Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA Beats "Faux Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 108
| visibility 1

UGA Beats "Faux Clemson"

Aug 22, 2013, 7:37 AM

In the UGA situational scrimmage, they started at half-time with Clemson ahead 28-0. UGA pulled it out 42-41. I'm impressed that the UGA offense scored 42 points in 2 quarters, but what may be telling is that the scout team scored 13 points on the UGA defense:

http://www.orangeandwhite.com/news/2013/aug/22/dawgs-rally-past-faux-clemson-game-rehearsal-scrim/

So, the lesson that should be learned and applied to the "real" game is for Clemson to get up 28-0 at the half. We should be able to hold UGA's offense to less than 42 and we should be able to score more than 13 over the second half - particularly as the UGA defense wears down.

So - it's then easy to project the winner as Clemson by a score of somewhere around 80-21. No problem.... piece o' cake.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shouldn't that be "Faux Paw"? ;-) *****

Aug 22, 2013, 8:12 AM

Wasted talent.....***

Aug 22, 2013, 8:22 AM

Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson"

Aug 22, 2013, 8:18 AM

There D must be hurting. A fake clemson offense scored on them. Don't think they will be able to stop the real thing.

Re: Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson"

Aug 22, 2013, 9:16 AM

Lol...You tiger fans are hilarious

Aug 22, 2013, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson" ]

You guys really aren't that good, so tone down the cocky talk. Our Starting FS,SS,CB, two DL, and LB didn't even play in the scrimmage. Plus, Coach Richt spots the ball in various situations, so the stats aren't what they seem. Hopefully we put up 50 on that pathetic ACC defense.

well, we sure ain't no pathetic sec offense, i promise!

Aug 22, 2013, 9:26 AM

plus, i didn't think y'alls d was any better than ours last year, and we return a ton more defensive guys than y'all do!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well, we sure ain't no pathetic sec offense, i promise!

Aug 22, 2013, 9:39 AM

You gave up 31 to Ga Tech, we held them to 10. You also Gabe up 48 to Nc State,31 to BC, and 49 to Fsu. Dont ever say yall defense was any where near as talented as ours. Plus we return almost 12 defensive players. Most of them didn't start because the starters were drafted to NFL teams, unlike Clemson. Trust me, we have a lot more talent than you on defense waiting to be unleashed

who said anything about that? i said we had just a good a D.

Aug 22, 2013, 9:52 AM

yes, our ability to give up long plays was simply amazing, something i am sure an additional year in bv's defensive system will help alleviate. y'all had talent coming out the wazoo, and just couldn't do crap with it! i am expecting more of the same. we had an ex-nfl dc once,too, and as a college team, we didn't get enough practice time to run it to it's full potential. i can see the same thing with y'alls d.

Re: who said anything about that? i said we had just a good a D.

Aug 22, 2013, 9:55 AM

Actually 4 starters were suspended, and a slew of injuries continued to the underperforming.

We also had 3 starting corners out for the year***

Aug 22, 2013, 9:56 AM

Clemson

Re: We also had 3 starting corners out for the year***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:00 AM

It wasn't like Clemson has always been this powerhouse on defense, so im not so sure that matters.

You've got to be kidding if you don't think it mattered

Aug 22, 2013, 10:03 AM

We had to play a WR at corner for part of a game. I'm giving reasonable facts as to why our secondary wasn't good. You dismiss your defensive concerns by saying 'Well, the guys who played against Buffalo looked good, so they'll be fine'

Clemson

Re: You've got to be kidding if you don't think it mattered

Aug 22, 2013, 10:06 AM

Malcom Mitchell, our starting WR played CB for four games. That's no excuse. Thats the difference between us. We have talent in our depth thats at least decent enough to get by.

I didn't say we didn't get by with him. He made plays

Aug 22, 2013, 10:08 AM

And if you had depth of talent, wouldn't that mean you didn't need someone to switch positions?

Clemson

Re: I didn't say we didn't get by with him. He made plays

Aug 22, 2013, 10:16 AM

It just so happens he was the number one corner in the 2011 class for Ga, so he was talented enough to switch positions and still be effective. How many of your receivers can effectively play corner in the Sec?

So he was a corner first? I'm confused

Aug 22, 2013, 10:19 AM

Then a better question is how many corners can play receiver in the SEC?

Which is a ridiculous, impossible-to-know question. Anyone I DID list, you'd shrug off, so it's pointless.

Clemson

hopefully none. our wr's being nfl 1st rnd draft choices is

Aug 22, 2013, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't say we didn't get by with him. He made plays ]

a better measure,imo. playing corner in the sec may just be an easier task than playing the same position in the acc. read it and weep! our offenses are better, no if's and or but's.

did you watch clemson at all last year ? if you did, you

Aug 22, 2013, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: who said anything about that? i said we had just a good a D. ]

would have seen that we had a different secondary every week, because of injuries. our original 4 starters probably didn't play 2 games together the entire year at 100 %. i'll call your injuries. now the suspended part, well, y'all win that hands down!

Return "almost" 12?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: well, we sure ain't no pathetic sec offense, i promise! ]

W T F?

Are you combining them, to approach your almost figure?

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't that be 11 then?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:57 AM

Or is it the possibly-suspended-unless-we-need-him kicker that's the almost?

Clemson

Re: Return "almost" 12?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Return "almost" 12? ]

To be exact, we have 11 players returning with at least 2 appearances in games. Does that answer your question?

Fairly sure we have 18 guys where we can say the same***

Clemson

Advantage to UGA! - Dawg4o4***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:22 AM

Aug 22, 2013, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson" ]

Hey Dawg404, Be sure to come back on Sept. 1 & take your Medicine.. I promise it will not be good! LOL

Re: Re: Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson"

Aug 22, 2013, 9:33 AM

Wont need it for Clemson. You'll see on the 31st. That running up and down the field may work vs those weak ACC teams, but we aren't LSU either. Much better offense, and deeper on defense. Of course, beating you at home will fix that.

Deeper on defense then LSU? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Aug 22, 2013, 9:35 AM

Oh man I needed that. I'm actually starting to think you guys are as delusional as the coots and that's saying something. You mean the LSU team that had something like 8-10 players drafted last year and two first round DEs, two first round DBs and a slew of LBs? Wow, just wow.

Re: Deeper on defense then LSU? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Aug 22, 2013, 9:42 AM

So Jarvis Jones,Alec Ogletree, John jenkins,Shawn Williams, Bacarri Rambo, Sanders Commings, Cornelius Washington, Branden Smith, Kwame Geathers, and Abry Jones didn't get drafted or signed? What bulldog team were you watching?

And despite all that talent where did your D rank last year?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:43 AM

Your run D sucked out loud and your pass D wasn't great either as good passing teams burned you. And now you've lost all of that talent and have a slew of injuries as well

Re: And despite all that talent where did your D rank last year?

Aug 22, 2013, 7:06 PM

Last year uga ranked 8th in pass d, 18th scoring d, 17th in turn overs gained, 18th in redzone d, 44th in sacks, 34th in first down defense, 36th in third down defense, 18th in fourth down defense, 77th in rush d, and 32nd in total d. Rushing defense definitely killed us. All in all there is room for improvement.

Re: And despite all that talent where did your D rank last year?

Aug 22, 2013, 7:27 PM

and the interesting matching stats...

Clemson was 10th in passing offense, 37th in rushing offense, 12th in 1st down leaders, tied with GA for 4th in receiving, 2nd in 3rd down conversions, 26th in 4th down conversions, 20th in fumbles lost, 6th in scoring offense, #1 in red zone offense,

you are about the dumbest ugaG fan that i have ever had the

Aug 22, 2013, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Deeper on defense then LSU? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ]

displeasure of having to reply too. you were not or, are not, nor will ever be, lsu's 2012 defense. get over it, and quit stroking your ego's, amongst other things! me thinks that you actually feeling and/or believing,etc. that y'all were better than lsu on defense shows/proves that you don't know jack about football, you need to scurry on back to secrant, or some other homer site. you have lost all credibility here(as if you ever had any).

Wow, deeper on defense?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson" ]

I don't care how deep you are son, those were NFL caliber players that were doubled over gasping for every breath of air they could take. When's the last time your defense with how many new starters were on the field for 100 plays??? I'm waiting....

Come take your meds Sept 1. Keep talking that Clemson/ACC bull**** all you want. After we whip that @ss you better come with a better excuse than "well we were looking ahead to SC, we didn't want to be there...."

Re: Wow, deeper on defense?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:45 AM

When your defense stops giving up 30 points per game to mediocre ACC teams, we'll talk.

Re: Wow, deeper on defense?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Wow, deeper on defense? ]

Clemson never consistently ran 100 plays per game. Yall wanna be Oregon so bad. News flash, only proven players are Sammy Whammie, and Tajh Boyd. Those other receivers aren't proven, those RB's are second tier, and that horrible defense is comical. Sorry Tiger fans, get used to reality.

So then your only proven guys are Gurley and Murray?***

Clemson

Re: So then your only proven guys are Gurley and Murray?***

Aug 22, 2013, 9:53 AM

Malcom Mitchell, Keith Marshall, Arthur Lynch,Michael Bennett, Chris Conley..etc. Trust me, we arent one dimensional by far, and have more than enough proven players

Then right back atcha.

Aug 22, 2013, 9:55 AM

I know you've got SEC on the brain, but I can list off our receivers as well, so that's good enough, right?

Clemson

Re: Then right back atcha.

Aug 22, 2013, 9:58 AM

But they aren't proven. We have two RB's with national recognition, two WR's with national recognition, and a few others on preseason watch lists.

I can same the same for ours(WRs)***

Aug 22, 2013, 9:59 AM

Clemson

Re: Then right back atcha.

Aug 22, 2013, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Then right back atcha. ]

Arthur Lynch is "proven"???? He has 26 career receptions. Stop talking out of your ###.

Who?***

Aug 22, 2013, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: So then your only proven guys are Gurley and Murray?*** ]

Re: Who?***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:01 AM

On the watch lists? Arthur Lynch, Malcolm Mitchell, Keith Marshall,Gurley,Murray, Swann, Garrison Smith, and Jordan Jenkins.

what list? bleacherreport?***

Re: what list? bleacherreport?***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:04 AM

No lol. The awards they give out the same day as the Heisman. Go look it up if you're interested.

It's your farking list. You show it to me.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:07 AM

This is your argument. The burden of proof lies squarely on you. And, you have far from convinced me.

Re: It's your farking list. You show it to me.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:12 AM

If i could put a link up i would, but  i promise its too much to write. Just search "Uga players CFPA watch list". You'll see every award our players are up for.

links are hard, man.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:15 AM

I'm starting to understand. You're either a hardcore dawg or, maybe a coot.

Better get ready for lunch. Those fries ain't gonna drop themselves.

Re: links are hard, man.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:17 AM

Still waiting on you to tell me this oh so bad 6th place team we lost to.

Hmm: When I Googled that...

Aug 22, 2013, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: It's your farking list. You show it to me. ]

...I got a list of episodes of "True Stories of the highway Patrol."

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he spot the ball and display p!ss poor clock management

Aug 22, 2013, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson" ]

like he did to cost you a shot at a national championship?? Wonder what sheet that one's on for the situational scrimmage..

Re: Did he spot the ball and display p!ss poor clock management

Aug 22, 2013, 9:43 AM

Did Clemson even sniff a chance at playing for the BCS title? Didnt think so.

No we didn't, but it almost makes it worse doesn't it??

Aug 22, 2013, 9:54 AM

Knowing your great wonderful coach buckled under the pressure by not knowing how to manage clock, and the next Peyton Manning choked again. Guess he was too worried about which hand bag he would have carried to the MNC game.

Re: No we didn't, but it almost makes it worse doesn't it??

Aug 22, 2013, 9:56 AM

They make millions to coach, you dont. So im sure if they right a spike was necessary, it would've been done.

If they right a spike?? Dude, lay the bottle down...

Aug 22, 2013, 10:07 AM

And yeah they do make millions to coach, I do not, however I along with every other football fan in the world do know (without somebody having to pay me millions to know it) that a spike stops the clock, gives you time to set the play you want, and get the correct personnel on the field for that play.

Man.. By the way, why are you so cocky? What do y'all have to brag about? SEC champs? NO... National Champs? NO... Sugar Bowl Champs? NO... Awesome....

Aug 22, 2013, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Re: UGA Beats "Faux Clemson" ]

You do realize we don't have an ACC defense right? We have a Clemson defense.

So their scout team that lacks our speed and experience.....

Aug 22, 2013, 8:24 AM

Scored on them and they had to "rally" to beat them? I'm feeling good about this.

Re: So their scout team that lacks our speed and experience.....

Aug 22, 2013, 9:17 AM

You shouldn't be.

Lol at the Dawg fan on our board

Aug 22, 2013, 9:18 AM

And here I thought you guys were classier then the coots.

i will applaud them for keeping "tiger" outta their handles!

Aug 22, 2013, 9:21 AM

most usuc fans are so ashamed of their own mascot, that they try to "sneak" in using a decoy name!

Re: So their scout team that lacks our speed and experience.....

Aug 22, 2013, 9:22 AM [ in reply to So their scout team that lacks our speed and experience..... ]

funny....you don't think there's speed in the SEC? got it!

You think you have our type of speed?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:31 AM

I can tell you now you have no one on your team with the speed of a Sammy Watkins or a Martavis Bryant or a Germone Hopper. But if you think you do and it's on the practice team then more power to you.

Re: You think you have our type of speed?

Aug 22, 2013, 10:01 AM

I think you are wrong on that one. Justin Scott-Wesley owns the GA 100m record in HS. Reggie Davis won the FL 100M. Malcolm Mitchell and Keith Marshall can fly. Blake Sailors is said to be the fastest of all of them. You guys don't play against the speed we do in the SEC, so when you play other teams, you look faster than you may appear....

Sammy is fast. But as a team, you will see what fast is next week.

Re: Re: You think you have our type of speed?

Bing! Marshall, Scott Wesley, and Reggie davis all ran 10.4 or under in the 100 meters, thats fast. We have a host of others that clock in 4.4 and 4.3.

Sammy may be the third fastest receiver we have***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: You think you have our type of speed? ]

Clemson

Re: Sammy may be the third fastest receiver we have***

So! We have guys that can fly with the best of them. Should i name them and list their actual recorded times, not something made up?

I love it. yours are official recorded. Ours are made up***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:09 AM

Clemson

Re: I love it. yours are official recorded. Ours are made up***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:13 AM

I never said that. I didn't even see anyone say anything about recorded times. I initiated the topic.

You said, exactly,

Aug 22, 2013, 10:16 AM

"Should i name them and list their actual recorded times, not something made up? "

Unless you meant you just wouldn't make up times, which yes, that would be nice, it's implying made up times somewhere.

Clemson

Re: You said, exactly,

Aug 22, 2013, 10:18 AM

Thats what i was saying. That i would state factual times, not bs.

Okay, but you did list recorded times***

Clemson

Look it. Links are hard, man. - dAwg4o4***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:24 AM

Re: Look it. Links are hard, man. - dAwg4o4***

Aug 22, 2013, 10:27 AM

I know, plus im on my phone so typing gets irritating with all the auto correct s and what not.

Re: Re: So their scout team that lacks our speed and experience.....

Aug 22, 2013, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: So their scout team that lacks our speed and experience..... ]

Exactly! The only reason done of those guys are even on Scott team is because we are too deep in some areas. Uga Scout team> Clemson scout team.

May I quote you on that?

Aug 22, 2013, 9:41 AM

I want to use it as an example of how to fail a 3rd grade composition project.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I vote for instead getting up 30-0 at the half. ;)***

Aug 22, 2013, 8:45 AM

That's also not taking into account

Aug 22, 2013, 8:50 AM

how their defense would already be tired from chasing Sammy around the field in the first half of the game

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

They're gonna wish this game was only one half on the 31st***

Aug 22, 2013, 8:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gurley and Marshall barely played.....

Aug 22, 2013, 9:19 AM

hence the 1 pt victory.

Did they practice flopping around with leg cramps?***

Aug 22, 2013, 9:36 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did they practice flopping around with leg cramps?***

Aug 22, 2013, 9:46 AM

We never did that, don't know what team you were watching.

Aug 22, 2013, 9:50 AM

Dawgs,

Don't "forget" your passwords on September 1st. That is all.

We won't. But im curious. What makes yall so cocky? Are yall reigning Champs? Acc champs? Orange bowl champs? Where is this undeserved sense of accomplishment and bravado coming from?

Excellent question.

Last I looked, y'all got beat, like the yard dogs that you are, by the 6th place team in the SEC.

Re: Excellent question.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:14 AM

What team was that? Only teams we lost to was a bs game at south Carolina, which you lost to as well, and Eventual champs Bama.

bs game?

I'd agree. It was bs, that the dawgs were even on the same field with the 6th place team. The 6th place team that, absolutely, woodshed whoop the yard dawgs.

Yeah, that team.

They did beat us but, it didn't leave red welps, on the back of our legs.

Re: Excellent question.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Excellent question. ]

The trick is..you LOST both, though you talk like you won them..lol.

Hell, we LOST barely in overtime years back to what became the Nation Championship Auburn team with Cam Newton if you wanna play that card. And our score vs SCar looked better than yours, just saying.

Re: Re: Excellent question.

Aug 22, 2013, 3:54 PM

The trick is...you still lost BOTH of them lol. You still lost to FSU,USC, and Ga tech last year. But let you tangerine colored fools tell it, you went undefeated, just didn't play in the National championship.

GA Tech? Didn't happen. 11-2.***

Aug 22, 2013, 4:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2013, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: Excellent question. ]

Now you've really confirmed what we already knew. You sir are a complete dumba$$.

Aug 22, 2013, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: Excellent question. ]

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/10/6/3466132/clemson-georgia-tech-2012-results-score
"Georgia Tech vs. Clemson 2012 final score: Tigers beat Yellow Jackets, 47-31"

um...GA Tech??? you really need toput that pipe down and come back down from the clouds...we beat them last year. Record was 11-2, only losing to Fl State and SC, both ranked teams.

Instead of an ignore button, I need an "auto TD" button

for the likes of Dawgs404. That way, every time the coot/mutt posted, my account would automatically TD him and save me the trouble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Never thought I'd see a Dawg that was so much like a coot

I think I'm starting to see why a lot of older Clemson fans hate UGA even more then the coots, something I never could understand.

I think this buttsniffer may be worse than any coot I've

encountered since '04.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

It's Dwag404.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Instead of an ignore button, I need an "auto TD" button ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He wont be posting next week

Aug 22, 2013, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Instead of an ignore button, I need an "auto TD" button ]

Joined today, has posted 34 times. Middle school I think requires laptops in Georgia and part of his problem with the first 4 times he took a shot @ 7th grade was he didnt have a laptop.

Once school starts next week he will be busy with 7th grade math--AGAIN--unless

Here comes the Hammer!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He wont be posting next week

Aug 22, 2013, 3:46 PM

If you're referring to me, I'm a sophomore at Ga state. Graduated high school with a 3.5 gpa, so lets not bring all if this "7th grade math..blah blah" in here. Its a jab that I'll take lightly lol. Humorous nonetheless.

If you'd studied just a little bit more.....

Aug 22, 2013, 6:48 PM

you'd know that you should say you "graduated FROM high school", not "graduated high school". If you'd done that, you might have graduated with a higher GPA than a 3.5 and gotten into a real school.

Disclaimer: I did take an accounting course at Ga. State because I heard the hype about how good their accounting department was/is. I confess that I called attention to an accounting professor's stupidity and did not take any more accounting classes there. These days, I have a CFO who is an accountant from Ga. State and I really get tired of correcting his mistakes.

Aug 22, 2013, 10:20 AM

I think what makes this story is the fact that UGA beat a scout team by 1 who was running Clemson's offense.

So they barely got by a group of scout players picking up the Clemson offense based on taped games. How exactly does that translate to an actual coached team of 1st teamers who has been playing and preparing this offense for a few years now?

Not very good comparison to be putting out there. Maybe better off to run practice and not let this out of Ga

Clemson was spotted 28 points. A lot of regluar starters were out on both sides. Scrimmages are made to see how your team responds in certain situations. Its not like the scout team lined up vs the first team 0-0 at the fist quarter. Gotta get your facts before you state your opinion.

If so many starters were out

Aug 22, 2013, 10:32 AM

then what's the point of making anything of this scrimmage? I get that they scored a lot quickly, that's fine, but was it against scout team defense? The team that's supposed to be worse than the first team defense that still gave up points to a offense that's trying to simulate Clemson after a week?

Clemson

Re: If so many starters were out

Aug 22, 2013, 10:49 AM

Well, Richt's "mock games" are a pretty good indicator.
I think their fake Boise scored about 35, and the real Boise scored the same while humiliating the SEC East champs in their own back yard.
Fake Oklahoma State scored 24-ish, and real OSU did the same when they crapped all over the Bulldogs.
I didn't think we'd break over 40 on them, but I guess we will while we win by 2 TDs or more.

Re: Re: If so many starters were out

Aug 22, 2013, 3:51 PM

You keep bringing scrimmage stats. Didn't WV score 70 on yall? 70!! Lost to Fsu yet again, barely beat NC state, yet the overwhelming arrogance would make you think you guys won 3 straight national titles. Its cool to be a die hard fan, but reality has to sink in that Clemson isn't as good as you guys think. Your offense can shooter 40 points per game, but your defense is sub par at best. Not a recipe for a championship right?

When's the last time you won YOUR conference butt licker?

Aug 22, 2013, 4:58 PM

You come over here talking a big game representing a school that underachieves year after year being recruiting champions. I know I know. You were 5 yards away from your mythical title game. You wouldn't have made it anyway's being EMBARRASSED by the coots.

You'll be going on five (5) Palmetto State losses in a row a few weeks from now ready for your coach to be put on the chopping block yet again. Same old Jawjaw. A mainstay choker.

You lose big next week loser. Your annual pathetic defense will be gassed and humiliated. Mark it. And your foul mouth DC will be canned yet again. We already know he was testing the waters last fall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: If so many starters were out

Aug 22, 2013, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: If so many starters were out ]

and yet again...do you even look up a single thing before typing...first you say we lost to GA Tech...WRONG...then "barely beat NC State"??

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=323220228
"Tajh Boyd accounts for 8 TDs as Clemson roughs up NC State"
NC State 48
Clemson 62

Your beloved ESECPN didn't seem to see it that way:
"CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson is somewhere it hasn't been in more than 20 years, riding an offense that keeps shattering records every week.

On Saturday, it was quarterback Tajh Boyd's eight touchdowns -- five passing and three rushing -- that led the No. 11 Tigers to a 62-48 win over North Carolina State."

Go back to your pen....

fun

Aug 22, 2013, 10:21 AM

All in all, this was fun. Nothing gets me more excited than friendly trash talking. You guys dont back down. This isn't anything to be at each others necks about, so i can say this was entertaining, and i cant wait til the 31st. I hope yall have a good season though. I'll be back next Saturday or Sunday to either admit defeat, or say "told you so." See ya!

That's ok

We've seen enough of you turd sniffer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cool

Aug 22, 2013, 10:29 AM

Before you guys get this image of me as a 40 year old following 18-21 year olds around, that's not me lol. Just a college sophomore, having fun, getting this rivalry a little juiced. Usually we save the heated words for those Jean short wearin Florida fans.

Don't worry, we don't............

Aug 22, 2013, 10:46 AM

think you're 40 years old following 18-21 year olds around......... butt-sniffin', leg-humpin' dogs don't live that long.

Replies: 108
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic