearable. The last thing Jack wants is another opportunity to end the season at the hands of the gamecocks. Lose anywhere else and no one would mind. Everyone would talk about how young the team is, and dream up the usual excuses, while convincing themselves that all will be great next year. But another punch in the gut wouldn't be good for Jack, or anyone else.

May 26, 2013, 6:41 AM

Good assessment!

Re: Re: So do we make the trip down to Cootlumbia for regionals

May 26, 2013, 8:43 AM

IMO I wouldn't want to play anywhere but there!!! Everyone is down and should be but this team does have the ability to go to Omaha and what better place but that pile of dirt (besides home) to start! Beat the chicken ****eaters in there dirt yard right there in the slums of Columbia and then to Omaha! I for one will be there!!!!!

Re: Re: So do we make the trip down to Cootlumbia for regionals

May 26, 2013, 9:29 AM

Neither Clemson, or USC, is going to Omaha this year. Just exactly what have you seen from either team, against good competition, that gives any indication they could get to Omaha? Both are way too inconsistent. Maybe one could get out of a sub regional is they got lucky with a weak lineup, but that's about it.

Re: Re: Re: So do we make the trip down to Cootlumbia for regionals

May 26, 2013, 9:37 AM

What makes this forum great is the ability of people to express there opinion I have seen this team play small ball pretty good, and any team at any time can get on a hot streak, now can jack get their heads right and turn it around , as long as we are in we have a chance maybe small but a chance, play small ball and if the pitching can hold up then we have a great chance, " don't give up, doing ever give up!

Itll be sweet to kick em out in their house...or Coop***

May 26, 2013, 11:22 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,952
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic