Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Raiders Hard Knocks 2 .... any way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Raiders Hard Knocks 2 .... any way

Aug 14, 2019, 5:15 PM

to view it today without HBO subscription. I was able to see last weeks a day (I think) after it was on, but today all of the Youtube videos are blanked out or just play music when you click on them.

I'm not going to sign up for anything that requires my name and email and password, as there always seems to be a "catch" .... plus I don't want any more spam or computer viruses.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raiders Hard Knocks 2 .... any way

Aug 14, 2019, 5:37 PM

Don’t look up so much #### on the family computer and you won’t get viruses

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 10:15 PM

I don't you moron ..... that is why I said I don't go to iffy sites!

Aug 15, 2019, 6:16 AM

Just ok dude. Just don’t do it on the family computer. #### site probably would relax you more

Aug 16, 2019, 9:24 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Should be on YouTube in the next day or so***

Aug 14, 2019, 5:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Aug 14, 2019, 8:45 PM

If it's like last year, they only released the first episode to YouTube. You can sign up for a free trial through HBO and that'll give you yesterday's episode and next week's episode. Then have anyone else sign up the next week and you will have gotten all 5 for free.

Aug 14, 2019, 10:19 PM

Thanks guys! I was trying to avoid a "free trial" where you have to cancel or they charge a pretty high free. The only thing I do that with is Sirius radio and I have to call and cancel every 6 months (about $35) to keep from paying $35 per month.

Aug 15, 2019, 5:49 AM

TigerLinks said:

to view it today without HBO subscription. I was able to see last weeks a day (I think) after it was on, but today all of the Youtube videos are blanked out or just play music when you click on them.

I'm not going to sign up for anything that requires my name and email and password, as there always seems to be a "catch" .... plus I don't want any more spam or computer viruses.

You could just stop being a cheap ### and pay for a subscription just for a short period of time and support what HBO is doing so they can continue to bring good content to you.

Aug 15, 2019, 6:11 AM

And bingo was his name-o.

Now we know who is responsible for ther crappy

Aug 15, 2019, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Raiders Hard Knocks 2 .... any way ]

Ending to GoT. Thanks cheapos.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 15, 2019, 7:53 AM

How come all of these morons with pathetic pulses feel compelled to add nothing to my question. I'm not paying for HBO when I would use it once a week for a month. I'd rather send my money to IPTAY and buy season tickets, which I have done forever. I guess Coots are jealous that they are not featuring a team with a coot on it!

Aug 15, 2019, 8:44 AM

TigerLinks said:

How come all of these morons with pathetic pulses feel compelled to add nothing to my question. I'm not paying for HBO when I would use it once a week for a month. I'd rather send my money to IPTAY and buy season tickets, which I have done forever. I guess Coots are jealous that they are not featuring a team with a coot on it!

LOL, so someone is a "coot" because they don't share your same sensibilities of being cheap? If you add HBO to your cable subscription and then remove it when you want, you will only be charged for the prorated amount of time you used it. Then you can justify your cheapness by adding it for a "week" because you would have only paid for it a week. What's really at play here is you are being cheap, and you are being lazy because it's too much work to call and cancel it. Maybe you have some friends who know you're the cheap ### of the group and they will let you use their username and password for HBO Go. At least then, they are subsidizing your cheapness.

Aug 16, 2019, 12:22 AM

Uh no! I'm neither cheap nor lazy. You have a 64 pulse rating, so there's that. Deal with it, COOT!

Aug 16, 2019, 9:22 AM

Are you 12? You brought up my pulse rating, which is nothing more than a popularity contest, to defend yourself? LOL.

I noticed your didn't deny being a cheap ### trying

Aug 15, 2019, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Raiders Hard Knocks 2 .... any way ]

To backdoor content....

Is it better to be a moron or a thief?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I noticed your didn't deny being a cheap ### trying

Aug 16, 2019, 12:19 AM

How am I either a thief or a moron by wanting to see the program? I didn't ask to watch it illegally. I asked if there was a way to see it. I figured after a certain period of time it would be on Youtube and I get a couple of smarta## comments. A couple of guys helped and I thanked them. Pretty simple really.

Aug 16, 2019, 11:21 AM

Buying a Mac will prevent the #### viruses... yw.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic