Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Radakovich meeting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 110
| visibility 1

Radakovich meeting

Jan 24, 2018, 12:18 PM

I have an appt with Clemson AD Dan Radakovich at 4 p.m. today. I have plans to ask him about the raises for the football coaches, the new softball complex, a Dabo contract extension, new facilities, student tickets plans and a few other things. If you have a question you wanted asked, post it here

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Radakovich meeting

Jan 24, 2018, 12:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That doesn't appear to be a question ...***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^Neither is that***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Didn't know that the rule was to respond to a

Jan 24, 2018, 1:06 PM

non-question with a question. Did I get that right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I don't know, did you?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:07 PM

Do I have to answer that?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:10 PM

Re: Women's b ball

Jan 24, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Radakovich meeting ]

I'd love to know what's going on with the program? It seems like the AD has just given up on having any success on the court.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This outta be good

Jan 24, 2018, 12:21 PM

*grabs popcorn*

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ask him why the Newspring check to Zion bounced***

Jan 24, 2018, 12:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also why Dabo won't respond to my emails with coaching tips***

Jan 24, 2018, 12:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of the people in this room, who do you most want to

Jan 24, 2018, 12:22 PM

make out with?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Of the people in this room, who do you most want to

Jan 24, 2018, 12:33 PM

For the last time Bob, no means no

Jan 24, 2018, 12:23 PM

What, if any, are the expectations for Clemson basketball? Not piling on, I sincerely would like to know what the goals are for the program, or if any goals exist.

Why didn’t they install troughs in the men’s bathrooms during the littlejohn upgrade? Missed a golden opportunity

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done

in front of the mirror?

Follow up question to that one...

Jan 24, 2018, 12:28 PM

"Also, does CBB have pictures of you doing this weird act in front of the mirror?"

Suggest he do something about shutting up

Jan 24, 2018, 12:24 PM

JDew...that little dude is irritating and embarrassing

You take that back!

Jan 24, 2018, 1:02 PM

JDew is a living legend

What's your handle on TigerNet?***

Jan 24, 2018, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Suggest he do something about shutting up ]

What exactly Brownell has to do to keep his job***

Jan 24, 2018, 12:26 PM

Jan 24, 2018, 12:26 PM

Ask him what his tigernet handle is

What's the most embarrassing thing

Jan 24, 2018, 12:27 PM

you've been caught doing?

Jan 24, 2018, 12:29 PM

"Also does CBB have pictures of you doing this embarrassing thing?"

Re: Follow up question to that one...

Jan 24, 2018, 12:52 PM

and can I have copies?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

earth - round or flat?***

Jan 24, 2018, 12:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: earth - round or flat?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:13 PM

heck no man! have you lost your mind? We all know it is convex.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How tall was John Wayne?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When was this meeting confirmed? With 3ish hrs until...

go time, bob's bound to get nervous.

I understand you're big-timing it now davidhood®, but don't forget the little people... like bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When was this meeting confirmed? With 3ish hrs until...

Jan 24, 2018, 1:01 PM

little or short people?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When was this meeting confirmed? With 3ish hrs until...

Jan 24, 2018, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is KB2 switching to TE...

Ask about any potential future plans to renovate/add to Death Valley. I remember there was mention of additions to the East end zone, and I was just wondering if there has been anymore progress in regards to that.

So, David Hood

Jan 24, 2018, 12:49 PM

Reading over the responses, how do YOU feel about ever asking for questions? ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, David Hood

Jan 24, 2018, 12:56 PM

I feel like my question needs to take a backseat to the more legitimate questions like, "how tall was John Wayne?" ;)

Ask him if he knows where 2

sharp shooting 3 pt guards are.

Asking for a friend.

Jan 24, 2018, 12:31 PM

Ask him how he could fire a legend in jack Leggett and keep this sorry ### bb coach

PLEASE ASK DAN RADAKOVICH...

Jan 24, 2018, 12:31 PM

Why can’t we see who TDs a thread on TNet?

We need to see the TDs!

Finally someone is taking this opportunity seriously.***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:28 PM

Jan 24, 2018, 12:32 PM

davidhood®, ask him what needs to happen in order for the men's basketball team to generate more money for the university.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2018, 12:33 PM

I probably should have said men's basketball program instead of team.

East End Zone Project

Jan 24, 2018, 12:34 PM

I’d like to know when we plan to close in the east end zone, leaving the hill in tact but creating a tunnel surrounding the entrance of the hill! In the back of said tunnel is yellow spotlights that give the illumination of tiger eyes! I’d also like to see a second oculus arise from the center of the East End Zone Project! I have a rendering available upon request.

I think I speak for everyone when I say

Jan 24, 2018, 12:35 PM

we would like to see your rendering and please, please let it be a microsoft paint rendering

Re: I think I speak for everyone when I say

Jan 24, 2018, 12:51 PM

I was simply calling D-rads bluff. There is no rendering but if he accepts the proposal then I can throw one together quickly on Microsoft paint or etch a sketch.

do you feel like zion will be a

Jan 24, 2018, 12:36 PM

4 or 5 in our starting rotation?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

What would you do if you were the

Jan 24, 2018, 12:37 PM

opposite sex for a month?

Get rich...duh.***

Jan 24, 2018, 12:45 PM

null

If Zion being a likely Commit kept Coach BB around and what

Jan 24, 2018, 12:42 PM

his status would be if he misses the tournament with this team.

are they going to replace the tennis courts or

Jan 24, 2018, 12:44 PM

are we done playing tennis in Clemson?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Ask him if he cares about Clemson.

Jan 24, 2018, 12:44 PM

And tell him if so he would go spend a few hours in the Jounge to prove it.

Who's your favorite member of The RAG?***

Jan 24, 2018, 12:45 PM

null

Jan 24, 2018, 12:47 PM

Ask him why Newspring couldn't seal the deal with Cade Mays

Do these pants make look fat?

Jan 24, 2018, 12:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

pigs? and...

Jan 24, 2018, 1:05 PM

yes

Jan 24, 2018, 12:50 PM

How about "Why the frick can't we fill the Hill on game day?"

Jan 24, 2018, 12:56 PM

Ask him when will he actually implement the best players will start, even if it means starting a true freshmen over a 5th year senior;)

Who is better at cheating ... the Tarholes or the Patriots ?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:07 PM

How many times do you use a disposable razor?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:08 PM

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Did the athletic office get any kickbacks from

Jan 24, 2018, 1:09 PM

Roto-Rooter when that guy nailed the putt at the Louisville basketball game?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:09 PM

Can we have a "Family Week" again for College Football. We used to have reduced ticket prices for a cake walk team like SC State and it really helped large families afford taking everyone to games.

When are we getting a varsity men's lacrosse team?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:11 PM

I'll hang up and listen.

davidhood®

Are there any improvements that are going to be done for the improvement of IPTAY season ticket holders parking assignments? Seems with all the construction and taking away of Lot 13 (old rugby field) have caused parking issues. It all comes down to money I know, but fans come for the game and tailgating scene. There used to be a group of us that got tickets and ended up in Lot 13 and loved it, but now we are in C-1 and it takes away from the atmosphere of a Clemson gameday. I'm a graduate of 2012 and will always support the Tigers, but hope that I don't get "outbid" in my donation level. Football brings in the most money and is the most popular sport so we shouldn't take away from the fans that support that, that allows funding for the lesser sports that don't bring money in or cost the university.

Ask him why they have the multi-checkpoint requirement for students to get in to basketball games. There's the one big outside line, then you go through additional lines. Why?

Ask him why they do not have more ticket scanning folks on hand at gate 1 before football games to handle the inevitable backlog. They could double up or triple up some of the entranceways.

Ask him if he has feedback on how and if the scanners work with student electronic tickets?

Ask him if they can expand the number of entranceways that are part of gate 1 or better yet add another gate underneath the South Upper Deck, along Sections C,D,etc., to help move folks in. On the North side, having the additional mid-deck gate helps things flow so much better before games.

you're asking this crowd to give you questions for the

Jan 24, 2018, 1:12 PM

Clemson AD?

What article of women’s clothing would you like to wear?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:13 PM

Re: What article of women’s clothing would you like t***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:14 PM

you want to see if it matches what you are wearing today/

Do you mean, "... and, how bob can help you

Jan 24, 2018, 1:16 PM

with fabulous accessories?"

Re: Do you mean, "... and, how bob can help you

Jan 24, 2018, 1:17 PM

pretty much and what colors will go good with it.

If Dabo and Brownell are both drowning and you can only save

Jan 24, 2018, 1:14 PM

one, how expensive would Brownell's funeral be?

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE SERIOUS FOR EVEN A LITTLE BIT?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:15 PM

David, would you please ask the Director if its true that Clemson University was materially involved in the faked moon landing, the US Government deliberately destroying the WTC on 9/11, and the disappearance of Amelia Earhart?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:16 PM

PLEASE address the sorry state of our women's basketball (has been this way for years - coach can't coach or recruit). Either drop it or sustain it with good coaches and players. It's an embarrassment to the university as it is and has been for the past 5 or 6 years.

is hatfield on cfp committee going to be

problematic? is he owed back pay?

FREE the HILL***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Jan 24, 2018, 1:19 PM

The deplorable state of women's Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 24, 2018, 1:20 PM

Who killed Kennedy?

Are there aliens at Area 51?

Is Muschamp Hulk Hogan's illegitimate love child?

That is all.

Those are easy

Jan 24, 2018, 1:24 PM

1. Ted Cruz's dad
2. Yes, they're of the illegal variety but they preferred being called "undocumented"
3. No

Jan 24, 2018, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Radakovich meeting ]

Oh I forgot....

Did FrancisMarion fight you a lot the first time or did she just go limp like with the rest of us?

That is all.

Ask, "Are you Russian? And, how were you involved in

Jan 24, 2018, 1:21 PM

the most recent presidential election? Can you find the missing memos? #ReleaseTheMemos"

Can you ask him if its required to be an alum to be a real

Jan 24, 2018, 1:22 PM

fan?

Should Clemson basketball forfeit all future BBall games

Jan 24, 2018, 1:23 PM

in Chapel Hole, and do something more productive with that time ...

like watching youtube videos of paint drying ?

No, more cat videos!!***

Gameday experience/bathrooms?

Early in Dan’s tenure, he went on record to say that he was in favor of building permanent tailgating bathrooms (air conditioned/heated buildings with city water/sewer connections) in the name of “improving the gameday experience”.

It seems as though that what’s actually happened is just to throw more porta-johns in the places where they already were, and focus on communicating the locations via mobile phone applications.

While possibly a more cost effective course of action, the promise and the reality of what was done are not equal. Should we give up hope of getting a series of permanent restroom facilities around campus tailgating areas, and embrace the porta-Johns that marinate in the early September heat all day before a night game?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:25 PM

Ask when will The Hill issue be solved regarding visible green grass during games. I was hoping he could have it solved this past season but it is not.

Jan 24, 2018, 1:25 PM

Ask if he thinks the Eagles have any chance at all against the Patriots

Did he vote for Alabama or Ohio St or Wisconsin for 4th spot***

What's the best service to stream Clemson sports?

What is being done about student tickets for FB?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:30 PM

Are they changing the ticketing system? Allowing more on the Hill? Something needs to be done about students leaving so early as well.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Do you know Crump and is he real?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:31 PM

null

What is the longest you have gone without taking a bath?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:31 PM

Jan 24, 2018, 1:34 PM

"Also does CBB have pictures of you taking a bath?"

Have you ever spent any time in a Turkish prison?

Jan 24, 2018, 1:33 PM

The Hill issue***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2018, 1:46 PM

David. Please ask:

1. You mentioned student tickets. Please make this a big topic of your conversation. It’s pathetic that the Hill is no longer full. It’s pathetic that students can’t sit together. There are easy solutions if they put some energy into it. For starters, points for people that get tickets and USE them. No show or late, then last to get tickets in the future. The technology exists to make this happen. Ask him specifically what are the plans to Bring Back the Hill

2. Less important but time for some $$ to be put into restroom facilities at DV. Any plans for this?

Thanks.

Jan 24, 2018, 1:46 PM

David. Please ask:

1. You mentioned student tickets. Please make this a big topic of your conversation. It’s pathetic that the Hill is no longer full. It’s pathetic that students can’t sit together. There are easy solutions if they put some energy into it. For starters, points for people that get tickets and USE them. No show or late, then last to get tickets in the future. The technology exists to make this happen. Ask him specifically what are the plans to Bring Back the Hill

2. Less important but time for some $$ to be put into restroom facilities at DV. Any plans for this?

Thanks.

Something wrong with the troughs?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:47 PM

Ask him why we continue to hurt our SOS by

Jan 24, 2018, 2:06 PM

playing the Coots in football every year?

Also ask him if he thinks it was a good idea for you to ask us if we had any questions for him ?

Thanks.

david knew what he was getting into when he asked

Jan 24, 2018, 2:08 PM

us for questions.

Crump won't like this.***

Jan 24, 2018, 2:18 PM

null

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a

Jan 24, 2018, 2:08 PM

tootsie pop?

who's your favorite-ist "friends" character?

Jan 24, 2018, 2:34 PM

i, myself, am partial to phoebe.

Several questions here:

Jan 24, 2018, 2:38 PM

1. If people from Poland are called "Poles", why aren't people from Holland called "Holes"?

2. How do I go about getting a personal porta potty at my spot in Lot 2? Price doesn't matter, I'll pay whatever they want.

3. Why do we seemingly continue to be stuck in on a philosophy of not cheating in basketball? Seems tried and true that we cannot win without cheating, and that cheaters do actually win in college basketball.

4. FMK? Nick Saban, Roy Williams, Jimbo Fisher. And why.

5. What are the details of the action plan Dabo submitted after having such an awful 2 loss season that culminated in a semifinal loss?

Thanks David!

Jan 24, 2018, 2:38 PM

Ask about moving fans from the cheap seats to better seats when Littlejohn has plenty of empty seats available.

Thanks

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done with Bob

Jan 24, 2018, 2:49 PM

in front of a mirror?

do you ever TigerNet? They have a lot of excellent

Jan 24, 2018, 3:08 PM

suggestions for you.

Jan 24, 2018, 3:24 PM

Ask DRad if he sees Swoffie retiring anytime soon? Also can we get somebody to replace “Dandy” Don Munson please! Poor Jim Philips is turning over in his grave! Will Brownell be let go if we don’t make the tournament?

Thanks for asking our input.

Go Tigers!

I don't get all the criticism of Munson. He's a Clemson guy

Jan 24, 2018, 3:28 PM

to the core and does a good job of calling the games.

Yes there are times where his lack of experience shows, but overall he does a fine job.

Do they have any plans for inclement weather preparations

Jan 24, 2018, 3:38 PM

for tailgating lots for the upcoming seasons, regarding to how shredded Lot2 and others got last year

Clemson

2021 schedule- pairing w 2024

Jan 24, 2018, 3:56 PM

For a home and home or some neutral site game. Conference power ebbs and flows - we can't afford a Wisconsin schedule in a down league and expect to make it to CFP. We need to fill with a Power 5 team somehow

Jan 24, 2018, 3:58 PM

Who's the plan for our next football home and home with the SEC, can we spark up the rivalry with UGA again as it would be great for recruiting.

Jan 24, 2018, 7:57 PM

What ever happened to the missing portion of Howard's Rock?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boxers or briefs?

Jan 24, 2018, 8:07 PM

Serius kweshun...

Replies: 110
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic