Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: DB target commits to Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: DB target commits to Gamecocks

Jan 13, 2014, 11:08 PM

DB target commits to Gamecocks

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Choice.

Jan 13, 2014, 11:13 PM

He will find Orlando and Jacksonville really pleasing during bowl season. Another casualty of lowrred expectations.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Good Choice.

Jan 13, 2014, 11:18 PM

good.

BYE Too tighty coot!...go where everything is loose, or lose?

tough to spell for a coot! ;)

Jan 13, 2014, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Good Choice. ]

Orlando or Jacksonville??? I'm thinking more like Nashville, Birmingham, or Memphis... Coots are a 6-6 or 7-5 team at best for the foreseeable future!!

Jan 14, 2014, 8:08 AM

If they are, spurlid will not hang around for the fall. IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2014, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Good Choice. ]

48....we do have a kid returning named Dylan Thompson. You might have heard of him. He can play ball and guess what. He is not the best QB we have returning. He has a pretty good track record so what does that say about the foreseeable future as you say ? You guys will be 6-6 or 7-5 before we will. Get used to it.

Re: Re: Good Choice.

Jan 14, 2014, 9:50 AM

You're high. For real, smoking good stuff.

You're almost last in the sec in recruiting while we are top 15 again. What makes you think that? You're interception throwing machine QB or the one that's never taken a snap?

You guys are impossible.

I'm still laughing at the auburn post about you chicken heads.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your*

Jan 14, 2014, 10:24 AM

Sorry

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2014, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: Good Choice. ]

LKN Check the per player averages. We have a higher per player average than you. We just don't need the numbers because of what we have coming back....what are you smoking ?

Clemson 18 1 6 10 3.39

South Carolina 17 0 9 8 3.53

Jan 14, 2014, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: Good Choice. ]

What is that QB's record against you?

Jan 14, 2014, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Good Choice. ]

Just another coot living through his delusional fix of ecstasy. You silly coot, ecstasy is for dopers and dummies, where do you fit in there. I'm betting on all the above.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2014, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Good Choice. ]

So! Why are you here? Tell your feathered friends how great the ##### are going to be. We don't fret the small s&*t........

Jan 16, 2014, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Good Choice. ]

I think they've got enough built in wins that they won't have to do a lot in their league to get to 7+ almost every year. They'll play 2-3 non-conference teams that don't stand a chance. UCF was the 3rd team this past year and when they were scheduled, it looked like a cake walk. They still got the W and it was one of their better wins on the season.

They've got 6 division games, Arkansas, and a random team from the west. Vandy and Kentucky are going to be there every year and I think that Vandy will struggle quite a bit the next couple of years w/o Franklin. Lately, there's been at least one of the other eastern division teams that really struggles. This year, it was Florida. Last year, it was UT and Missouri. I would say it was UT again this year, but the ##### didn't show up for that one.

That's 5-6 wins right away. If they can just get 2-3 from the other 6-7 games, they're 8-4, 4-4 or 5-3 with a mediocre team. If their team is better than mediocre, they could get to 9-10 wins.

They're sitting where if they can almost just show up and be bowl eligible. The problem will be if/when the players realize this.

Atleast he's not from our own state***

Jan 13, 2014, 11:29 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Was ANYBODY surprised by this?***

Jan 13, 2014, 11:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No...Clemson stopped recruiting this kid weeks ago***

Jan 14, 2014, 8:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yes, we backed off a while back, but I'm curious why?

Jan 14, 2014, 8:28 AM

Anybody know?

Tell 'em coot***

Jan 14, 2014, 8:33 AM

Re: Yes, we backed off a while back, but I'm curious why?

Jan 14, 2014, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Yes, we backed off a while back, but I'm curious why? ]

Apparently he has some "red flags". Don't know what those exactly are though

Re: Yes, we backed off a while back, but I'm curious why?

Jan 14, 2014, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Yes, we backed off a while back, but I'm curious why? ]

Wanting better athletically with character. Passing this one to the pathetically.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was ANYBODY surprised by this?***

Jan 14, 2014, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Was ANYBODY surprised by this?*** ]

Ahhhhhhh No, I expected it;)

Yes.

Jan 14, 2014, 5:36 AM

Anybody who realizes the built in advantages of Clemson University over the glaring disadvantages at the resident State School was surprised. This kid must be aware that his education will not be equal to...oh whats the use!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hotel?

Jan 14, 2014, 8:27 AM

We need a Whitney hotel for $10 a night. That would have closed the deal! Not worried about the coot recruits, more worried about the Noles and the guys that keep signing there!

Hope he likes outback.***

Jan 14, 2014, 11:30 AM

Photobucket

Butt Hurt Coots.

Jan 14, 2014, 2:34 PM

Losing is in their DNA, they've beat us 5 years in a row and they still troll our sites to defend themselves.. I'll tell ya if we were on a 5 ur streak the last thing I would be doing is thinking about a Coot, just scum on the heels of our fair state.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic