Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Radio Gold.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Radio Gold.

Sep 21, 2016, 9:43 PM

This guy called into mickeys show, and he is quite special.
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-526933525/mickey-92016-mickey-caller-debate-clemsons-schedule?in=user-526933525/sets/mickey-plyler-show-w-thomas-black

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Radio Gold.

Sep 21, 2016, 9:44 PM

It starts at about the 1:24 mark.

Sep 21, 2016, 9:46 PM

Marking to read later

LMAO....

Sep 21, 2016, 9:48 PM

This is awesome.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This a perfect example of:

Sep 21, 2016, 9:51 PM

arguing with someone who will eventually drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This a perfect example of:

Sep 21, 2016, 10:10 PM

Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

That being said, the wife has been BEGGING me to come to bed for the last 20 minutes or so while I listen to Jim from Irmo (obviously). Does that make me a fool as well?

That's me second favorite Twainism

Sep 22, 2016, 1:26 AM [ in reply to This a perfect example of: ]

After only, "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

He had to be drunk

Sep 21, 2016, 9:56 PM

Even if it was early in the morning. Maybe he works 3rd shift.

Re: He had to be drunk

Sep 21, 2016, 10:01 PM

I was thinking that or he completely trolled Mickey and it was a joke just to get under his skin. I know this world is eat up with geniuses like him but it's one of those times you just don't wanna believe he's serious. Cause if he is, I don't see how he holds a job, there's no way.

Definitely*****

Sep 22, 2016, 12:52 AM [ in reply to He had to be drunk ]

stupid coots***

Sep 21, 2016, 10:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like he has a Ph.D. from FGF. All they had to say was

Sep 21, 2016, 10:08 PM

Citadel.

They are such stupid, proud, losers. Does Manafold know how to dial a phone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Radio Gold = Priceless!!

Sep 21, 2016, 10:14 PM

"Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim...

Clean out your ears!!"...

Good stuff!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Sep 21, 2016, 10:20 PM

So that's what SportsSuites1 sounds like....

#### it this is what I was thinking

Sep 21, 2016, 10:37 PM

That's Sport Suites...I bet anything.

LMAO

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bahahahaha BUMP

Sep 21, 2016, 11:15 PM

That was hilarious, what an idiot

Must have been a Cootie Fan!

Sep 22, 2016, 12:42 AM

And, Ax him if Coots play any small schools..like The Citadel, and how did that go!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This really is funny!

Sep 22, 2016, 12:02 AM

I really enjoy their show more than any of the others. I listen to it on the way to work. It's funny how this guy is capable of getting under Mickey's skin. I've never heard him get that worked up. That listener had to be intoxicated.
Mickey, at about the 11:50 mark, should have said Citadel.
But, seriously, at like the 12:30 mark he turns the radio down and up. Dude's still talking. Pretty funny Dirtpecker. I hope that guy calls in every day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Radio Platinum Diamond

Sep 22, 2016, 12:17 AM

He starts off with "we" and continues on with "they" and their schedule. And then the rest of it. We have some head-scratching tailgate alumni pulling for Clemson (like most schools), but man the coots take stupid/self-reassuring nonsense to a whole other level. I feel sorry for the relatively small proportion of coots that are classy and smart. They must be humiliated time and time again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.*****

Sep 22, 2016, 12:53 AM

The caller is either....

Sep 22, 2016, 1:34 AM

intoxicated, ignorant, totally misinformed, a ####, or some combination of the four.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 22, 2016, 6:27 AM

One of the best callers ever. Like a guy said after the idiot hung up, I wish we had a fact checker for that caller. I would love to know how many things he was straight up wrong about. That guy was clueless.

I'm glad we finally got to hear what manafold sounds like. I would bet my house that was was him.

Sep 22, 2016, 6:42 AM

Guy got amazing flip phone reception from inside his single wide, hillside ...over in Pelion .

DB23

Sep 22, 2016, 8:07 AM

Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim....he trolls like 60 ft custom carolina boat. You can't feed an animal like that or else you'll end up eating with him. That happens here.

Sep 22, 2016, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Radio Gold. ]

He was probably broadcasting live from aboard the "Boom bus"

Sep 22, 2016, 8:10 AM

"Doubling Down on Stupid"

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

(And score two more touchdowns vs the coots in November JUST FOR THIS IDIOT!)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 22, 2016, 8:14 AM

Poster child for coot fans everywhere

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank god this was recorded...

Sep 22, 2016, 8:25 AM

I started listening right after this guy went off and everyone was making a big deal. I am so glad I got to hear this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Thank god this was recorded...

Sep 22, 2016, 8:34 AM

I started listening right after he hung up too. I thought they were all talking about some guy who called in and was ironically saying a bunch of stupid, incorrect stuff just to be funny. Never did I imagine someone could be this delusional!

Re: Thank god this was recorded...

Sep 22, 2016, 8:46 AM

There's a thread on fgf about it and not one of those idiot coots have acknowledged what he said as being incorrect. They are agreeing with him, especially that moron upstategamecock. Of coarse he would think that's what happens. You can't make this kind of stupidity up.

Sep 22, 2016, 8:50 AM

I just want to know who gets that sauced at 8 in the morning... this dude was drunk, not just drunk, but obliterated. Or he has the special.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Jim,Jim,JIM,jIM,JIM,jim,jim,JIM,JIM,jim,jim,jim,jim,jim,JIM

Sep 22, 2016, 8:54 AM

Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim, Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim, Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim, jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim, Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,Jim,Jim,jim,jim,

null

The best example ever of one who chooses to believe

Sep 22, 2016, 9:21 AM

an ill-conceived argument and refuses to consider an entirely fact-based refutation of said argument. It happens in all walks of life. Ignorant religion thrives on this very type of intellectual laziness. The political situation in this country is utterly broken because of this very Us-vs-Them mentality, which is fueled by blind party loyalty and refusal to consider any point of view that would remotely challenge one's ill-conceived beliefs. Racism exists in this enlightened age because of stereotyping and refusal to truly consider opposing viewpoints.

Jim is that sad individual who knows not and does not know that he knows not. Pity him.

Mickey wasted his time trying to argue logic. He did the right thing to give the guy all the rope he needed to hang himself. And any coot who was listening said to him/herself, "You tell him, Jim. That's right, Jim. SEC SEC SEC!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Finally - An intelligent USuC fan.***

Sep 22, 2016, 9:22 AM

UMass, Western Carolina

Sep 22, 2016, 9:33 AM

UMass (FBS) = Troy (FBS)
Western Carolina (FCS) = SC State (FCS)
East Carolina (FBS) = Auburn (FBS)

5 road games (four conference) = 5 road games ( four conference)

Not seeing an all that dissimilar schedule.

Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim .......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's see,

Sep 22, 2016, 9:36 AM

Alabama plays the Chattanooga Mocs right before they play their big rival Auburn. They also have a bye right before playing LSU, which pre-season was their biggest game of the year.

South Carolina is playing Western Carolina right before they play us...

You can't fix stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Like most Capons....

Sep 22, 2016, 10:09 AM

it's all about ignoring the facts that don't fit your pro-Dirtpecker only agenda

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Would I get the Banhammer if I called this guy an idiot?***

Sep 22, 2016, 9:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 22, 2016, 10:13 AM

That dude needs to lay off the ###### sandwiches

Why oh why didn't Mickey say that one word?????

Sep 22, 2016, 10:45 AM

Citadel!

"Nothing Like Doubling Down on Stupid"***

Sep 22, 2016, 11:22 AM

Bless his heart, he is an idiot!***

Sep 22, 2016, 12:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Its a shame....

Sep 22, 2016, 1:14 PM

....he did not call into Walt's show.

Is there a way to hear the Hater Hotline?

Sep 22, 2016, 1:55 PM

Sometimes I get a kick out of that. Please somebody let me know if there is a link to hearing it?

Thanks, appreciate it and GO TIGERS!!!!!

I couldn't listen to all of that. There's some stupid people

Sep 22, 2016, 2:24 PM

out there, though. Obviously.

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic